/csg/ - CHINK SHIT GENERAL

/csg/ - Someone do the news edition.

In /csg/, we discuss the cheap shit you see on Gearbest, Taobao, AliExpress, Banggood, eBay and similar sites.
The wiki and the infographic are both outdated.

Old thread

Attached: modern chinese cuisine.webm (640x360, 2.91M)

Other urls found in this thread:

aliexpress.com/item/32829082693.html
aliexpress.com/item/32822563622.html
aliexpress.com/item/32962671187.html
github.com/Kagami/boram
m.aliexpress.com/item/32999251731.html
gearbest.com/cell-phones/pp_009591521059.html?wid=1349303&lkid=49197161
aliexpress.com/item/32807627849.html
aliexpress.com/item/32685555300.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

at least you fixed the name

recommend me a decent noise cancelling microphone (aside from the BM-800) or headset that can be bought for $20-$30

Attached: 1522579422460.gif (500x281, 1000K)

no

come on he posted a cute gif recommend something

Attached: cat13.png (265x240, 134K)

It's for my sister. I would've recommended the BM-800 but she's picky and she wants it because the dogs are always barking.

>It's for my sister
What does she smell like? Send pics of her feet.

>Diversity_hire_at_a_tech_company.webm

Got this Orico USB 3.1 to mSATA enclosure after over 2 months of waiting.

It's actually "USB 3.1 Gen1 5Gbps" (ie actually USB 3.0) because fuck those clowns at USB-IF, but my old Samsung OEM drive can't saturate that except on linear read anyway, so I don't care. TRIM and SMART are both supported.

Attached: 61UDtY1Jf6L._SX425_.jpg (425x425, 8K)

>wiki
>outdated
the wiki is timeless, dumbo
it is down tho

They don't work that hard

WHAT IS A GOOD CHINK CPU TO GET FOR TESTING?

Lads, gone through 5 rock zircon earphones cuz the mrs keeps sleeping with them in and she has a fat head and a short memory. Any sturdier memes you could recommend im at my wits fucking end

None second hand ones from your hood is better than chink shits

Gen2 is pricier anyhow IIRC, and it'll probably be cheaper by the time you need it.

USB-IF are absolute clowns for choosing this versioning scheme.

>the wiki is timeless, dumbo
No it really is dead.
Although to be honest it was never actually alive, just one pathetic NEET Jow Forums janny on a crusade to "document" Jow Forums culture.

Rock64[Pro] or some Odroid, both have various Chinese ARMs.

Not sure what you want to test, though.

I didn't mind the attempt - it wasn't actually harmful.

But I was also less interested in participating than I was with the constantly "forked" ghetto wiki pastebins.

Is the MII band 4 worth my time?

Are you the same retarded user that keeps on braging on buying rzs since last year? Jfc you never learn your mistakes. Get those iems that fits flush into your ear canal for sleeping on your sides.

the /csg/ section pretty was alright, i dont give two shits about the rest
also
>making fun of jannies
>t. tripfag
lmao

Don't have a Mi band 4 yet but the Mi Band 3 is useful to me with a 3rd party app. Mostly using it for delivering more urgent notifications quicker and sleep tracking.

>smartwatch
Imo they are just gimicks unless you have dedicated use for it.

any recommendations for a mobile tripod?
indoor usage but outdoor would be a plus
pic related

Attached: s-l1600.jpg (1199x1251, 320K)

Ok, I heard they were a great deal and just pulled the trigger on one and I’m gonna now wait a month for it to show up.

Not that user. How about some advice instead of being a fucking faggot

Get the clampped leg tripod. Search with sort by order

>the irony
Have seks

It is a activity tracker / notification pager (useful if you put down your phone at times but want notifications if something came up when you pass it).

Also kind-of a smart watch where you can read messages / check the weather and quite a few more things, but not with the battery life issues of the early generation.

Not a complete gimmick IMO, but surely not more necessary than a smartphone either.

but they make video of them eating at their desk

Im unironically seething. Youre a cunt but ill wait till some user not looking for upvotes gives me an actual answer. Dickfucking faggot niggerloving CUNT JUST REC SOME EARPHONES JESUS FUCK YOU

what site should I search in for it?

calm down sweetie

Wut

buy stax

Hey y'all. Here's some recent orders.
>aliexpress.com/item/32829082693.html
>QiYi Cube (Chink Rubiks Cube)
Good quality. Better than a real rubiks cube imo.
>aliexpress.com/item/32822563622.html
>Hot Sale 7pcs Transparent locks Combination Practice Locksmith Training Tools Visible Lock Pick Sets
One of the best chinkshit deals that I've come across. This would've cost $100+ elsewhere. Arrived within two weeks.
>Random chink slime from eBay
Don't buy chink slime. It stinks and dries out after less than an hour.
Waiting on these
>shiro dakimakura
>reimu mousepad
>cat lamp
>dakimakura dust cover
>cat collars
>keyboard rest
Does anyone have experience buying curry shit from Indiamart and/or exportersindia? I want to buy some essential oils and sell them to gullible housewives at the farmer's market.

