9900K CRUSHES 3900X GARBAGE IN PERFORMANCE, INTEL COMET LAKE 10 CORES WILL UTTERY ANNIHILATE SOME MORE

youtube.com/watch?v=gGARjN5M158

9900K CRUSHES 3900X GARBAGE IN PERFORMANCE, INTEL COMET LAKE 10 CORES WILL UTTERY ANNIHILATE SOME MORE

OH NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

AYYMD IS FINISHED & BANKRUPT

AYYMDPOORFAGS CONFIRMED ON SUICIDE WATCH

Attached: AYYMD.png (1276x719, 1.31M)

Other urls found in this thread:

anandtech.com/show/14664/testing-intel-ice-lake-10nm/3
digitaltrends.com/computing/intel-ice-lake-wont-rid-spectre/
techpowerup.com/257283/intel-comet-lake-not-before-2020-ice-lake-s-not-before-q3-2020-roadmap-suggests
anandtech.com/show/14727/dells-xps-13-2in1-7390-available-intels-10th-gen-core-cpus-inside
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

lol

Attached: 1562514044816.jpg (1920x1080, 221K)

All good games run on years old hardware

Who buys AMD besides poor people lmao

This, I'm so poor I literally can't afford to get my SSD performance get sliced in half from V1 spectre and meltdown security mitigations alone.

Sad but true, guess I'll just have to go and buy an AMD processor with full SSD performance AND security like the poorfag that I am.

Attached: 1558039242262.jpg (700x421, 33K)

SSD speeds don't matter

Are you retarded? Intel has already fixed all of that in Coffee Lake 9900K

Keep on crying though

NICE, now they just need to implement hardware fixes for variants 2-14 which ALSO cripple I/O performance if mitigated through BIOS/windows.

Attached: tr491.png (1200x892, 406K)

All those variants are fixed on Intel

Stay mad and seething

>now they just need to implement hardware fixes for variants 2-14

Attached: 1544667387109.png (813x1402, 324K)

Not through hardware, most are BIOS/Windows based software mitigations which is still going to curb stomp SSD performance into the grave.

Meanwhile in reality

Attached: 1559056252058.jpg (1510x1593, 662K)

Intel has fixed everything in Ice Lake

KILL YOURSELF IGNORANT FAGGOT :^)

dead game

>ass lake
>10% yields
>no desktop chips in sight
lmao

CRY MOAR, AYYMDPOORFAG

You're losing and will continue to lose in real world performance

digitaltrends.com/computing/intel-ice-lake-wont-rid-spectre/

OH NONONONONONO
AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Attached: 1540209531358.png (552x661, 288K)

AYYMD can't fix Spectre either, stop being a retard

Intel has fixed all the security issues in Ice Lake and there's nothing you can use anymore

>just sacrifice 4 cores, 8 threads, and hundreds of dollars just for 10 fps goy

Attached: 1555638095098.jpg (188x192, 4K)

>all
>spectre still persists and requires BIOS/Windows mitigations that destroy I/O performance on ASS lake
>meanwhile little to no performance hit when bios/windows mitigations applied to the few spectre security mitigations on AMD processors
Man intel can't get a break huh? Just fiasco after fiasco. Soon these swiss cheese processors are going to be BANNED for server/datacenter use.

There is no I/O performance loss on Ice Lake, it's all fixed

Even ctx_clock cherry picked benchmark you are losing because Intel has fixed it, cry moar

Nope, he's right. Intel fixed MOST of them at the hardware level but the nature of the branch prediction of their CPUs and subsequent IPC gains forced them to mitigate some through bios/windows software patches.

Intel processors are just intrinsically garbage and defective now. Their iris pro iGPUs better be good on ass lake because soon they're gonna have to considering becoming a GPU company exclusively.

NO retard, do you even look at the table?

It's all HARDWARE fixes

Attached: Hardware.png (578x412, 28K)

NOT for all variants tho, see

How did intel fuck up this one?

Attached: Screenshot_20190811-132928(1).jpg (503x194, 25K)

Attached: 1545019174192.gif (640x358, 1.94M)

show the results in 1440p pls

is there any confirmation on that 10 core intel cpu? or u guys still talking about that fake leak?

Attached: 1527940343265.png (358x231, 48K)

>having to cherry pick a 6 year old game

Intel shills are so fucking desperate.

