What's stopping you from making 5 dollars websites in 15 minutes in fiverr? That's LITERALLY 20 dollars an hour!

What's stopping you from making 5 dollars websites in 15 minutes in fiverr? That's LITERALLY 20 dollars an hour!

youtube.com/watch?v=-1h8HQ6rd5U

Attached: 1297129723502.png (194x186, 59K)

20 dollars an hour is shit pay

Excuuuse me Richie Rich

this faggot wants a $5 website LOL and expect the guy to do some amazing shit? fuck him

you set up your own company charging $20 for a website in 5 minutes. Then you pay $5 to the fiver pajeets to make you a website, and you resell it for $15. Now you're making $45 an hour, and you're doing literally no work.

That's actually super rich in my country. People get paid 5-8$/h here, after taxes and everything.

I'm too lazy, but there's a huge amount of tech illiterate tradesmen I see driving around with fucking gmail addresses on their vans, could make easy money just setting up basic shit for these people and charge them through the roof for it too.

I literally tried but nobody sends me an offer

>offer uncle to make a website for 50 (basically would take me 1 hour to make the website so seemed fair) for his company
>tells me he's gonna go look for some professional website maker to do it for him
>tell him I meant 50K
>"whoa user you sure must be a real pro!"
>use some template, change some things to make it match his company colors and logo
>he wired me the 50K and an extra 10K
fucking retarded boomers I felt kinda bad but I guess it was better I scammed him than someone else

this really is how boomers think isn't it? The more you charge, the more legit you are

if youre working for that low ill give you $5 worth of crypto to solve a php bug with a plugin im trying to use.
how does that sound?

larp

>50k
>for one website
>for one hour of work
>50k per hour
lmao, some web developers don't even make 50k a year

>he wired me the 50K and an extra 10K
What? Pesos?

I'm going to do the same thing for a friend's law firm site. Should I just do raw html or a WordPress page?

id bet their using wix

lmao this faggot is mocking the website he got for $5 what does he want? Facebook level shit? What a stupid skinny motherfucker.

Attached: 1545473788775.jpg (267x323, 7K)

Or what about wix? Just thinking about something he can also update himself without too much pain.

Just get a free generic HTML5 template with no copyright and adapt to whatever the client needs. Wordpress is heavy as fuck. Most clients don't know or care what framework or language you use as long as you deliver the website.

You have to promote yourself. Get your gig link and spam it on social network groups. The offers will start to pour in

How do you think Apple gets away with it? Many people associate "expensive" with "high quality" and this is not limited to boomers.

it's how all the people think. nobody trusts you if you charge exceptionally less than anyone else.

A while ago I was looking for people to write simple descriptions of objects. I was even willing to pay people a western salary. But the brainlets on fiverr were incapable of producing anything that wasn't a simple copy from other websites.

Not sure why a pajeet would reject a western wage for a quick buck. But whatever.

>tech illiterate tradesmen I see driving around with fucking gmail addresses on their vans
I've seen several examples of people with domain names that still use an address hosted by Gmail or similar. What the fuck why

I know you're larping but this is an actual business strategy that people use and works. There was a story I remember reading about a jewellery shop that couldn't sell their jewellery so they raised the prices and sold out in a day. People buy status.

Attached: +delet+.png (786x614, 306K)

schwarzenegger and his partner did the same thing when they ran their brick layer business.

W-What’s wrong with G-mail?

my neighbor's van has a hotmail email address on it

Any putz can create a free email account

For personal use? Nothing.
For a business, having an your_name@name_of_your_business.com email is just common sense.