I'm so fucking sick and tired of seeing this stupid roastie's face when I open a new tab in Firefox

I'm so fucking sick and tired of seeing this stupid roastie's face when I open a new tab in Firefox

why do they keep showing me this garbage? I dismiss it every time and it keeps fucking appearing no matter what, what do I need to do to say that I don't want to see this shit anymore? I don't mind most of the articles they give me and even occasionally look at some of them so I don't want to disable the feature entirely

Attached: 2019-08-12-041602.png (340x353, 86K)

Sounds like a job for Google Chrome! :-)

>mmmuh roastie
dilate

>when I open a new tab in Firefox
...then stop using Firefox?

In a similar vein, the new tab page on Chrome mobile is absolutely useless. I have no idea what algorithm it uses to determine what pages it shows, but I used to try to revisit pages I liked more often to keep them there, but they would eventually fall off for seemingly no reason. And the descriptions are complete shit, with sites like pixiv/twitter only being shown by their name, rather than the user page it actually directs to. And it only shows the first 15 characters or so of any page title anyway.

I stopped trying to use it like the first few months I used the browser. If they enable manually pinning stuff or possibly a different format for displaying it, I would probably actually use it.

the fuck you talking about

Attached: Screenshot 2019-08-12 at 09.33.03.png (1704x989, 135K)

Why are you seeing ads in the first place? In fact, why are you seeing ANYTHING on a new tab?

What kind of fucked up setup are you running, OP?

Attached: u wot m8.png (960x1050, 79K)

>why is this so annoying
>no, I won't flip the switch that would solve my problem in less than 10 seconds
>google
fuck off schlomo

Just set your new tab to blank page like a normal person.

Dude, I have the same glowing white menu bar bullshit from using Windows 7 aero or whatever, to avoid the XP theme being demanding of the CPU, and possibly failing the theme? I forgot how that issue behaved since it's been so long.

I used to use an addon to remove that color failure somehow, but at some point it stopped working and instead ate the menu bar. Is there really no recourse for this.

Shouldn't have downgraded to Quantum OP. Now you suffer the consequences.

3D pig disgusting roasties = app downloads. Yo are going to have to learn to deal with it

>not a blank page in a new tab
>not a custom page in a new tab
You have only yourself to blame

Attached: akaru.jpg (464x439, 79K)

she cute

Nu-Fox users can't do shit anymore. Nu-Fox is even removing CSS so they won't even be able to switch some colors around on the UI let alone other shit soon.
Seeing the squirming Quantum dogshits stay with this SJW dogpile of shit while getting fistfucked in the mouth like retarded masochist by their outreach program nu-Fox browser is entertaining.

>angry roastie trying to use Jow Forums by spouting reddit tier memes
k

>browses tech forum
>can't even change the settings in his web browser
modern Jow Forums

Attached: 2019-08-12_10_51_51.png (705x599, 35K)

lel
meanwhile, google's mobile chrome app endlessly displays literally endless articles about black holes ever since that black hole image became popular with the normalfag drones

Attached: Annotation 2019-08-12 105654.jpg (687x134, 16K)

my browser has a blank page but social media keep shoving shit to me and i can't disable it

i think they even target me for my fetishes, they think i am going to click on something stupid just because i may like the pic lmao

I can post meme pictures too user, like the Quantum userbase statistics. Even that setting will be removed soon, because no doubt setting options are also a security hazard now.

wat

Attached: .png (369x506, 360K)

Attached: 1509894291599.jpg (706x674, 65K)

Wat wat. Mozilla has to do good work and remove a new thing from the browser each week for security reasons. The best security is to remove the browser altogether.

i'm not sure if this is a desperate attempt at humor or plain old retardation.

Better ask Mozilla that. I hear the fonts are a security loophole too, so Mozilla needs to hardcore an appropriate font which is the only font the browser will be allowed to use - ComicSans.

oh i see, it's the latter.

The later is only there for Quantum users to enjoy, while the rest of the world laughs.

Never thought I'd get a chance to repost a meme this old.

Attached: lolitrollu.png (755x1255, 87K)

The fuck? Been using Firefox for years and never saw that shit.

Attached: gk7.jpg (540x540, 46K)

>mfw even IE6 is more functional now as a browser than FireShit Quantum

Attached: house56.jpg (515x589, 70K)

in what way? please elaborate.

In every way. Can't elaborate an absolute.

name a few examples then

Everything is an example.

then it shouldn't be difficult for you to name a few. be more specific.

Naming everything is too daunting, because it's everything.

i didn't say 'name everything' i said 'name a few'.
you are not very good at this.

If everything is better why would I need to name anything? You are not very good at thinking.

because i asked you. if you can not give an answer, why are you wasting both our time and bandwidth with your contentless posts?

