/ptg/ - Private Tracker General

>Not sure what private trackers are all about?
The mission of /ptg/ is to promote the lowest possible standards of tracker service by providing members with opportunities for professional development, by recognizing technical incompetence through examinations and by advancing the interests of its members.

>Have a question?
- FAQ pastebin.com/thLgSkNE
- WIKI wiki.installgentoo.com/index.php/Private_trackers
- PYRAMID uploadir.com/u/pdmhcfez
- TEN CURRY COMMANDMENTS pastebin.com/raw/dBbdE73M
- TEN NEON COMMANDMENTS pastebin.com/raw/Ud2pGYaE

Use as a link to find the /ptg/ thread.

Remember the following:
>Staff occasionally read these generals and have posted here before.
>This is a thread for educational purposes only. Don't offer or ask for invites.
>Staff may pretend to be normal users asking for invites and when you invite them, they ban you for inviting strangers.

Previous thread: News:
Smart people get private usenet AND private trackers!

Attached: trackers-vs-indexers.png (1000x1000, 209K)

Other urls found in this thread:

removeddit.com/r/megalinks2/comments/c20sye/truedetectives01bluray1080pavcdtshdma51remuxframes/
m.imdb.com/title/tt0397800/
s.4cdn.org/image/contest_banners/0fc61b304357d3242af4cdef0e6ae1645224a0de.gif
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

CinemaGeddon is recruiting anywhere ?

>pic

Just use uTorrent 2.2.1 and turn off seeding.

thc has invites

Yes, now I know that THC has invites for TTV, but I really have no interest in THC, so what would be the requirements for getting a invite to TTV by THC? Because if I need to upload something there I really don't have much interest in this site. I like to use my trackers, not collect them.

Sorry, i mean TVV, not TTV.

but you asked for cg

>Movies on PTP's Top 10 are in Hindi
Why is pajeet here?

I’ve never understood why the fuck you wouldn’t use a dedicated private forum or some shit rather than shitting up Jow Forums with “muh private tracker club”

I never understood why you post in and can't just ignore threads you hate. Guess you have a lot of free time, huh? Aw.

>why don't you just post in the forum of the private tracker you're trying to get into
wtf why didn't I think of this?

i once wanted to dl a book on algorithms, so found a torrent for it, there where no seeds whatsoever, so i went on to #bookz and searched for it, without results, after that the torrent started and was marked as private with a little lock on tixati, did i dl a .torrent file that was on a private indexer ?

Got it, what are the requirements to get the invite ?

depends on who is offering.

So I'm going to rephrase my first question: Are any trackers officially recruiting for TV-Vault? With an OFFICIAL recruiter !?

what do you have against seeding? id understand if we were talking about red but most worthwhile movie trackers give a surplus of bonus points for seeding.

cg and tvv are sister trackers and they do not have recruiters. people just make threads offering invites to those trackers.

Uploaded over 5 torrents on RED a couple weeks ago. How do I get enough upload, bros?

Attached: congratulations.gif (364x248, 1.58M)

sup

Attached: inv_proc.jpg (258x121, 7K)

HOMOSEXUAL FUCKED PLEASE

Any good indexer besides in and omg?

>the only place discussion of private trackers occurs is on a Malaysian basket weaving forum

be good and give me one hahahahha

What torrents? I'll download them for you, I have a lot of buffer

>32pages application denied a couple days ago
>Not enough experience with comics
>been reading since I was 3 years old
???????

Attached: .jpg (1024x768, 137K)

Private homosexual niggers please.

Attached: Screenshot 2019-02-28 at 6.21.17 PM.png (1406x1324, 161K)

should have asked someone to post the "leaked" application guidelines :^)

Here's the strategy you don't understand.

If you use private indexers, you can download 90% of what is on private trackers without seeding it back. Just watch and delete. There is no good reason to download and seed the majority of movies on private trackers because the popular ones barely give you BP, and seedboxes will cuck you out of your upload.

Therefore, the winning strategy is to use private indexers for popular movies and TV shows, and only use torrents for the stuff you can't find on PTP/HDB/BTN. That way you maximize your hard drive space by only seeding the rarest content, getting you Max BP, and you don't have to waste space seeding shit seedboxes are already cucking you on and getting you barely any BP.

You know this makes sense.

Attached: 9GVQBuy.png (256x256, 6K)

Drunkenslug but you missed the open reg a week ago.