Imagine getting this mad over cheap Chinese earphones.

I suppose most people here are Americans but anyone know how to find Taobao or 1688 agents that ship to Africa? Don't say Superbuy

Takstar/ISK

Swing DIY IE800s

what are you all using to make a webm this long with decent quality? i tried webm for bakas but it doesnt really work this well, the quality isnt good no matter the settings and it only can use 1 core.

never mind I ended up buying the cheapest one, I figured it's fine for indoor

Attached: s-l1600.jpg (800x800, 28K)

ffmpeg works just fine

decent quality while meeting file size limits is more easily achievable with high resolution near pristine sources though, so it's easier to convert a decent a webm from a high quality anime encode or an expensive camera than it is off some shitty smartphone footage

aliexpress.com/item/32962671187.html

github.com/Kagami/boram if you're a brainlet
read ffmpeg documentation if you have time, useful shit to know imo

Best Chink gaming computer?

>kagami hiiragi
>avatar is some random anime chick

Can I just keep creating new aliexpress accounts to get the $3 discount?

Any recent meme headphones? I need a pair of closed back headphones to use in the office. I tried Iem's with a bunch of different tips, but my ears get super uncomfortable and itchy no matter which ones I use.

Can't serve you with recent, but figures ISK / Takstar / ... are still current enough for wired ones.

There are also a bunch of BT models that I didn't keep track of.

I got some filters to play around with for the "full spectrum" camera I have.
The most interesting one is the orange one, which is supposed to gradually cut off light below 550nm. So it lets through some green, all red and near infrared light. Out of camera images look mostly yellow, with light purple foliage. But after some channel swapping it is possible to get more pleasant results, like red/magenta vegetation and blue sky, emulating old Kodak Aerochrome look.
Obviously it's a cheap uncoated piece of plastic, so it's more of a toy than a serious tool for pros.

The other three filters are made in China from Japanese optical glass.
The blue one is dual band-pass filter, which lets through some near-uv and blue, cuts green and red, and then lets near ir through again. Resulting photos are interesting, with yellow-orange foliage and blue sky. However, there is also some magenta tint to the photo, and I'm not sure where it comes from - uv and ir setting off "red" pixels on the sensor? I will try this one stacked with a uv-cut filter maybe. Haven't had a chance to play around with this one properly since the weather was shit.
And the other two (ZBW1 and ZBW2 glass) I bought because I say on their transmission charts that they pass near-uv. Unfortunately, they also pass a non-negligible amount of ir, so photos look similar to a generic 720nm ir filter and are useless for outdoor photography. I can try taking portraits of people with a uv light in a closed room or something at least.

Attached: filters.jpg (1750x1142, 256K)

that looks really nice thanks

someone make a new chinkshit randomizer.

An example of what you can do with the orange filter and some editing.

Attached: example.jpg (1750x965, 370K)

Attached: example.jpg (1750x1077, 368K)

These are really nice pictures, senpai. I especially like the top one.

try to replicate

Anyone have that gongtian infographic?
Also best place to buy genuine gongtian?

Cheers mate.

>orange filter
you can get the EXACT same effect in software

Any decent zoom lens you might recommend for my S9?

Saw some ~20x zoom ones.
Looking for some with least chromatic aberration

I've got one - no complaints so far
the battery life is great

Ordered a Meme Band 4. I wonder if proper gadgetbridge support will arrive before my chink shipment.

STOP POSTING NEWSLESS THREADS, YOU AUTISTIC FUCK

Attached: db4.jpg (600x439, 23K)

*ahem*

Chinese Shopping General

Attached: 1543015899381.png (546x1080, 214K)

whats the point of doing this instead of just taking the picture without a filter then digitally editing it to get the same effect in photoshop etc

I wouldn't trust the chinks with my 1000$ camera tho

Which app?

I've tried editing regular color photos to get this effect, and while it is possible, it's not quite the same for several reasons.
Foliage reflects pretty much all near-ir, so it appears nearly white in pure IR photos. Brighter than it would look in visible color. So while you can edit regular photos, a lot of the foliage will appear darker, especially conifer trees. For example, you can see in the attached test that the spruces in the background are dark and washed out.
So yea, IR allows to get brighter foliage and other high IR reflective objects. Having a filter that lets through some red and green in addition to IR gives you more color information to play with when swapping channels and editing hues so it's not just BW.

