Can you guys stop using the fucking tranny flag everywhere?

Can you guys stop using the fucking tranny flag everywhere?
Thank you.

Attached: tranny_flag.jpg (2560x1440, 562K)

>imagine seething this hard you waste a thread from your anger

I've noticed this too. I don't even browse those threads but what is going on? Why is the trans flag being flown on like everything?

It's a tactic used by trannies to get people talking about them. If you haven't figured it out by now trannydom is all about receiving attention.
Being able to pile onto people who complain about seeing trans shit everywhere (transphobes) is just an added bonus.
The worst thing you can do in a tranny's eyes is ignore it.

Attention whoring.
Report them and move on. They make these threads for a reason.

It's a pedoflag

Attached: pedoflag.png (1232x595, 158K)

I was just thinking this exact thought as I saw this post. What does crossdressing or degenerate sex have to do with technology? Don't even say something stupid like the socks. Trannies have nothing to do with technology.

I 100% guarantee it's Jow Forumsshitters posting the flag so they can pretend they have a reason to spam MUH TRANNIES MUH DILATE

Dilate

Just shitposters knowing it gets a rise out of people. That said it will attract actual trannies who will feel welcome and in short order you'll be swarmed with them. Most of Jow Forums is moderate centrist "both sides r bad" retards anyway so who cares, not like you were ever not going to bend over to them if they ordered you to.

Have sex

i agree with you

>Jow Forums - Tranny Disgussion

Active subversion by discord communities of them it's just Jow Forums moves very slowly. They saturate boards with their nonsense looking for depressed and socially isolated people and try to convince them that they should join their communities. From there it's grooming and gas lighting to try to convince those people that they should take HRT and that their identity is wrong. If you see a trans flag it means you're probably dealing with a psychic vampire at worst or a really low effort troll at best.

the only people who knew what this meant before Jow Forumscucks started spamming it all over the place were trannies. a lot of Jow Forumscucks are trannies and wannabe trannies. they're absolute experts on the phenomenon because they're so intimately involved with it.

Attached: 1424995033213.png (546x700, 348K)

The only reason Jow Forums has that level of knowledge was the shit fest that was jannies moving GG threads into Jow Forums and subsequently becoming familiar with weird twitter who were the biggest shit flingers trying to take advantage of it. They are just fragmented remnants of the SA forums who started the whole trend of bombing boards with the shit to groom kids and blackmail them.

imagine being so insecure that you can handle a joke.

>jumping through this many hoops when it's plainly obvious that a lot of Jow Forumsacks are trannies and wannabe trannies

There's a Discord server full of trannies that actively works to shit up Jow Forums

trannies have a flag now ... kek

I'm sorry, but dilate

Attached: kys.png (700x1007, 801K)

>Jow Forums is moderate centrist "both sides r bad" retards

Attached: go back to pol.jpg (680x404, 22K)

based and greypilled

Attached: 1551703693915.jpg (640x640, 104K)

>centrists are bad
cuck

See:
Now go back to where you came from.

Thing is that a lot of relevant and powerful ideas have been presented by adherents to more extreme ideologies. I don't adhere to them but it would be foolish to ignore the theory because it's flawed.

Attached: 1562255676735.jpg (512x810, 75K)