Prevent censorship

how can you prevent an important pdf document from being taken offline?

Attached: 1547451923717.gif (640x480, 1.26M)

Other urls found in this thread:

anonfile.com/l0WbO320n3/Jeffrey_Epstein39s_Little_Black_Book_unredacted_pdf
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

save it on your disc
put it on torrent site

download and reupload.

You cannot, just upload it with another name, maybe that way, no one will notice it.

download and reupload on tor. they won't be able to find the server to take it down.

Torrent it and save+distribute the .torrent file

Blockchain

someone make sure this doesn't disappear from the internet.

files.catbox.moe/75xogn.pdf

what the fuck is that?

If I were you I'd torrent it. It's the only reliable way

torrent/zeronet

>what the fuck is that?
did you see which posts the OP was quoting?

download ipfs
ipfs add folder
share hash

turns out nobody gives a shit about your adressbook

It starts with going back to Jow Forums and staying there, schizo.

>It starts with going back to Jow Forums and staying there, schizo.

Attached: (you) ..png (640x795, 157K)

>breaking boards purpose good

Attached: 2bcc5fecd5e3b4658b7834237cc418a2.png (268x326, 73K)

put it on zeronet and get people to visit the site

I put a JavaScript nes emulator up years ago and there's still hundreds of people seeding it

upload it to ipfs

they can if it's important enough, with traffic correlation. For example, ddos or disconnect each computer/vps (in groups at first, to be narrowed down later) while repeatedly accessing the onion. When it starts to ping out or go down you know you've tracked down the country or region or host. Rinse and repeat

Attached: tinfoilapu.jpg (596x444, 72K)

computers running Tor or ips known to have accessed Tor in the past*

>implying Jow Forums still supports dromph after he called for red flag laws

i'd beg to differ

Attached: Screenshot_2019-08-12 pol - Politically Incorrect - 4chan.png (1219x215, 129K)

That's just a single general that is a boomer containment zone. Trump is a Jew-worshiping Liberal in the end.

Save this on your disk
Black book
anonfile.com/l0WbO320n3/Jeffrey_Epstein39s_Little_Black_Book_unredacted_pdf

>red flag laws
You mean the bill that will finally give use free speech on social media but special-needs children shill as doing the exact opposite?

>be trump
>do this

Attached: 1559036767714.png (955x902, 210K)

>this meme again
It's about documenting antisemitism, not making it illegal. Those 5 points are a definition of antisemitism which only a frustrated incel would think is invalid. Go back to .

Attached: back to pol.jpg (542x697, 132K)

>implying that's good

Attached: 1555614180837.jpg (467x467, 50K)

>how dare they compile statistics that measure retarded behaviors I take part in?

Attached: fuck my shit lad.png (1070x601, 507K)

>accusing jewish citizens of being more loyal to Israel than to the interest of their own countries
So a chinese could do that (be more loyal to China), any spy can do that, but a jew can't and it's retarded to accuse him of doing it.
Maybe thay should compile statistics that measure idiocy.

>criticism is retarded behavior when it comes to jews

Not all Jews were born in Israel, and that claim is plain wrong and stupid. I've had Jews say to my face they'd side with the US if there was a conflict with Israel. Even if it were true, it wouldn't be a problem as long as they stay out of US politics (which they factually do).

>false crime accusations are legitimate criticism
Why are incels such copelords?

>false
moving the goalpost? according to them, anything the jews don't like is anti-semitic, even if it's true.

Attached: 1542604463763.png (918x1392, 773K)

Someone who isn’t Jow Forums, tell me, are those documents even verified to be real? If they are I’ll download a copy

Dilate

>are those documents even verified to be real
yes, they have FBI notes in them even. did you not even google it? they were released before, but they were redacted. now the unredacted version is leaked.

>only a frustrated incel would think is invalid. Go back to .
Strike one. Making mendacious, dehumanizing, demonizing, or stereotypical allegations about incels as such, or the power of incels as a collective, especially, but not exclusively, the myth about an internet incel conspiracy or of incels controlling the internet, media, economy, government, or other societal institutions.

>Why are incels such copelords?
Strike two. Accusing incels as a people of being responsible for real or imagined wrongdoing committed by a single incel person or group, or even for acts commited by non-incels.

You're on thin ice here, buddy. Better stop before your file gets too big.

chmod a=r

Attached: dab.webm (996x612, 1.83M)