My daughter is getting into computers, but by that I just mean she is spending too much time on them...

My daughter is getting into computers, but by that I just mean she is spending too much time on them. How can I install an OS that will force her to learn something as she does what she wants vs. just getting into a browser and wasting her time?

i don't want her to be that girl in the office who can't even use the printer

Attached: daughtere.png (700x556, 757K)

gentoo

linux

Block certified time wasters like Youtube, Netflix, Instagram, and other social media platforms.

Then she'll only be able to look up things she's interested in, and if she asks you for help just say that we can't use those websites because they cost more money

but if you just set up the os can't someone just use a browser in it like it's windows?

Try minix, but give her the book with the fond code and each month you delete a file.

force your daughter to use a terminal only Linux account by forcing her user to boot into a Linux TTY shell so the only browser she can use is terminal browser like Lynx, she can do all her emailing through pine

Boy, I wonder what else you have in that photo gallery.

teach her to use iOS but the good verison

Unironically LFS

C

based cunnoysseur

Dont install an internet browser.

dir D:\daughterpics pls

Within a few years your daughter's boyfriend is going to cum in her mouth, in her room while you're away from home and as she looks up to him for a look of approval with his thick seminal fluids smeared across her red lips and exposed perky pink breasts she's going to call him daddy.

Attached: 1563600515784.jpg (600x778, 65K)

gay

Headless. She can telnet any information she needs.

mm thats hot

Be sure to install your distro of choice via a USB line.

>not doing it with your daughter first

Actual cuck fag with cuck fantasies. Disgusting.

pihole