Attached: test.jpg (1750x817, 275K)

I got a mi band 2 for my sis and if you don't want to use mi fit there's either Gadgetbridge if you want FOSS or Notify & Fitness for Mi Band if you'd rather trust some random pajeet or slav instead of Xiaomi.

Anyone tried Chink medicine for toenail fungus?
Need a good rec

Even if you have bought that tripod huy this one. m.aliexpress.com/item/32999251731.html . The bendy legs sucks

Keep dry, clean and body powder it to prevent moisture.

Go to a fucking doctor you retard.

I'd make a vaporwave album with this cover

Link/info on the cat lamp?

get to a doctor, they give you pills if it's really bad

Any recs for a cable travel bag? The medium sized ones from BUBM and uGreen look pretty legit, so I'm mostly just wondering if I could find them for less than 6 bucks from some seller? I mostly use eBay, but any site is fine I guess as long as I actually get my items.

Hey anons
What is some nice tools to make a small rocket with chink shit.
I only want a rocket that goes up and doesn't fail.
Will install warhead latter on.

pls link they look very cool

where are the news?

I need a good/ok wireless speaker with a jack for less than 40€.
Is there a meme chink brand I should look into?
I haven't had any of these before, just used some and my car's radio.

reeeeeeeeeee, they still haven't shipped the 19in1 memory card enclosure/usb3 3in1 card reader and my glass butt plug has been on the way for over a month now

>my glass butt plug has been on the way for over a month now
Maybe Yanwen will deliver a nice glass puzzle in a couple of months.

gearbest.com/cell-phones/pp_009591521059.html?wid=1349303&lkid=49197161
Inexperienced with buying from online chink stores, what's the worst that could happen if I ordered this?

They will not do much for a regular camera, you need a "full spectrum" converted one - the one with internal ir/uv filters removed so that broader spectrum of wavelengths can reach the sensor.

But here is the orange filter:
aliexpress.com/item/32997502605.html - select 550nm and diameter for the lens that you use.

kolarivision.com/post-infrared-photo-editing/processing-550nm-ir-filter/ - this is more or less the process, but I have to decrease the amount of red in my photos using levels to get blue foliage and green sky before channel swap.

aliexpress.com/item/4000043060376.html - UV+blue+IR filter, haven't figured it out fully yet, buy at your own risk. You can find UV/IR passing filters in the same store, it's ZWB1 and ZWB2. Although they are useless for outdoor UV photography.

cheap stylish sew-on patches?

Attached: 1565622482548.gif (550x400, 287K)

If you are in Europe, you will be slapped with additional tax that is equal to VAT in your country. Unless you are lucky, and vendor agrees to state on the customs declaration that the item inside is a gift or parts with a value below 22 EUR, or the package slips customs completely.

I ordered my redmi through gearbest and back then if you used their "priority line" they employed some kind of direct import scam via hong kong to the uk to avoid EU taxes. No idea if that still works with brexit going on or if they found a new loop hole.
But aside from that, if the phone lands in customs you need to bring proof of payment and you'll have to pay your country's vat % and additional fees.

I wish I knew about those back when I had my full spectrum modded camera, shooting hyperspectral is fun

design your own, user

y u haev to be raciss gee? :(((

I forgot to add:
If the customs officer handling your case is an asshole they won't even let you import the device unless it has the CE symbol and a manual in your country's official language because EU law is written by retards.

i know this is far fetched and a bit of a spoon feed. But is there a list of essential and must buy chink shit gadgets/household items/ etc?

Praise Jesus!

Attached: index.jpg (259x194, 10K)

>YANWEN’D

Attached: 34DB4A2C-FB90-402B-9890-3F84839F5278.jpg (869x180, 32K)

Can someone recommend me an RGB LED strip that works with Alexa?

It's Chinksmas bois!

Got my high frequency sound generator to shut up my neighbor's dog who keeps barking at 3 AM for no reason. I got cabinet catches to install on some closet doors. Then, we have 2x 18650 battery charging modules, 10x micro USB male jacks to fix broken cables, and 50x micro USB female connectors to solder on old devices that I can no longer charge. I would post links but I'm on mobile.

Attached: IMG_20190812_170506_894.jpg (1280x1066, 179K)

Those better be the 2-pin THT micro USBs as opposed to the 5-pin SMT ones. I've tried to solder the SMT ones, it's a bloody nightmare. I ordered some of the 2-pin ones, but they never arrived and I accidentally marked them as received. Thanks yanwen.

AHHHH fuck, i didn't even think of that, I didn't know there was such disctinction. Left side is A) the male connector for fixing cables (that should be easy), right side B) is the female connector, which I only need for charging devices, tell me. Did I fuck up?
A) aliexpress.com/item/32807627849.html
B) aliexpress.com/item/32685555300.html

Attached: IMG_20190812_175825_213.jpg (1280x957, 118K)