Mouse Thread

What is the most optimal mouse for you?

Attached: 1564680788954.jpg (1901x2201, 1.23M)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=jAJ-uHga9eM
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

g600 is the only mouse that can emulate the whole numpad, and therefore the only one worth using.

>ABS plastic
HAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAH

G703 checking in. Feels good man. You can't even tell that it's wireless, Logitech's done good on that part.
I just wish the wireless charging mousepad wasn't $100. Seriously, wtf?

Attached: BU003LG_175699_800x800.png (800x800, 423K)

>no intellimouse

g900, bought it full msrp, was worth it, only mouse newer than g9 that has been worth a premium

glorious model O
corsair scimitar
air58 would have been good if it was made by literally any other mouse manufacturer

t. brainlet

I use my FK1 for nearly everything except for playing MMO where i use a naga

Thinking about replacing my g700 with an m705 since both have a similar shape. Is there anything better with a similar shape?

Is the Mionix 8200 any good? I can get one for like $40.

I want the g502 with an actually ergonomic shape. I still have yet to try the rival one. I need a lot of phisical buttons for copy paste, next/previous song, pause/play, tab to the left/right. So I need 7 extra buttona aside from the scroll wheel and left/right ones. I would prefer two of these buttons to be in the scroll wheel.

theres no reason for the za to be b tier, or the mx ergo to be f tier. seriously i think its just there cause its not a gaming mouse and whoever made this chart is a retard.

what's a good dedicated fap mouse? one that's easy to use with your off hand

anything ambidextrous

What has the g502 done to Jow Forums to be that low down?
I have a g502 but I use the g305 because it's wireless so I can use it in bed, battery life is very good.
Some wireless mice you have to charge every other day. Suppose I could deal with that if the wireless g502 dropped to a reasonable price.

I will keep bitching till g502 is at least in A tier it's weight is not even close to enough to justify a D rating

Im actually convinced its a subtle troll post.

Nothing troll about it it's a great mouse and better with the hero upgrade

no, the op. 502 is a good mouse with the best scroll wheel ive ever used. same with that g902 or whatever its called

>buy a mouse
>3 months later middle click no longer works
why

>all mouse on the list except ROG Gladius II
*DOUBLE*CLICKS*

You seem to be missing a few... hundred...

I am still running on my g602, because they are cheap, have a good amount of buttons in decent places, and are good enough for anything I care to do.

The g400s is strong and goat and i will use it until it dies

>G502
>D tier
feels good not to be poor

Logitech G502. Yet to find one that's got enough weight, has a good shape. I can play games almost flawlessly with this mouse and the added buttons allow for some sweet macro's. I use it now at work too, I don't care what people think. This is the eternal mouse.

I have tried
>G703
>Zowie FK2
>Zowie EC2
>Rival 310
>G Pro Wireless
>Glorious Model O

They're just manlets. I have tried 60g mice, I have tried 90g.. 120g is sweet spot.

Logitech g9x is S tier, but you can't buy them any more. So sad when mine died, I should have bought 5 when they were still making them.

Logitech G102 with Paracord wire mod.

I could buy the top mouse on that chart, have it sent out to be plated in gold and engraved with an ode to the morning after the night with your mother and my hung over escape with out her notice, then have it sent it to be calibrated and upgraded by NASA, with out even feeling a pinch - and I still would not care to.

Because it is just a fucking mouse. It clicks shit I point it at, it plays games just as well as the rest. And it will join the other thousand or so others I have burnt through in the last few decades in the trash heap in due time.

s2 divina wireless mod

Attached: 1565411632973.jpg (1920x1080, 409K)

Long time intellimouse user, but started using a G403 last year.
It's nice.

what the fuck is up with all the gaymen mice in this pic? yall motherfuckers are going to get rsi with your wrists prorated

Attached: mx master 2s.png (800x687, 356K)

THIS
THIS
THIS
THIS
THIS
All these crappy toys on this fuckin list and no Ducky Secret.

This. Jow Forums doesn't know about work.

WMO
Optical, no acceleration, cheap and just werks.

>What has the g502 done to Jow Forums to be that low down?
Too heavy.
Shitty gamur shape.
Loud mouse wheel rattle.

Yes, we know shitters like you need extra weight to stabilize your shitty aim.

youtube.com/watch?v=jAJ-uHga9eM

@72272832
i use a zowie on a qck limited, im smooth and light

Why are there wired mice above B tier?

Attached: an-hero.png (661x549, 499K)

The G403 is actually better than the G703 because it weighs less.

