What does g think about Bitcoin?

Attached: Bitcoin.svg.png (1024x1024, 50K)

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/HX9gp
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

It's ok

Thanks

More like shitcoin.

The concept is solid, it's cryptographically secure, hell they even have a sattilite mirroring the blockchain. The problem is it's slow, too expensive, and the crypto sphere has fragmented to high hell. On top of that cryptos are widely used as scams and got a bad rep.

If you need to hide some money or launder it, it's still great. But for any legal use it's shit.

An interesting but failed experiment. Ultimately, the cryptographic concepts were incompatible with the financial system which weaponizes volatility and so you have this kind of death spiral of computational waste that completely destroyed its usefulness as a currency well before it even got to such a volume that the financial world ever even truly payed attention to it.

Used to be ok. Now it's shit

It's useless in the real world so why bother with it?

moar leik buttcoin amirite???

>What does g think about Bitcoin?
I dont think about it.

Yes what a brilliantly secure currency that north korea was able to steal over $1B USD in.

Good. Physical stores don't accept it. Digital stores don't accept it except for ones which benefit from it such as VPN providers. I like the idea of it. Instant and gives a fuck you to the government and corporations because there's no information to milk. However, that also means you have no recourse if you get screwed, but since it's used for things like illegal drugs it's worth the risk.

I only use it because I can put in $100 and like a month later I have a few dollars extra to spend because it goes up in value. I'm sure there's better way to grow $100 but this way is quick and easy.

holy fuck you are an idiot

The concept is interesting, but the only truly useful thing that will come from the math behind it is blockchain tech for verification purposes of most anything.

Elaborate.

Attached: mpv-shot0001.jpg (1280x720, 123K)

Interesting idea, but not ever gonna catch on. It has no inherent value and there's nothing "special" about it among other cryptos other than that it was first.
> inb4 but muh fiat doesn't have inherent value either
Maybe not, but its value is controlled by the government, and while I don't trust the government to manage the economy, I trust it a hell of a lot more than the free market.

It kills kikes

I have a friend who made 300 euros off of the spike so lucky him I guess
Apart from that I just think about the mystery of satoshi

he can't elaborate
he's just a dumb nocoiner

>>and while I don't trust the government to manage the economy, I trust it a hell of a lot more than the free market.

archive.is/HX9gp

Hey faggot your a colossal retard. By the way my thread got deleted about what kind of apple computer I should get to use garage band and imovie, any suggestions, Anons?

Who needs (((You))) anymore?
We control our own money supply now.

This guy gets it. When (((they))) can't control the flow of money, they're kinda fucked. Money (or the lack thereof) can be used to control the goyim, but take that "grip" away from them (Jow Forumsrapplers will understand what I mean), and they are vulnerable to taking a lot of damage.

If jews can't regain control, it could end them. (((They))) know how high the stakes are.

It's useful. The lightning network makes transaction times not suck.

>USD is the problem when criminals rob a bank

>physical stores don't accept it
Not yet
>digital stores don't accept it
Actually a fuckton do. They perform transactions through companies like Coinbase that immediately convert to a local currency (eliminating the risk).
>no information to milk
BTC is traceable, Monero and Zcash aren't.
>no recourse if you get screwed
It works the same as cash.

Monero. Monero. Monero. Monero is literally the next bitcoin. If you don't own 100 XMR you're never going to make it

Still have ~$400 in my bitcoin wallet from back in 2011 or so when I mined for few days as an experiment lol. I'm using up the buttcoin every few months when I feel the need to get something useful.

This kind of speculation is dangerous. Have you looked at the XMR-BTC and XMR-USD charts? I say this as someone who finds Monero useful, but I value it for its privacy features. As a speculative financial instrument, I would advise caution.

It's better to learn technical analysis and learn how to trade markets than to speculate like this.

(Pic unrelated but aesthetic af, and I wanted to share.)

Attached: EBZR4z1XoAIGpCb.jpg (1124x1392, 156K)

It's okay but the 1MB block limit is fucking stupid. 1MB is less than pic related which takes less than a second to load, and apparently that's too much every 10 minutes for the core developers. They've broken 0-conf and made the fees extraordinary.

Attached: 1530486464818.gif (133x100, 1.76M)

it's a pyramid scheme past its prime