>usenet homosexuals started shilling again

Attached: pepe.jpg (231x218, 7K)

Those are the best ones. OMG alone gets me all the HDBits internals and BTN internals.

>I have to download everything that is freeleech to keep my ratio up because I dont use private indexers to get 90% of my content.
I bet you're seeding Avengers Endgame

>smoothbrains who search a sites freeleech torrents as soon as they join, and download them all

Attached: odv1jgao2h801.jpg (1024x673, 78K)

>watching superheroes shit for dumb american kids

the most popular torrents are often the ones, under the >5 swarms, that generate the most bp.
also what the fuck are you on about? strategy? torrenting is much more than just earning bp or user classes.

>the most popular torrents are often the ones, under the >5 swarms, that generate the most bp.
this either makes no sense or is completely wrong.

>Just watch and delete
Are you that poor that you have so little hard drive space that you need to micromanage to this level? Sounds like a terrible existence using torrents or usenet.

Shit-tier private trackers turbopleb here, where can I get TV torrents?

Obviously I don't have access to BTN so I tried TPB but they don't have jack shit. I just want true detective season 1 in remux quality :(

Attached: B7E91FC5-4C70-4842-839F-59DE02A8CB49.jpg (1280x1280, 289K)

I'm literally doing that as we speak, what the fuck is wrong with that, pal?????????

ANSWER ME GREEN APE

>Are you that poor that you have so little hard drive space that you need to micromanage to this level?
I download a lot of 4K content and always get 1080p or higher. I download close to 1TB a month. I don't think I can keep doing that on a 4TB drive without deleting stuff every couple of months or so, and I think it makes more sense to keep deleting content and seed about 1TB of stuff on that 4TB drive than buying 10-12TB drives every year...

removeddit.com/r/megalinks2/comments/c20sye/truedetectives01bluray1080pavcdtshdma51remuxframes/

The links are alive but the site they use to obscure the links is tedious.

Both Red and OPS should allow DSD in .iso, .dsf and .dff file format.
>b-but you can't tell if the release is good or not!
the process of making those kind of files is so fucked up that probably only the creator of sacd_extract.exe would be able to fake one of those files, and also you can't tell if a release is good for any web release ever existed.
There are methods to check if a 24bit pcm isn't just an upscaled and interpolated 16bit pcm? No.
You just have to trust people that the "web" release is good. Why is it all right when it comes to web release but it's not when it comes to SACD and DSD? What a bunch of faggots

Attached: 1556945401327.jpg (624x1200, 102K)

Worth it, thank you kind user. May many a pusy be in your future

or maybe im just focusing on gps

why would you not, you're not a storagelet, are you anone?

>I think it makes more sense to keep deleting content and seed about 1TB of stuff on that 4TB drive than buying 10-12TB drives every year...

I agree and for me it's easy to automate. I'll probably adopt this strategy once I hit 'master' on BTN.

>Are you that poor that you have so little hard drive space
Dude stfu. Not everybody wants to store everything they watch forever and fewer people want to buy a fucking 16TB NAS to store it all. Deleting content makes sense.

Ask yourself, why the FUCK would you seed shit that has more than 50 seeders? It's never going to go unseeded. You should focus on seeding the stuff that is actually in danger of being unseeded. You get more BP that way, too.

>I download a lot of 4K content and always get 1080p or higher
Me too
>I download close to 1TB a month
Awww, that's cute

Same. I use usenet and torrents equally and everything is automated, it makes zero difference to me from which a file comes. Seeding torrents are all automatically deleted after 90 days, media auto deleted from the library after 6 months.

Can anyone of you Jow Forumseeaboos look for
This please?
m.imdb.com/title/tt0397800/

Need it for my 5 yo daughter

Not true. Your little club isn't secret at all. Do you want attention or not?

>Your little club isn't secret at all.
who said it was? this thread is about getting more Jow Forumsbros into it. you sound like an angry little faggot. chill out.

>micro-penis-manager cope

>Same. I use usenet and torrents equally and everything is automate
I haven't automated anything yet but I've been using .in and omg and it's amazing how much stuff can be found there. I don't even use my private trackers as much anymore because I know the torrent will eat into my download amount, be logged into my history, I will have to seed it, and there's an HnR. Fuck that. I will just use private indexers unless there's no choice. It's the same exact file.

how much space do you have? how much of it has been filled?

