My girlfriend is addicted to instagram

Attached: instagram.jpg (780x408, 37K)

mine is to. I'd happily buy you a beer

>my girlfriend
sure, nerd.

good
make sure she earn money with it

>GF with penis

me too. also she has orbiters constantly liking her photos and complimenting her. fucking 2019 sucks.

Same with my wife

>Don't use any sort of social media
>GF uses it all

I can only imagine what messages she gets / comments. Don't really give a fuck though, as long as she keeps letting me fuck her.

Attached: 5435.jpg (480x360, 19K)

she has 2 exes who like her photos and comment once in a while too.

Tfw i dont allow my gf to use social media and she obeys because she's a woman.

You cucks just need to tell them no

>You will never corrupt a girl and become her pimp as she whores herself out online

post her insta then

Then she probably won't be your girlfriend very much longer. Unless you're rich, in which case she'll just always either be tired or have a headache from all the nights she spends "out with the girls."

>tfw my gf started not telling me who she was hanging out with on weekends even though she used to always say everything and what they did
lol kill me now

They will try to get in her pants

uninstall your girlfriend

see
Stop being such a fucking clingy loser.

Attached: 98l;.jpg (750x922, 73K)

>girlfriend
Faggot

t. autist who doesn't realize how a real woman reacts to you demanding she stop using social media

Honestly, I'm fine with a clingy gf. In fact, I'd rather my gf be clingy than not.

Then either talk it out and fix her attitude or fucking dump her, she can only use you if you let her (or if you've lived in the same housing for 6+ months, at which point she can sue for cohabitation alimony).

puff. liar liar dump ass
>make sure she earn money with it
user based, she`s a whore

Are you me?

Hate to break it to you and your fake story but she's cheating on you.

that much is obvious. but telling somebody to block their exes is considered a beta and insecure move.

>having a girlfriend
>ever

Yuck.

Attached: 1481927465785.jpg (554x595, 26K)

every man who gets a white collar career ends up married. seeing it happen is mindblowing. all of the losers I grew up with who I thought would die alone are getting married. it'll happen to you.