Zowie will always be god tier mice even though they're never wireless.

This.
>Entire chart of gamer shit.
>No MX Master

i wish zowie would make a wireless mouse, i love the shape but do prefer wireless now days

I got the g903 for about the same price

It fucking double clicks right out of the box, but I contacted logitech and they sent another one free of charge

I'm using software debouncing for the first one, works good, the other one doesn't seem to double click that much.

For essentially half the price, I'm very happy with the purchase

I use a g502 hero. I have enormous hands, and it fits nicely. I also like a heavier mouse, because I like higher sensitivity and dpi, and prefer to move my mouse with my fingers and wrist rather than my whole arm.

>Who tier chinkshit
>Gaymer shit
>No MX master
I own an ergo, it's fun to use when shitting around in csgo with friends. My MX master is for laptops and I use a rival on my desktop because it was a Christmas gift from a friend I don't talk to anymore.

I just use the G502 because I bought it on sale. Thankfully I'm not obsessed with l33t gaymer skillz so I don't feel stressed to upgrade to whatever the current sponsored CSGO pros use.

>my old g305 is better than my month old g502
kys

Deathadderfag here, thinking of upgrading, is anyone who's informed about them able to give me an opinion on upgrading to the following? Relegating the deathadder to a laptop mouse regardless.

>G-Pro wireless
>Sensei 310/710
>Rival 310/710

I use Redragon M901 and it just fits super comfy in my hand. I don't really care about tiers as long as it's a good fit.

Attached: redragon.jpg (225x225, 5K)

It isn't a gaymer shape.
Rattle comes with freescroll, which is worth some slight rattle. I thought Jow Forums hated gaymes, why are they suddenly judging mice by how they can play their FPS gaymes... weird.
>loud
lol

>g502 is D tier
dropped. shit list, kill yourself

Not OP but I found it really obnoxious between the grip needed and button placement. Was worried about how you'd even begin to clean the fucking thing but ended up returning it before that, plus I can't stand how edgy gamer mice look anymore

So what makes the lancehead te C tier?

Do you have tiny hands? It grips fine.

>tfw when used to be on F tier (Razer Naga) and now on A+ tier (Model O)

Attached: 1457178409771.png (495x495, 54K)

It's not handsize, you basically need a fingertip grip to use it and I'm like halfway between palm and claw

Most of the shitposters who cry about /v/ constantly are freetards that throw tantrums if people make threads that aren't distro circlejerking

And the rest are obsessed retards that don't allow any discussion of technology at all related to vidya because the OH NO NO NO NO consumerist shitflinging triggered them too hard

pls respon. Also I use mostly a palm grip for the record

I'm a claw user and a gaymer so it's great for me, go fuck yourself bitch the gamer aesthetic is here to stay! Metallic, industrial, solid

Except it's just tacky as fuck, SS is the best at making mice that are obviously gaming mice but still don't look ridiculous

You come with this same stupid argument Everytime and everytime it makes the same amount of 0 sense

>still no mx master/ master 2s
fag shit

been using this for a few months, pretty comfy. WOULD recommend for a cheap mouse.

Attached: corsair-ironclaw-rg.jpg (1500x1500, 77K)

>No MX Master 2S

Attached: IMG_20190806_141128.jpg (3456x4608, 2.16M)

This is the worst chart ever. Who ever created was not objective.

$7 amazon basics mouse. I have no issues with it, it does what I need it to, and I have yet to have any die after 4+ years.

Attached: 71uotBbbjNL._SL1500_.jpg (1233x1500, 85K)

Fuck your marketing bullshit. It doesn't even feature the MX Master 2S.
Sage threads like this.

enjoy cancer seriously wtf

>induction gives him cancer
This post is the only cancerous thing here

It's either a mouse from the OP chart if you play shooters or that mouse. Or a trackball if you want a trackball. If you use ANY other mouse you're officially a complete retard.

>no trackballs
Shit list.
Also here's your SS tier mouse

Attached: 31P0FBBWH3L._AC_SY400_.jpg (474x328, 9K)

If you palm grip none of those mice will be an upgrade. OP's chart is biased in favor of small and light mice so the DA is ranked low in a way to tell you there are other razer mice out there but they won't do palm grip for large hands as well as the DA. Alternatively there are clones like the gladius and the revenger but these won't be an upgrade either.
TL;DR deathadder is quite good so unless you want to change grip style you shouldn't switch. Maybe give the logitech 403/703 a try so that a least you get a different (but not strictly superior) sensor and optionally wireless.