>You should focus on
...the more interesting things in life and let automation deal with the minutiae of piracy

>Just watch and delete
but I never delete shit regardless of whether or not I have to seed. unless I really hated it, in which case I can just delete it once I start running out of space
>only seeding the rarest content, getting you Max BP
I get enough upload from just seeding what I watch so I couldn't care less how much BP I make. I sure as fuck am not gonna micromanage my torrents by checking which ones make the most BP and deleting everything else.

>I have to download everything that is freeleech to keep my ratio up
I think I downloaded one (1) freeleech torrent when I joined PTP because at the time I had no idea how easy that tracker is. Now I just download and seed what I actually want to watch and my ratio is just fine.

Someone help please
Gib link

>...the more interesting things in life
that's what you're doing posting on a private tracker thread, huh? by your logic, you shouldn't even be here, letting your automation do its thing while you "do more interesting things" but I guess you have a lof free time on your hands and find this thread to be one of "the more interesting things in life" lol

>I sure as fuck am not gonna micromanage my torrents by checking which ones make the most BP and deleting everything else.
you don't have to do that when 90% of what you download comes from private indexers.

People who micromanage tend to be private tracker exclusive, because everything they download is logged into their account and they are tasked to seed it. Private indexers free you from that by just letting you download whatever you want and not having to do anything with it afterward.

How the hell did orpheus lose a quarter million torrents?

they were down for 3 months in a world where there are other music trackers

>How the hell did orpheus lose a quarter million torrents?
pajeet incompetency

I'm at work, if I could be doing more interesting things I would.

Nice attempt to mark him, sir.

can't wait for waffles to come back :^)

>People who micromanage tend to be private tracker exclusive
>deleting after watching isn't micromanaging

>deleting content is hard
wow right click delete. so hard. I bet you spend way more time managing your different accounts than I spend deleting 4K videos.

calm down FUCKED

pajeet spotted. clean your streets, kumar.

HOMOSEXUAL EYACULATED PLEASE

>so hard
>defending micromanaging

So what's in and omg? Everyone's using shortened names but how about newfags who don't know the full name?

nzbs.in and omgwtfnzbs
Two of the best private usenet indexers.

calm down homosexual ejaculated

Does THC has an invite forum? If so, what are the class requirements to access it? I am already in TVV but I want to get into CG.

better than drunkenslug? how to get in?

I feel like a brainlet for trying to comprehend how I could ever get invited to this shit.

Just got my APL invite

>better than drunkenslug? how to get in?
they invite from private trackers and sometimes reddit.

you just have to go to the threads and see if anybody is offering. OMG opens their invites every few months. we had a bunch of /ptg/ people score OMG invites a few weeks ago. .in is closed but will have invites sometime in the future.

>Does THC has an invite forum?
Yes

>what are the class requirements to access it?
PU equivalent.

>I am already in TVV but I want to get into CG.
What? CG should be easy for you to join then. They are sister trackers. Just go to their invite forum. You have to be elite.

Thanks. That explains why I couldn't find them when searching for torrent trackers.

just got my homosexual fucked

Pajeet is finally awake

Thanks for the info user. Can you tell me which class is the power user equivalent- Killer, Serial Killer or Spree Killer?

YUhSMGNITTZMeTl0WldkaExtNTZMeU5HSVVkM2EwVjRVV3BS

This image is making the rounds on facebook and i'm cracking up at the normies in the comments bragging about using TPB or sketchy streaming sites.

Attached: 68949198_908093852906677_3839949698928476160_n.jpg (631x960, 85K)

>Can you tell me which class is the power user equivalent- Killer, Serial Killer or Spree Killer?
Hmm I'm not really sure because it doesn't say which one gets you into the forum. I guess just climb until you can see the trusted members forum.

thanks

>you spend way more time managing your different accounts

>search for show/movie
>click download
wow so much time spent "managing my accounts"

>the last thread was dying
show me your IPT love bros [email protected]

Psssstttt

HOMOSEXUAL JEW FUCKED PLEASE

another day another 0mb upload on red

Attached: yande.re 372068 cleavage komiya_hitoma pantyhose sake.jpg (5246x7557, 3.77M)

>owner of a usenet indexer is on private trackers
proof usenet is shit

homosexual fucked please

so is this the infamous president trump general?

sup goys

Attached: 1565621431676.png (158x180, 42K)

>s.4cdn.org/image/contest_banners/0fc61b304357d3242af4cdef0e6ae1645224a0de.gif
homosexual fucked please

What does the icon indicate? An encoder?

>in is closed but will have invites sometime in the future
They won't.

And this is why you steal API keys.