Working from a coffee shop. why haven't you tried it user?

working from a coffee shop. why haven't you tried it user?

Attached: gha35Sg5.jpg (1024x683, 187K)

Why haven't you tried to invest SOME effort into your shitpost and remove the watermark at the bottom?

I've done it just to show off the anime stickers on my laptop, but nobody's ever commented on them.

I used to do it all the time as a student, I'll probably do the same if I become self employed in the future.

I only have one sticker, it says "For rectal use only"

>remove the watermark at the bottom
did I trigger your PTSD? if anything you are the one shitposting

I don't have a Macbook Pro.

Unironically got a dope job after a senior programmer sitting just behind me noticed that I had VS Code open. We got talking and 10 minutes later I had his contact information, and then the very next day he put me in touch with another company that was hiring.

whats up Jow Forumsprogramming?

Attached: file.png (640x480, 730K)

why would it ever be preferable to work in a public space? is your home that terrible?

Because, at least in America, they don't let you smoke inside and I'm assuming its not allowed on the patio either.

how long can you work there before they kick you out? (and never return there from the shame)

>MacBook Pro
Oh lawd, look at the time

Attached: 1540045497087.jpg (400x400, 30K)

I kinda wanna go to a coffee shop with my chromebook at dusk when it's either cloudy or raining, while enjoying a small donut and fruit drink.

Will I look stylish enough with my Thinkpad running Xubuntu?

I work from a coffee shop every day desu.

>working

Attached: 1539000413297.png (288x211, 80K)

If it's an X1 Carbon, sure. Otherwise you'll look like a stereotypical pedo.

This happened to me too but he overheard me teaching Java to a friend.

I once saw a boomer at a target Starbucks with 6 phones and a ton of other crap doing some sort of work.
Might have been fine if the chairs at any place were actually comfortable to sit in

I don't understand how people can do things in public

it's probably just internet browsing desu

It is for me. Loud kids and a nagging wife.

Attached: doomguy-finally-realizes-why-he-can-amp-039-t-drink-his-coffee_fb_2475069.jpg (300x300, 25K)

Go to starbucks. Two roasties and a soiboy on macbooks all smiles and jibberjabber. Sit down and open up my ideapad and a textbook. Make eye contact with the masters student who was furiously typing away on her Surface and give each other the nod. Fuckin fruit fags.

anyone with a macbook or any apple product does it for the social status more than productivity, unless they're a photographer or video editor

What the fuck is that OS? fucking mac or some shit?

Alot of coffee shops (not in shopping malls) tend to be quiet.

Also depends on the time you go there...

I would like to know the answer to this question aswell. Can i just buy 1 coffee and sit there for 4 hours?

I mean it's the cons of both working from home and going into the office. Why would you ever go to a coffee shop to work...

I mean it has macbook pro written on the laptop so I wonder smoothbrain...

this has to be bait. You sound absolutely pathetic senpai

>live in tokyo
>work for no man
>know all good coffee shops in 23 wards
>rotate around them.
>convince soulless salaryman jp friends that the man sucks
>current jp gf has big breasticles but not as big as pic

it's a good life

Attached: 1471902819518.jpg (600x799, 87K)

yes

I've seen once a waiter complaining about two teens who bought two tea refils and spent the whole day chatting and drinking tea

but he complained to us because we were friends
they don't ask you to leave

I’m a UX designer, macOS is pretty much required because the industry leading tools like Sketch are platform exclusive. If you work in pretty much any creative field it’s like this. Not complaining tho the OS is kino

I got kicked out for abusing $2 unlimited refills

...or some just don't have the motivation when they're at home

sounds like a personal problem

i wouldnt consider myself a UX designer but whenever i need to do prototyping i use figma. i believe you can import sketch files into figma now too

Have you ever heard the term, "don't work in the same room that you sleep in"?

Went on a date at starbucks once, I bought a coffee and we sat there for about 4 hours. They also brought us samples of lattes and food. She stayed there after I left for another few hours.

I bring a floppy disk to use as a coaster. It's a great conversation piece ;)

How is it abusing if it's unlimited ?

Baited a faggot that says senpai. Go get some TRT.

do you live in a single room? even my shoebox has a divide

If they're not very busy, of course.

You’re a virgin

Too afraid to go outside. They are out there.

My shoebox is 80% bed, 10% desk, 5% wardrobe and 5% free space

NO U!

Attached: 30b52c7bcd4d6e9a8c1ec81f5d79b9ad--human-anatomy-muscle-fitness.jpg (697x584, 73K)

how much do you pay for this cell?

No but I've worked from a bar because I'm an alcoholic

My p52 does not make me look like a pedo

200/month which isn't that bad imo

I'm too stupid to have a job that would allow me to work out of a coffee shop.

Its the neckbeard and uncomfortable stare.

the loli wallpaper doesn't help either

Can't you use a hackintosh setup on a thinkpad if you need sketch so badly?

Why would someone using their laptop for work use software hacks and void all support? Have you worked a single day in your life, user?