It's official: Apple is for poorfags

It's official: Apple is for poorfags

Attached: 1555358049538.png (695x662, 74K)

In cell cope

inb4 iToddlers btfo

Apple, for 2008 recession v2.0

ah so this is how the depression will happen - we'll pretend that the last 10 years never happened and repeat the exact same thing, but by giving credit to everyone with access to internet
I don't think that we're ever making it outside of this planet to be honest

Why? Nothing out there but vacuum and rocks.

I called this. Wish I would have fucking screencapped my post. They know they wont be able to make their initual numbers if they dont do this. Their hoping if they can anounce 'x number of people signed up for our card' more people will switch because sheep mentality.

>buy cheapest iPhone
>get apple card
>spend credit on more expensive iPhone
>get another apple card
>...
nice, brb getting free iPhone and shit

Attached: 1531007739980.gif (500x284, 1.75M)

Except this time around everyone knows the credits are rated S for shit.

> be applel fags
> poor
> buy itoddler devices on credit
> phone on contract
> applel launches credit card
applel knows their market well.

Attached: 1537765893827.png (609x468, 553K)

Well, assuming the credit limit isn't $40 if you've had a bankruptcy.

>zoomer doesn't know how credit works

that's how poor people (many iPhone users) think credit works.

>rack up 15k in credit card debt
>decide not to pay
>move innawoods for 9 years
>????
>come back
>everything back to normal
checkmate jews

Well, Apple believes any score between 700 and 800 is sub-prime.

>It's official: Apple is for poorfags
t. buttmad pajeet is mad at apple because he can't afford their phones and laptops.

stay mad Rakesh... stay mad

>subprime
imagine how sheep Americans are that they get ranked so every corporations knows how much of a milkable person you are

>Apple is going to be the trigger of the 2020 recession
oof

They figured if they couldn't reach $1T, the USA shouldn't either.

Attached: 1564203242314.gif (480x286, 1.71M)

seethe

I'd like to see you survive in the woods for 9 days let alone 9 years.

It's almost as if credits cards is a scam to keep retards in a perpetual cycle of debt, interest and interest on interest so they will be indebted forever.

watch me nigger

Too big to fail, friend.

> too big to fail
i love that line, because it's the most poorly educated thought bubble that idiots consistently vomit up.

more like too big to jail

>he uses his own social when applying for credit

>too big to jail
*nods*

Attached: you _got_it.png (337x398, 130K)

>Goldman Sachs

Attached: bruh.jpg (287x285, 16K)

I don't see apple as a "premium" or "higher class" brand like I did in the late 2000s. Once it became 2013, I noticed so many sub humans had apple products that there wasn't much you could tell by the type of phone someone had anymore.

They're very useful if you manage them right. Instead of having to delay important expenses, it's essentially like being able to take out tiny loans when you want.

Attached: niggerfruit.jpg (716x898, 308K)

I don't know how anyone can use the team "team-X" seriously. Reading it gives me second hand embarrassment every single time. It's like putting up a bat signal that says "I'm really desperate to belong to anything even if it's a brand of phone I have no involvement with. Please respond. Anyone.".

It's not the individuals that bother me either, it's how common this thing is and the implications of that. How bad must the current generation be if it's common to be desperate for attention and faux-communal attachments. That scares me a bit but at least it's not my problem.

will there be an upfront cost to get one of these?

The company that doesn't trust its own customers to download more than 100MB on mobile data is also giving them a free credit card.

lol fucking Apple.

>having someone indebted to you literally forever
It's obviously a good idea for them.