Imagine not knowing how to block adds in the year of our lord two thousand and nineteen.

Why is you asking relevant when you are not relevant? What's relevant is that IE6 has more userbase than FireShit Quantum now.

Firefox is an Ad so you are correct in stating that OP is too retarded to uninstall it like a proper person of proper intellect.

based retard

you are still wasting my time and bandwidth. why are you replying to my posts if you are not willing to engage in a proper conversation with me?

how does the amount of users relate to the quality of a product?

Attached: .gif (500x338, 450K)

It's funny how Dissenter has a bigger userbase than Firefox now which banned Dissenter.

Attached: 1472441593113.jpg (1280x957, 147K)

Your product is not worth even assessing regarding quality if it has no userbase, otherwise if it had any quality it would have an increasing userbase.

I am sorry about your brain damage.

thinking that 'popular' equals 'good quality' is a logical fallacy, argumentum ad populum. you really need to step up your shitposting game if you want more attention.

absolutely fitting.

Thinking that quality begets userbase increase is not a fallacy though, learn the words you use before you use them user.

I am sorry about your brain damage.

>Dissenter
the what?

both of those are incel Jow Forums-words, though.

Attached: Cheers01.jpg (703x684, 342K)

some third party website comment addon that claims to promote 'free speech'.
just imagine every website having an unmoderated youtube comment section

Take Disqus and graffiti it upon any and all websites without those websites being able to stop it and which is unmoderated. That's Dissenter.

On top of that, it sends every page you visit to dissenter to check for comments, how is that for privacy.

Nothing much different from what Mozilla does or did during the extension cert debacle, except Dissenter is open about it.

whenever you see stupid shit like this, its always phonefaggotry to blame
phonefags are the new macfags, and should be derided at every opportunity

>firefox
Install Waterfox, Pale Moon, or Ungoogled Chromium then.

Stop using Windows 7

That's not a bug, it shows like that so you can see it. Just hide the menu bar.

I didn’t know about this, but it sounds hella cool desu

>ungoogled chromium

>not using qutebrowser

>Nu-Fox users can't do shit anymore
false.
>Nu-Fox is even removing CSS so they won't even be able to switch some colors around on the UI let alone other shit soon.
also false. actual removal if ever is way ahead of us.

I only clicked on this thread because of that cute girl, fuck off, op

>DDG
lol

But this. OP is a retard if he doesn't know how to set the default tab to blank page (or just remove the ads).

>I only clicked on this thread because of that cute girl
you are part of a massive problem for this website

Because you keep using that cuck software. Switch to Brave, its easily the best browser on the internet.

Attached: brave.png (512x512, 36K)

>avoid the xp theme being demanding of the cpu
>possibly failing the theme
>forgot how that issue behaved
>addon to remove that color failure somehow
>color failure
>color
>failure
>ate the menu bar
>ate
>the
>menu bar
>no recourse
Holy fuck I'm dying

>new language in 20 minutes
i'm in
>a day
fuck off

how can I get hired as a brave shill seems pretty easy

XD HE SAID IT EVERYONE!!! HE SAID THE LINE!!!!

>Being attracted to women is a massive problem
not everyone here is a degenerate discord tranny

drone

I check the "Top Sites" checkbox and leave the "Web Search" checkbox unchecked and I don't see any trash as the OP does. Only on a totally new install of Firefox do I see any sort of garbage on the Firefox home page. That garbage is easily removed by hovering the mouse pointer over the tile, clicking the "..." button, and selecting the "Dismiss" menu command. The flogged garbage has never returned in my usage. For the "Homepage and new windows" option, I select "Blank Page." On the "New tabs" option, I select "Firefox Home (Default)".

One other thing I do is go to the "about:config" page and search for "pocket". All of the configuration parameters for Pocket are shown and I delete the data values for all of the parameters. I disable Pocket (uncheck the "Recommended by Pocket" checkbox) but by delete these values, I further cripple Pocket in the event it decides to run even though I tell it not to.

imagine being this bothered unironically just look away since you're too retarded to know how to make it go away

I wanted to replace it with a local custom webpage but apparently that's too unsecure. So until you learn how to make extensions or buy webhosting it's either their's or nothing.

nice r*ddit meme

Attached: x3c38gr5w3vz.jpg (500x357, 14K)

But she just wanted to learn new languages, user. :(

Attached: sad-woman-formal-wear.jpg (1000x699, 640K)

>"Aww, user pls! No you! UwU"

Attached: People-using-dating-apps-likely-to-control-weight-in-unhealthy-ways.jpg (2016x1427, 1.92M)

That's the default blank tab thing. It always shows you two articles it randomly thinks you're interested in plus an ad, which is also portrayed as a legit article.

Attached: Selection_023.png (1089x924, 350K)

You're supposed to reply with have sex you fucking tourist