IOS 6

This was my favourite mobile operating system. It is lightweight and the animations are fast. It has a comfy, stylish design that almost calms you when you look at it.
How hard would it be for me to track down an iPhone 5S that has any variant of iOS 6 installed, and in comparison to modern iOS, how botnet is it? I am okay with using windows 7, so would this be much worse? What about remote exploits? Is this a terribly easy OS to hack?
I know it would be easy to fingerprint me online, but that's a sacrifice I am willing to make. New phones just suck, and I want to go back.

Attached: iOS 6.png (237x420, 164K)

Get an iPhone 5 and downgrade it. It's possible now.

How???
What about 5S? That is the faster model but 5 is fine too!

I just want to caress those icons.

they look very Bad and the minimal material Design we have today is much better
why did people in the past think this would Look even remotely good

Attached: images.jpg (240x210, 7K)

24 year old boomer here. This takes me back. My iphone 5 was based as fuck. Good times

Pre iOS 7 UI makes me sick

Still use my iPhone 4S from time to time, using iOS6. Works great as just a phone still and battery life is about a week.

If you’re on iOS 10.X then yes it will work. iOS 11 and up doesn’t work.

5S never supported iOS 6. The 5 was the last iPhone to run it.

>why did people in the past think this would Look even remotely good
Because it's the best.

Attached: 93b.gif (322x242, 1.48M)

Disgusting tacky boomer design. Not defending flat crap, but holy shit get some taste, idiot.

skeuomorphic design is dated hard but at least it wasn’t soulless

I still use it every day on my 3GS, which is still my only smartphone. I'm posting this from it. Never had a problem with exploits or anything, but app compatibility is poor and you can only do so much with the version of Safari it has.

Jesus fucking Christ user, get yourself a 4s at least

Based. Always good to hear people fighting the planned obsolescence

I might just do that because I switched networks recently thinking my phone was factory unlocked, and it wasn't.

I'm refreshing my knowledge on jailbreaking so I can unlock it that way. Hopefully the cydia repositories I need are still available.

Thanks. I've had it for almost 9 years now. With the speed at which phones have progressed in the last decade, people look at it like it's antique. It's become something of a conversation piece. To me it's just my phone.

This, pretty much only Sailfish OS matches IOS 6 these days, everything else is shit tier

Absolutely based, user. It was the last iOS version that was fun to use for me, on both iPad and iPhone. Now it's a joyless, soulless experience I reduce to a minimum. Fuck Jony Ive, wish him the worst. Hail to Forstall.

iOS 6 isn't good skeumorphism. Windows 7 was much, much better. The faggots at Apple just added a glass effect to everything.

Yeah Buddy let me just pull out my windows 7 phone why don't I?
We already know 7 was based, so shut the fuck up
Windows 7 and iOS 6 go hand in hand
They're both mature and fully functional for the job they are supposed to carry out
Mac from that era is too basic to do computing, and android from that era is too complicated for a phone, shit breaks on you and that's not good for a PHONE.

Not to mention the security bugs introduced in later iOS versions where you could literally bug someone with facetime if they declined your call

Fucking this, i will never understand the nostalgia for the old OS designs

Attached: 6vot2le9ae411.jpg (2668x2000, 483K)

Frankly i also hated the look on windows 7, but you could actually rice it, so it didn't matter much.

I'm a zoomer(over 18 plz no ban), had this on my 4th gen ipod touch. I hated how I couldn't sideload apps without jailbreak or use expandable storage on top of my measly 8 gigs but the aesthetic was comfy as fuck, flat shit looks good too but this was more unique.

Attached: 1564936501158.png (864x736, 485K)