AYYMD has not fixed Spectre either despite whatever lies they said

Spectre does not affect Intel I/O performance at all since Cascade Lake and this has already been benchmarked

techpowerup.com/257283/intel-comet-lake-not-before-2020-ice-lake-s-not-before-q3-2020-roadmap-suggests

KILL YOURSELF FAGGOT

Vapor Lake!
Intel is back in year 3001!

anandtech.com/show/14727/dells-xps-13-2in1-7390-available-intels-10th-gen-core-cpus-inside

KILL YOURSELF FAGGOT

Are you okay user?

garbage bin HT-less 9400f is faster than top of the line Zen 2 that sells for $499
let that sink in

Attached: 15655441269602.png (1268x673, 207K)

NO FUCKING SHIT but there are now more I/O curb stomping spectre and meltdown vulnerabilities. See
Due to the security oriented design of zen these bios/windows mitigations have little no no I/O performance impact of really important things like random 4KB IOPS.

Don't skip your pills, dude. It's not good for you.

Too bad about the frame stuttering. That's before you apply the 30+ bios/windows security mitigations btw.

LAPTOP LAKE

FUCK

Attached: 1556770061253.gif (516x229, 79K)

poojeet cope

God Intel is such a shitty piece of shit of a company, glad their fabs are dead for eternity and will stay crushed under TSMC and Samsung.

Both are 100% over 100fps so they're all equally as good.

Nope, I'm legit serious. I actually owned a i5-9400F before I upgraded to a 3900X. Nothing stopped the massive frame stuttering which gave me headaches at times. Even put a hyper 212 and use IC Diamond TIM after sanding the IHS and heatsink contact plate with 1,000 grit fine sandpaper. Shit still stuttered like crazy.

Just imagine pic related but with lows into the 60 FPS range. That was my experience with a 9400F.

Attached: Screenshot_20190716-093305.png (1280x720, 332K)

Just don't turn on mitigations unless you run a cloud service. How fucking retarded are you tripfag? These vulns are a meme anyway, literally 0 CPUs ever reported exploited.

That's because they're UNDETECTABLE you mong. No A/V alarms are going to go off when your RAM and banking info are pulled directly out of your RAM and sold on the dark web. And thanks to MDS/Zombieload you're now FORCED to disable hyperthreading if you browse on the web.

All it takes is 1 single redirect or malicious ad your ad blocker didn't automatically block for your shit to become compromised.

Of course they're detectable. Did I get my passwords stolen or not? Well, nobody has hacked my accounts so I haven't. Simple as. You're 1000000x more likely to get owned via the browser itself or any of the trash apps in the background.

>Gaming Averages
>10 games tested
Can these retards actually do comprehensive benchmarks?

that's retarded logic. javascript doesn't need a special side channel attack to do that. browse a site that doesnt properly sandbox their ads or install a shady browser extension and it can already do that.

The thing is the vulnerabilities make it VERY easy to aquire a massive amount of passwords and banking info with a fucking script that targets all variants of spectre/meltdown/zombieload/MDS/whatrver that new RAM bit flipping BS thing is called.

The worst part is all this data is going to be MINED and sold to the highest bidder. So you could have your accounts compromised weeks to months AFTER your intard computer leaked all data.

How does this NOT horrify you?

Attached: 1490372496630.jpg (680x464, 45K)

Okay show me some proof. Show me some attacks that have happened and explain how they happened so that the human element is not included.
>BOLD text is very INTIMIDATING
Wow ok. I don't care it's being mined, most websites I use like facebook and my bank have 2fa and don't allow signing in from outside the county.

>>BOLD text is very INTIMIDATING
Absolutely embarrassing.

Holy shit man, I bet you're using an unpatched intard system right now, aren't you? God help you son, better keep checking those account balances every 5 minutes.

Attached: Comer-mierda-puta.jpg (600x1282, 156K)

For the past few Skylake rehashes, hardware fixes have done nothing to reverse the performance degradation of software fixes, with the bonus that you can't turn them off.

I always yell "Come back with a warrant!!"

>no 1% low
every fucking time huh
enjoy your HTlet stutterfest

Attached: 1565451722633.jpg (436x462, 27K)

>DF
>hardware accelerated ray tracing a must
>recommends only intel+rtx for pc gaming
They are the biggest intel/nvidia shill on youtube

>every 5 minutes
I'm notified by app for every single action - login, transaction request, etc. Keep sucking the dick and gimping your CPU.

>1080p
Who cares??

It's a good thing they'll only go after your credit card info and not your bank login info. How generous and kind of hackers.

traded my 9400F up for a 3900X
best decision I've ever made in this space

I've disabled transactions without approval. I've also disabled transactions from abroad. Technically, I can go on vacation somewhere and get completely locked out of all my digital money and need to call my bank. Which is how I like it. Actually most banks operate like this in the West.

Intel will always be a retarded piece of shit trash company with pozzed housefire piece of shit garbage products.