Is the 703 worth it for any reason beyond wireless? Kind of just looking for something... less cheap

Settled for the Rival 500/G602/MX Ergo just now. I'd probably drop the G602 for the R650 if I feel like changing.

This shit I got for free. I've had it for close to 6 month

Attached: Latest-Types-of-3D-Optical-Mouse-Computer-Mouse-From-China-Factory-Meizhou-Doking-Electronic-Technol (256x300, 9K)

I like my Rival 110 a lot, it's cheap at feels good in the hand. Doesn't look too gaymery either.

>Is the 703 worth it for any reason beyond wireless?
As far as I know the DA still has no onboard memory and you need the synapse meme running at all times so that's the only upgrade you could do from a DA.
Honestly the DA is end game already (if you can stand synapse and don't want wireless) so I assume you just want to spend money (don't we all) at which point you're probably better off buying something completely different and see if you like it. Most likely won't be a palm grip mouse though.
Actually it's not on the chart but maybe you could consider the MS intellimouse pro. It's a palm mouse but it's even bigger than the DA.

What does the Logitech G600 rate on this list?

F tier along with the naga and similar MeMeO mice. Buy a keyboard if you need a keyboard.

>be manlet
>get Model O
>it's too fucking small
Who are they making Model O- for?

Attached: kv98j5vwonf31.jpg (4032x3024, 875K)

hand size has no correlation w heigth retard, im 180 and Model O sucks for my palm, Model O- will be gud

The g600 would be God tier if it had a hero sensor

Where's G-Wolves Skoll, Endgame XM1, Finalmouse UL2 Pro or Air58?

Hold the FUCK on a minute there. Are you telling me Ducky uses PBT plastic on their mice aswell?

I had been a GAYMER cuck for years, buying ABS shit keyboards from Corsair, SteelSeries, Kingston HyperX, Cooler Master etc. I had to wipe the keycaps down every couple of days because of hand oil and they also decayed (so frequently used keys became shiny/worn out compared to lesser used ones).

Then I bought Ducky with PBT keycaps and I haven't had to wipe down my keycaps ever since I bought it.

Fuck these fucking gaymer companies who use shitty ABS plastic on expensive products. I'm gonna try PBT plastic mouse right away. Which companies use superior PBT plastic for their gamer mice?

>it could've been 5 grams lighter still but they decided on adding faggot RGB lighting to cater to redditors

>using a mouse

>freetards
Only a slave would insult a man for being free.

>been using Logitech Gaming Software for couple of years and works really well
>reinstall Windows 10 so have to download softwares again
>Logitech Gaming Software is deprecated
>have to download Logitech G HUB Software instead
>install.exe
>get greeted with "LOGIN WITH LOGITECH ACCOUNT"
>changing mouse settings doesn't save it to the mouse's on-board memory anymore but to the software instead
>have to dig through many menus and settings to "export" settings to on-board memory
>it disables on-board memory every time you change even just 1 little thing (like DPI) in the Logitech G HUB software so you have to manually export to on-board memory every time
> 50000000000000% more dead space in the software and a lot of removed features compared to Logitech Gaming Software

why? This is the exact same reason why I stopped buying SteelSeries gaming gear and now I will stop buying Logitech gaming gear.

Which gaming company lets me configure my gaming peripherals without needing an online account to save settings to on-board memory?

Thoughts about Cooler Master's 53 gram (0.116845 lbs) mouse? I think they made it physically smaller in order to cut weight

Attached: cooler_master_mm710_gamingmus_1[1].jpg (1200x960, 73K)

>use steelseries
>don't have to login
>onboard memory works
>doesn't rely on software for some functions
>use logitech
>if the software stops working then so does the mouse function
Logishit have been bad for years, they want to be Razer. Everyone just shills them because they had a logitech mouse or keyboard once so it's the greatest thing in the world.

Heard you were looking for ss tier.

Attached: images.jpg (350x350, 11K)

Deathadder 2013 is not on this list? Shit list

Ducky secrets are the only mice I'm aware of that are PBT.

I just ordered that as my first trackball. I hope it's gonna be ok.

I use a Logitech M331.

Silent clicking and good battery life.

Attached: 1538510070039.png (645x729, 82K)

I've used thumb-trackballs for over a decade now, but how the hell do you guys adapt to index-finger trackballs? It just seems so wonky to me. The joint doesn't work that way.

Xornet II because it's comfy as fuck (claw grip only), better than my G403