Share your freshly installed Winblows

Share your freshly installed Winblows

Attached: Screenshot (1).png (1920x1080, 882K)

Other urls found in this thread:

github.com/kkkgo/KMS_VL_ALL
github.com/SystemRage/py-kms
microsoft.com/en-us/software-download/windows10
files.catbox.moe/7yiaru.png
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Attached: india.png (1920x1280, 58K)

Mine has 1 week bro

Attached: 11-08-19-screenfetch.png (1366x768, 1.36M)

no

2 weeks 3 days in

Attached: Untitled.png (1920x1080, 1.48M)

Just finished my 9th re-install of this year so far.

It's great having your OS solely on one disk and you files on another. You can just wipe the disk and create the folder links once it's all installed again.

Few hours ago.

Attached: new testament.jpg (1920x1080, 318K)

How did you make the start menu look like that?

activate windows you poorfag shitter

I don't really trust software that "fixes" the start menu. Seems like bloat at best. And system corruption at worst.

How did you get a mascot on your Jow Forums?

Turn all of the options off. Then just pin the stuff you use. Much more compact than the list.

Attached: file.png (508x582, 16K)

thanks!

couples of weeks back, sticking with 1803 for now wish i had the defender apt updates and terminal 1903 has though

Attached: MBlk778.png (1920x1080, 766K)

Attached: Desktop.jpg (1920x1080, 443K)

Right aligned Vertical start bar Master race

hello friends

Attached: ltsc.png (2560x1440, 767K)

>mascot
Oneechan

me likey

Are those containers rainmeter?

anyone here make the leap to 1903 yet? I'm on 1809 because I refuse to beta beta test MS's garbage with all the problems I keep hearing about. And I might be retarded because my screen capture is 4.4MB

Attached: 1565426841839.png (438x511, 252K)

It's fences

jfc windows was making a 5.5MB PNG for a screenshot until I manually tell it to save as JPG and now it's sub 1MB. Retarded.

Attached: Winders.jpg (2560x1440, 750K)

thanks. updated

Attached: Desktop2.jpg (1920x1080, 517K)

Attached: 2019-08-11-232936_1366x768_scrot.png (1366x768, 1.07M)

I want your wallpaper... Can I have it?

Am I doing it right?

Attached: Freshly installed Windows 10 but better.png (1600x900, 1.85M)

I have 1903 on my workstation, I played around with the new terminal and it crashed within 20 seconds of having 2 tabs open and dragging the window around in the small area that is clickable lol. Also the emoji keyboard didn't work in the terminal either, sigh.

Nice computer! /install_gentoo and passthrough that gpu to a VM if you need windblows!

HP, no windows skin, cinnamon.

>Yes

Not him, but the old "w" elitebooks are amazing.

Attached: screenFetch-2019-08-12_00-01-25.png (1600x900, 634K)

>depth of field: the wallpaper
Reeeeęėéèĕêəëē

LOL, what a great rice. Good job. 10/10 retro

what do i do abt this if I don't wanna give MS my money?

Attached: watdo.png (285x86, 3K)

KMS_VL_ALL-SppExtComObjPatcher

Here you go user. First one is all you need
github.com/kkkgo/KMS_VL_ALL
github.com/SystemRage/py-kms

Attached: file.png (275x183, 142K)

neoscavenger is pretty fun. kinda hard though, never beaten it.

Why not just getting a clean copy by doing the free upgrade from a cracked windows 7 and then do a clean reinstall.

>saints row 2
good taste
>saints row 4
shit taste

Because if you torrent some trash ISO of cracked Windows, you might get shitty malware or botnets that fuck you up, steal your info, and slow your computer.
Its way smarter to get an official ISO directly from windows, and then using a KMS (which is open source) to activate it.
If you don't know how to get Windows from a non torrent, it's here:
microsoft.com/en-us/software-download/windows10

tytyty

What do you guys have against Windows 10 AME?

Attached: AMEdesktop.jpg (1366x768, 104K)

I'm on 1903 and everything's dandy for now. I just want WSL2 right fucking now.

What WM is that

This + Windows VM is perfection. Unless you're a gaymer who wants to gayme.

>been on win7 for years
>finally switch to 10 this weekend, figured it was time to get with the times and update
>unironic window on install asking what spyware you want to have enabled
>forced online integration
>have to clear almost every single window and panel on the operating system of bloat, clutter, and ads
>cant move mouse between corners of my monitors with editing the registry
>cant filter out the bloat from This PC without editing registry
>random apps installing every day which i didn't ask for
>all the actual useful features are hidden away
>all the junk spyware bloat is forced onto you
upgrading was the worst fucking mistake of my life. it honestly makes me wish for a barebones version of windows 10 which has no windows store, no online integration, no retarded shit. all i fucking need windows to do is let me browse my file system and run programs and vidya.

Attached: mywin.png (238x133, 3K)

what's the point of this? looks like an intentionally broken Windows 10 to me. why would I want to use a crippled OS? I'm genuienely curious what the advantages of this vs LTSC are (I don't use either).

Attached: 2019-08-12_06-37-01.png (1920x1080, 3.31M)

such a nice pretty heavily polluted beach

I just use WPD to disable the store and any telemetry rather than trust some random's hacked ISO

are there still ways to reduce the win10 install footprint biggly like win7 and xp?

That you keep shilling it, faggot.

