Ummm...Guys!? I think YouTube is censoring things in real time

As evidence, here's a link to a Scott Adams video from today. Start at about 26 minutes in to get context. Now watch what happens at 28:30 in, it fucks up and skips over some shit. At first I thought it was buffering, so I did I restart. Messed up in same place. Different computer, same spot. Told other anons on here about it and they are reporting the same issue in the same spot. Considering the context and what scott was talking about at 28:30, its highly suspicious to say the least. Are you guys see this as well or know of other examples?

youtube.com/watch?v=OnUxlMLP68s

And heres another one talking about Epstein and Mossad, the glitch happens at 1:10

youtube.com/watch?v=G3zrc-8_Bsk

Jow Forums has already confirmed this is impacting all viewers of the videos and not an isolated incident. What do you guys think?

Attached: youtube-censorship.jpg (444x508, 72K)

error in the recording software. there. explained.
schizopost day was yesterday bud.

>Jow Forums has already confirmed

go away

Seems a bit convenient to be a simple coincidence.
It'd be interesting to find more examples of this kind of "error"

You posting on Jow Forums is also convenient. Perhaps a bit TOO convenient.

The real conspiracy is that the uploader is probably purposely corrupting at that point to try and make a point.

You know too much, I'm sending the van

This thread is positively glowing.

That you're a colossal faggot?

No..Your dad already tried to confirm that user, but I told him it was just a one time deal..

Your pop gives some pretty good head, user...
Pretty damn good...

You sound like an idiot. Can you please go back to pol? Clearly no one wants you here.

No...Say something smart so I can rip it to shreads using logic and rhetoric. Lets debate Jow Forums boi

Highly glowing post.

xDDD

>Jow Forums
So, how's it been since 8ch is gone and you have nothing to do all day?
Also, why would YouTube censor 7 seconds of a more than half hour video? Also these boomers don't exactly seem like technowizards, could have easily been a glitch.

Attached: stanislav_petrov.jpg (581x636, 293K)

Wouldnt that make you gay too user? Why are you attacking your own kind?
:(

Good, keep it there.

>Jow Forums has confirmed
Cool. Neck yourself so Jow Forums can verify your death certificate too.

Your an idiot...Did you not notice what they were talking about right at the moments it was glitched?

No, it was a one time "Experiment", i said that in my post to by a step ahead of what I knew you would say...lol...But you werent smart enough to see it coming...I was...

What until you figure out that I actually know more about tech then you too...lol. You started this shit, being a fucking cunt. When I'll i did was make a post in Jow Forums. Your the hateful one here bub, not me...Im just going to put you in your place.

*Incoming dis on my "wait" typo...meh, everyone makes mistakes user...Damn.. "All" too...Must be slipping

user, I know coming out can be difficult but we will accept you as you are user. In fact, I'll even help you out:
Enjoy fellow human being

I'm not going to watch your damn conspiracy video OP, but I'm pretty sure didn't only say what he wanted on that specific time. If they wanted to get rid of it they would just remove the video and say hate speech. Also, what makes you think they even care about this boomer?;

Attached: 1546209132748.jpg (750x739, 115K)

We are you fa/g/

Go back and stay there

Jow Forums go home, no one wants your conspiratard persecution bullshit here

You faggots will find the dumbest thing to try and confirm your ideology.

Even if he is censored. Nobody cares about a retarded YouTuber.

ITT

Attached: 1565452722641.png (375x396, 175K)

>e-celeb niggers
Can you kill yourself, OP? And take the whole zoomer crowd with you.

>Jow Forums
Unironically go there and stay there. Have fun arguing and never getting anywhere

That is a reasonable observation to make user...idk, maybe because just deleting it would attract to much attention. This way, they can just say its a "glitch"...Im not really for sure that the 2 videos I linked are conclusive enough. Thats why I came here to see what you guys thought. But most of you just want to be assholes. Like other user. I was total chill until the fags came out of the woodwork.

Don't forget your Maga fedora.

The uploaded can re-upload it. He can write what he wanted to say in the comment section. Or even use Twitter or a forum. YT doesn't censor anyone that way since it's pointless. If the wanted to censor him they would have made an argument for a reason and just banned his entire channel.

What you guys are saying doesn't make any sense.

So please go eat some beta caroten pills so you can become orange like your false idol.

>"WHY WON'T ANYONE TAKE ME SERIOUSLY??? >:(((( "
>g-guys please! Stop making fun of me!
>PLEASE I'm being serious!
You can be with your kind here OP

Attached: 20190812_173101.jpg (266x313, 67K)

Deleting it attracts zero attention. People get demonetized and removed from the algorithm all the time, truthfully nobody cares.

