Should I do it boys

Should I do it boys

Attached: aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa.png (1156x499, 390K)

Other urls found in this thread:

ebay.es/itm/Lenovo-ThinkPad-X1-Carbon-Core-i5-5300u-2-3-2-9Ghz-8GB-256GB-SSD-14-FullHD-IPS/323794565682?hash=item4b63a8fa32:g:xPYAAOSwi-9dIeDe
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Attached: tom_FBI.jpg (544x352, 32K)

I'm curious, why get this over a low profile gaming laptop?

Attached: Screenshot_20190810-114218(1).jpg (720x1122, 264K)

what specs?

No get a huawei matebook instead

>comprando mierda china de forma no irĂ³nica

One weighs 2.5 times of the other.

it's worth it for phones. not for laptops.

This wont be able to play any demanding games so I wont waste time plus its ligther and I dont like the gaymer aesthetic

more expensive and worse specs

what do you recommend for college then

Thinkpad/Dell XPS

I suggest getting anything without a dedicated GPU, unless your degree involves actually using the laptop outside of Word/Excel
Don't make the same mistake that I did - buying a gaming laptop and spending my evenings playing video games in my room instead of socializing with my peers.

Thinkpad
Ugly plus heavier
Dell XPS
Way more expensive

I do CS so a MX150 will suffice and wont let me play many games so that will save me hopefully

It weighs 2KG, that's pretty light for a fucking gaming laptop. That's LESS than 1KG more in weight, not even 2X the weight.

Actually IT WILL at 1080p, see pic related. It has an Rx 560X dedicated GPU.

You can turn it off on
and use the integrated graphics and get even more battery life.

Attached: Screenshot_20190801-123250(1)(1).jpg (720x1121, 338K)

where are you from, and what do you do with the laptop? does it need to be ultraportable for taking into classes or do you just need it for research/writing in your room?

I actually second That's crazy bang/buck and not 10KG

Well you can get one ugly thinkpad now for college or one shitty macbook clone a year when it inevitably breaks.

I need to go to class as I move every winter for college reasons so it has to be ligth, i study CS

>You can turn it off on
too much tentation
>Actually IT WILL
I meant the xiaomi hair with the MX150 It wont run most new games

Keep in mind I am Spanish so some laptops are not really available such as this, plus the delivery cost is like 170 dollars

>Should I do boys
Well whatever floats your boat, sailor

get something like this: ebay.es/itm/Lenovo-ThinkPad-X1-Carbon-Core-i5-5300u-2-3-2-9Ghz-8GB-256GB-SSD-14-FullHD-IPS/323794565682?hash=item4b63a8fa32:g:xPYAAOSwi-9dIeDe
affordable, great build quality, great keyboard, good display, portable.

doesnt look that bad actually, what is the general concensus on those kind of thinkpads?

also never used Ebay before

they're good, there's a reason they're shilled so hard here. Just don't get a too old Thinkpad like some of the hardcore /tpg/ autists. Also you obviously won't be able to play games on it, it's a work laptop.

they do look sturdy, only need it for college and cs propuposes plus netflix and the such.

how is Ebay? never bought from it so not really sure, but you dont find these on amazon

Ebay is as good as the seller you buy from. If the seller has good reviews you can assume he's legit. There are whole companies doing a business out of selling refurbished Thinkpads on ebay.

sure if you hate quality.

Will buy this,looks pretty nice and the seller has comments

user, no! Just get one with AMD apu!

If you want to buy another one in 2 years, sure

>that bezel
>asus laptop
Bad idea

more like 2 weeks

sweet thinkpads

Attached: bbbbbbbbbb.png (1235x601, 129K)

Fuck no these lapovens have 0 cooling. They're only good for 15-30mins MAX of 100% usage, after that you start degrading your components incl. SSD and RAM. Get an intel hd i3/i5 for no fans, or a proper ROG for 50-100$ more.
Post the one with ATF and FBI.

Build the wall you dumb spic

>Shitskin language and third world currency
Lmao.

>reacondicionado
Don't

I love Xiaomi, if you can swap out Wangblows for a distribution of GNU/Linux and all the hardware is supported I see no downsides.

Want me to tell you how I know you are poor and a try hard.

XIaomi and some other chinkshit is great value for phones, not so much with laptops
generally speaking not worth it over established laptop brands, with one exception maybe being the Huawei Matebooks

Are these Chinese mi books/mate books legitimate or just meme macbook clones?

I bought the previous gen with the 940MX. I'd advise against getting this laptop because only runs for 2hrs, max. Linux support is perfect though, mind doesn't have the fingerprint sensor that the new Xiaomi laptops have tho so I can't speak about that.

Refurbished? Good luck buddy.

hit that same button a few weeks ago OP. No regrets i'm in love with it
do it

Attached: 20190803_004420.jpg (4032x1960, 1.23M)

>huawei shills out in full force
wew