youtube.com/watch?v=feSjnKdc_hY
zone62.com
youtube.com/watch?v=13BQljK9ZwM
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

what's stopping you?

Viruses, bad security, no drivers, no new hardware support

>Playskool interface
>comfy
Maybe for 3 year olds. Win2k was max comfy.
>BUT YOU CAN TURN IT OFF
Too late, you already have XPAIDS.

Beta XP interface was comfier anyway

>Viruses
don't download them
>bad security
don't make yourself a target
>no drivers
if XP didn't have drivers nothing would have worked; just use the same drivers. A lot of sites still archive that shit
>no new hardware support
but old hardware is more comfy

>active desktop enabled
ky...
>*those notepad made dhtml effects desktop background pages*
err... carry on

Attached: pepe_hands.png (1600x948, 610K)

>blocks your path
xfce4 is great

Attached: Screenshot_2019-08-11_21-02-08.png (1920x1080, 2.08M)

macOS is pure comfy

braindead retard over here

cringe and bluepilled but based and redpilled for playing TESIV in currentyear.

>galculator
:DDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD

>transparency
>antialiased fonts
it's trash.

youtu.be/7nQ2oiVqKHw

Attached: c314081b5992fb2a73569c37ff70dd63.jpg (236x236, 10K)

he's right though, the braindead retards are the ones who believe everything microsoft tells them and thinks just turning on an XP machine instantly installs 20 rootkits

nothing stopping you from picking up a tricked out dual-socket core 2 workstation and throwing XP on it

It’s really not. HS and Mojave are hot garbage. Now, Mavericks and before, those were decent. Guess what, no more support.

damn my nigger, this makes me sad

I haven't upgraded past Sierra. What's wrong with HS/Mojave?

>closing granddaddies solitare game and going to nickelodeon.com to learn about spongebob squarepants the movie and then play ratchet and clank up your arsenal while listening to genie in a bottle all on a day you played hooky from school

Attached: 76898875.png (366x370, 331K)

You know Cinnamon themes on Linux Has plenty of old windows builds, right?

Here's an entire site dedicated to it.
b00merang.weebly.com/

Here's a video explaining how to use it.
youtube.com/watch?v=feSjnKdc_hY

>viruses
this is an indication someone is new to Jow Forums and needs to lurk moar

>linux is so shit that it only supports the shittiest oldest games

I think he's taking OP literally and talking about actually downloading Windows XP and using it.

Which to be fair, they probably haven't had a proper anti-virus or virus control in 10 years.

actually half of those games aren't native to linux at all and are run in either steam's proton or wine, so even less support than you think. i have a lot more games installed than that, the newest being a hat in time, but i only play team fortress 2 anymore so haven't bothered making any shortcuts

And no new software support. Except some antivirus.

Malwarebytes, panda dome, ClamWin, and AVG all still receive definition updates on XP. As for the new hardware thing, some newer hardware will in fact work. Some guys on the MSFN forums made a functional ACPI driver for Ryzen. MS won’t completely abandon XP for a while yet. Shit, SP3 just received a security update a month or 2 ago.

Where can I download a safe copy of XP Pro/Enterprise? I don't trust pirated torrents for a commercial OS, they're all likely owned

Attached: 1564903325698.webm (640x800, 963K)

I’ve been using XP integral edition from Ramsey at zone62.com for roughly 11 years, and I’ve never had a problem.

Attached: D1D957AB-391D-42AB-8A85-39EF99A85FDE.png (657x527, 51K)

is it genuinely comfy, or are you just too wrapped up in nostalgia to consider the merits of newer products?

Many modern Linux distros make for great daily drivers, but what are the merits of modern MS operating systems? I feel like Windows 10 continually gets in my fucking way.

There is no benefit to using Windows. People only do it because they don't know any better.

I'm perfectly comfy with Linux Mint. Literally the best OS I've ever used.

I use it on my W530 because Linux cannot (and likely never will) work with systems that have an integrated and discrete GPU. You cannot easily switch between them like you can with Windows 10. That's the fault of Nvidia, but it still doesn't work

So your issue isn't with Android, but with Nvidia? So why are you bashing Android?

glow brighter, cia nigger

>android
are you having a stroke user

I thought that was what you mean by "Linux"?

You can if somewhat ironically you move to linix and rice it like that. Idk why the fuck you'd want to though, there are much comfier setups.

SnappyDriver full download has literally every win xp driver you will ever need.

all we can do is try

Attached: Screenshot_20190811-225334_Microsoft Launcher.jpg (720x1280, 208K)

Attached: AESTHETIC.png (1280x2402, 1.03M)

Truth be told, I use XFCE primarily because it's the closest DE to the Windows XP experience.

>I feel like Windows 10 continually gets in my fucking way
Install Windows 10 LTSC

the only benefit is a small number of servers that were made exclusively for Windows.
one example was a TFTP server that was simplistic and had a fuckton of features like PXE boot.

no, that would be trinity de with q4os

What is fvwm?