You're posting a dumb conspiracy that can literally only come from /x/ or Jow Forums and your entire burden of proof is simply that you're interested in a glitch.

>censorship is so hella freaking based!

Attached: medium-7.png (700x414, 444K)

YouTube does censor comment section tard. There are even word filters that will delete your comment without notifying you.

But I hate Trump...lol
He's a Zionist. He only cares about himself...
You guys need to chill. Your acting radicalized...

>Someone makes an actual good reason
>OP says the equivalent of "nuh uh!"
Good argument.

Post whatever you want dumb fuck youre literally defending censorship and your favorite big corp.

I don't even know why I argue with you faggots. You say you "want to find the truth" but only believe what you want to. I might as well not even try because you know you just to confirm what you already think. If that's what you want, I highly suggest for you to go back to your echo chamber

Attached: 1535632984612s.jpg (250x177, 5K)

>yeah I defend censorship but you dont want to find the truth man!
>we need to censor these people because they dont care about the truth! That will show them how right we are

Ironic you talk of echo chambers. Very ironic. Please play in traffic.

You are literally just saying nothing except
>That's what the government wants you to
think man
Give me solid without a doubt proof that those glitches were by YouTube and I'll listen

What do you want me to say? Youre literally just defending censorship.

Alright, so what I'm getting is you don't have proof? Well, this was fun but I have other things to do. Have fun with your LARP, OP
One last time:

This. Just go to sleep folks, nothing to see here.

YouTube literally auto filters comments for one and deletes tons of videos. People like alternative hypothesis have had videos deleted. I didnt think this was even a question anymore. Youre very deluded. Sorry people insulting your megacorp offended you so much.

He didn't say censorship was good.

You haven't found an actual instance of censorship, you're just convinced (that means you're simply not telling the truth).

Welcome to the real world. Wanna claim censorship? Find an instance of censorship, with proof.

anyone denying this is a retard its very evidently happening even normies know

probably true. jewgle and all the other scum want to control peoples thoughts and dictate elections. its that simple.

Don't you think Scott Adams would say so if this was the case?
>Jow Forums already confirmed
oh

Attached: 1502100858277.jpg (500x600, 174K)

What are you talking about? Want me to screengrab my favorites and all the deleted videos?

stick to the topic at hand. Prove that Google censored the video in OP

This. You have paranoid schizophrenia if you believe large tech companies have political agendas. Take your meds.

I dont know about the ops case and clearly neither do you. Its about censorship in general on YouTube. Look at subject.

@72296866

Man Jow Forums is really bad at trolling. He must just be really mad.

nice false flag
YouTube's recommendation algorithm has literally been shown to promote far-right conspiracy theory videos to many impressionable audiences

People like you are why I'm embarrassed to browse Jow Forums

I'm sure you're just as qualified to embarrass that board.

People like OP are the reason why I left Jow Forums for Jow Forums. I'm getting nervous user, is Jow Forums going to become schizo too?

Attached: 1546230496999.png (300x300, 156K)

It's absolute trash and bots 24/7. It's sad.
I sure hope not.

Feigning political agendas makes them more money and gives them more power

Boy they sure seem to be shilling hard against even the POSSIBILITY of what what im saying being true...I dont get it, cant we just have a reasonable discussion, instead of bitching!?

I don't take all of it as shilling, I think that some people don't want/are afraid to believe it to such a degree that they just reject it as "Jow Forums" since even thinking about it too much or looking in to it is too scary of a notion for them to handle... They end up unintendedly as the "useful idiots" to shut down conversation.

>algorithm

How about the countless videos that get deleted, or have ratings and comments disabled? Especially if talking about jews?

Because the muh Jow Forums crowd are literally aspie fucking retarded spergs. They all got here on this site after Jow Forumss creation and still have the nerve to bitch and moan constantly, even when they have no conception of anything before.

Wow. You /are/ a schizo. What reason do you have to believe companies are insincere? Got any proof? No. Thought not. Take your meds.

I actually am, but that doesn't make me wrong

This.

Wtf? I’m not even Jow Forumsfag but you must be high to believe this

We aren't talking about possibilities.

You're talking about a glitch and blowing it out of proportion simply because you want to. It's worth quashing because you failed the basics, you are at fault.

Prove that a recording error on some boomer's laptop is a corporate conspiracy.

>not even
Yet your stupidity outs this.

post proof (and videos which violate Google's policies do not count) or fuck off

>t. Jow ForumsT_D electionfag

>which violate googles policies
>censorship is okay as long as they all so happen to disagree with googles politics and vague policies

No you fucking retard. Ive been here 12 years and you newfag rats need to neck your god damn selves.

>muh zion don