Wtf i love google now! they really do care :)

wtf i love google now! they really do care :)

Attached: 20768149_830349807140859_3304223857009648806_n.jpg (630x578, 70K)

>tfw the botnet wants me to kill myself while working for them to extract maximum payment for my wife and her son

:^)

>having a partner or kids
cringe and sojpilled
I will rather continue smashing barely legal pussies than marrying some whore and giving her 50% of what I make
fuck women

so if you marry a trannie in his 30s the chances of being sustained by google the next decade is really high

yah dood those women all have cooties mirite
fukken roasties btfo

lmaooo epic dude. just keep rammin that pussy rofl

>Jewgle has a life insurance policy for employees
>Wow this has never been seen before
>believing a big company loses anything

But you never had sex before.

based. You know you’re right when all the plebbitfags reply to you angry. Also, fuck niggers.

So how often do they fire someone with dimiishing health and how much do they make off of all the datamining they do on their employees and their families?

wow you are so brave to type the n-word on the internet my brother did that once and got grounded for a week

>n-word
>on 4ch

Please fuck off and never return.

wow wowowo so brave he breaks the rules and doesn't care what a free-thinking rebel

>saying n-word instead of niggers

Attached: 1542186821035.png (500x522, 133K)

he gets it

There's literally no way they do this

>haha look i said the funny word that mom said i'm not supposed to say haha

kys trannie

you will never be female no matter how you lick balls of the SJW community on social media

>wow you are so brave to type the n-word on the internet my brother did that once and got grounded for a week
wow i say slurs on the internet so brave muh free speech is so powerful. great to place my own ego and edginess over the feelings of others

can confirm they do this I'm dead

wooooooow so brave he said mean things about other people's gender and sexual preferences on the internet give this man a price for most brave poster