>Malwarebytes, panda dome, ClamWin, and AVG all still receive definition updates on XP.
...which is useless as exploits can easily bypass. That's the whole point of update+Antimalware, not either or.

My top notch private insurance medical center still uses it.
I'm not joking.

where do you get it? did you really pay all that money for it?

They planted a bunch of stupid grapes on that hill. I think they may have been burnt down in the California fires as well. Who knows wtf it looks like now, but not like op pic.

>buying windows

Attached: marina.jpg (925x719, 90K)

you can turn those both off with two checkboxes in xfce4-settings

Attached: 8768998754.png (883x1024, 105K)

Just encrypt the os and you should be fine.

archive.org
the eye eu
I still have the disc installers for windows xp and windows server 2003

enjoy wincuck
youtube.com/watch?v=13BQljK9ZwM

file:///home/edward/Pictures/Screenshot%20from%202019-08-12%2018-12-32.png
>Linux cannot (and likely never will) work with systems that have an integrated and discrete GPU
Join the pop os master race

actually retarded

Attached: Screenshot from 2019-08-12 18-12-32.png (310x585, 24K)

this, it's called virii

>Windows XP
>comfy
fucking zoomers never used 3.11

>xfce4 is great
true but not with that theme although taste is subjective. xfce4 has a great balance between usability and resource usage.

No application support, i dont care about udates and shit.

should have gone with T530 and max it out, it has no nVidia GPU which means one less point of failure and no fucking about with the drivers

Imagine being this retarded.

Attached: 1547067629682.jpg (1129x1200, 118K)

Attached: cianig.png (370x547, 355K)

based and redpilled

cringe and bluepilled

>macIS
>comfy
FUCK no, i HATE the dock. the dock is probably one of the worst things in macos. plus when you close a program it doesnt actually close it, you still have to right click on the fucking dock icon and THEN click on Exit/Force Close or some bullshit. the fuck!!!!

Finally a tech nigga that is not from the valley

it was great time.

no need for admin account to save files on C:\
no third party start buttons
"my computer"
no slow and shitty tablet apps
no forced restarts for update
no arrogant spying features
i don't remember any problems with "unsigned" drivers.
512mb was enough... was considered "too much" of ram

You can set up VMs for all the Windows versions you could possibly want from the comfort of your own linux.

It was not. You nostalgiafags don't remember the instability, the crashes, the ctrl+alt+deletes and the bluescreens of death an average user used to face on a regular basis. Also, it's ugly as fuck. You'd have to have nostalgia goggles so far up your ass you gag on them, to think this UI look pleasant.

I don't remember instabilities cause I had no problems with it. Even when pc was quite overloaded (emule+utorrent + wow + firefox + mpc) it was running perfectly fine.
For me UI looks present. Only thing that is "missing" is minimize everything in right corner.

If you aren’t familiar with XP integral edition, you’ve been living under a rock for the past 15 years.

>botnet
>comfy
Bile rose up into my nose just scrolling past the thumbnail.

can you tell that the default background features a green field through your rosy-colored glasses?

I was using that wallpaper for years

i just want msn back..

Attached: be99b3ba618b91e8150a7286485bf9ff.jpg (1280x1024, 164K)

You are right, but I don't think that going back to XP theme will make me stop hating society.

t. isolated zoomer imbecile

Holy fuck, are you really all just a bunch of retards who blindly follow every meme that Jow Forums produces? GNOME is a way comfier that XP ever was.

niggerlicious

theres no reason why you shouldnt be still using xp

i am

there is no dx11 and no dx12.
no drivers for new hardware. its impossible to install or run some new programs.

Windows 2000 was the best OS ever you niggers.

XP is comfy and all, but why isn't anyone using the based and redpilled silver theme with the blue vortex wallpaper?

you dont need any of that new stuff. unless you need a new version of software for work like cad for architecture and in that case you can use the computer at work.

I definitely need dx11. This is why I switched to 7 back in the days.

what game do you need it for

>People are still writing malware and ransomware for an OS that's over a decade old
Yeah right Pajeet, I'm not buying Win10 you can give up now.

what games you wish to play on linux?

Computers just frustrate me now. I might just take the Franzen Pill.

>too embarrassed to say he is addicted to fortnite

You could resurrect a thousand Words to
deceive me more and more

A thousand words will give the
Reasons why I don't need you
Anymore

most modern games use dx11 or dx12.
9 years ago I seen that I will not get tesselation in crysis 2 in Alien vs predator 2010 and in metro 2033 without dx11 so I decided to switch to 7.

>friendless teen back when msn was around, so never used it
Was it so great?

its fortnite isnt it

I literally named games that made me switch.

Dis. 2k makes XP babbies asses very uncomfortable.

Well, JavaScript is platform agnostic.