>his software has to be activated

Attached: 1558525785701.jpg (455x499, 71K)

basically fresh installed it a couple days ago. What should i used to activate this? dazloader wont work as its setup with uefi

Attached: desktop.png (3840x1080, 1.41M)

I keep wanting to do this, but the thought of sitting through all of my games downloading again is fucking terrifying.

Attached: launcher.png (2560x1440, 2.02M)

Hey! I've got the same specs. Tuf Gaming FX705?

>Hey! I've got the same specs. Tuf Gaming FX705?
Nm, I see GU501gm. ROG. Basically the same laptop, but with rgb stuff.

yo guys i have been here for 5 days and i love the windows designs some of you have, specially the ones with docks, they look very pretty. I have seen some of you mention the name of the dock for example but when i google it its ugly as shit. Any concrete place to look for themes or something? where is the github guide or that kind of stuff dense in info?

See

If you do it once. You can then duplicate the entire system with a file history image. Then if you need to reset for any reason, you restore the image which takes like 10 minutes max. And the image is your exact system with settings and software as thet were when you made it.

what you reversing in ntoskrnl

by the time he needs to go back to that image, the games have tons of updates which will take him more time anyways

you cant volume license non enterprise win 7

Mysql 8 for window is the worst piece of crap ever made. It's like a VB program by a 10 year old. Everything is error, error, hang, crash, and if you try to uninstall, unhandled exceptions of course.

You save your games on a separate hard drive. I have my windows install on my SSD, and all my Steam games on my HDD. So whenever I reset to the image, my games stay the same.

bbzero it sucks ass though based off god knows how old software that just barely works anymore, planning on writing a replacement soon
some cfg internals, see nt!MiCopyToCfgBitMap and nt!MiUpdateCfgSystemWideBitmapWorker

Attached: 1538007124071.jpg (259x360, 30K)

Try AME

Those start menus. Holy shit

Attached: eaa.jpg (621x621, 73K)

Not a new install, its a few months old now.

Attached: desktop.jpg (1920x1080, 425K)

Cant do much with Windows. Show yours

I can't upload an iso file to Jow Forums.

With third-party software you can.

Pseudo-dock
-FalconX

Start menu
-Open-Shell

Theme Engine
-SecureUXTheme

Taskbar Tweak
-7taskbartweaker

For themes and icon packs, I suggest you go to deviantart. For inspiration just visit r/desktop.

Attached: 03242o79sbe31.png (1920x1080, 111K)

Attached: Naamloos.jpg (1920x1080, 337K)

Here it is... im the grossed out user

Attached: Screenshot_1.jpg (1916x1079, 1.7M)

>vivaldi, opera, vlc, mpc
I'm grossed out by your redundant software choices.

>Uploading files from your IP range has been blocked due to abuse. [More Info]
>Jow Forums Pass users can bypass this block. [Learn More]
Sigh.
files.catbox.moe/7yiaru.png

Around 3 days old.

this somehow manages to look worse than default

he has Chrome too. three (3) fucking browsers.

Serves you right for using outdated hardware and software.

What other player am I playing my IPTV on then nerd? Opera for new terrible compatibility website resource hogs. Vivaldi is the shit nigger, you don't know what you're talking about. Bet you're using pale moon.
>grossed out by mpc
I stopped reading there, nevermind R tard

Attached: 1439508898801.png (264x257, 121K)

tell that to the cancerous webdesign, cuz if shit doesnt work on exhibit X then it works on Z.

And you're on Jow Forums, fuck off with your edgy icecat browser and shit

HWIDgen works

media player: mpv or mpv.net
browser: chromium or firefox

most sites will work on firefox. Only a select few will work best on chrome or internet explorer.

chrome is terrible, and firefox is literally bought by Soros, and ran by sjw. I have no interest in going full jewgle neither sjwfox... There is not much left and Vivaldi is focussed on customisation, which i Like

Does this count? :^)

Attached: Pentium III Voodoo4 4500.png (1920x1080, 170K)

I had to use an activator on windows because my hardware changed too much or something and when I called Ms tech support I could barely understated them and they assumed I pirated a copy.

Holy shit the tech support was literally the worst I've ever used

Not a single thing piece of software that is being used inside that pic is outdated, but go fuck yourself ya cunt.

>vivaldi
its a JS application running on top of chromium. Also don't confuse chromium with chrome.

>sjwfox
this is not an argument. Soros funding an open-source project is actually good since the closest real alternative to google's blink engine is mozilla's gecko.

Beautiful, really comfy and also looks pleasant to work with and not just larp.

look it up nerd. seriously

>Not a single thing piece of software that is being used inside that pic is outdated.
>Uses Windows 7 on a Sandybridge

Kek. At least one of use can still upload images on Jow Forums while using modern hardware and software.

Attached: 7yiaru.png (1360x768, 1.12M)

look what up? I already know that your desktop is full of redundant software.

an i3 is always outdated

>take me home country roads

>Unless you're a gaymer who wants to gayme.

Attached: ab124ba6732890ab94068f767587ee80.jpg (600x570, 37K)

>Windows 7
Supported until 2021.

>Sandybridge
Not a software. For what it matters, it's faster than anything else I had before, which is far more than I need.

>Kek. At least one of use can still upload images on Jow Forums while using modern hardware and software.
>Implying having modern hardware and software has any weight in a situation that is handled on the server side entirely aka Moot is a faggot
Kek indeed.

what type of start menu program is that?

did you just take the shitty windows 10 ui and make it even worse. the autism i can smell it from here.

Attached: Untitled.jpg (1920x1080, 628K)

t. boomer

edge gay kid