Why does Jow Forums hate them?

Why does Jow Forums hate them?

Attached: 23656.png (512x512, 6K)

we're poor

I'm not Jow Forums, but I hate their marketing campaign, and shillposters.

They were better when Jobs was alive and running the show. Now they are just riding off all the fat cash he made them.

They cater to the masses instead of the super techheads and Jow Forums shits their pants over it

Terrible consumer practices.

Because they're not them.

They design products for people who hate technology but still need something more capable than Chromebooks.
Jow Forums is full of enthusiasts who love fucking around with technology, and Apple's shit isn't really compatible with that. Apple's shit is designed for you to buy it and use it, not modify it. That's all. That's why Jow Forums (and most tech enthusiast spheres) hate Apple so much. Their stuff is designed to recede from view and become as invisible / transparent as possible in daily use, but Jow Forums wants the opposite.
Unfortunately, Jow Forums is also full of autists who don't seem to understand that this is a matter of opinion and not objective fact. It's not like modularity is objectively, factually better than optimization or vice versa, so they think absolutely everything should function the way they want it to. They don't consider the idea that different people may have different needs.

Attached: autism and opinions.jpg (651x664, 84K)

Because most Jow Forums tards think "apple is for fags" BUT most of those same Jow Forumstards are latent homos that deny their gayness

You don't see a problem paying twice the price for a laptop that throttles itself into oblivion while being touted as the creator machine? There was a time long, long ago somewhere in the powerpc era where they actually performed better than windows, now their phones have a better experience and more functionality, not to mention more power and benchmarks than their computers.

They don't deliver on their core principles of functionality unless you're a borderline retard who does no actual work on one. Instead of a streamlined machine, you get "I can't do that, Dave."

People pay 10x the price for old freetarded hardware, so why is Apple a problem to you?

Apple: overpriced, underpowered, defect-prone, locked-in machines.

I used to love Mac OS X because it was the only system both very reliable and very user-friendly. I still think it has the best user interface out there. But Linux these days is also pretty usable, so it's much harder to justify Apple's premium.

I got burned. Twice. Goddamn the iPad Pro® 12.9 with Apple Pencil™ is a Gucci piece of shit that does two things well though.

overpriced garbage, shit specs, bad build quality, no one here cares about looking cool to normalfags, which is the point of apple products

they had two things going for them
>MacOS
>build quality / reliability
and they have shat all over both in recent years

>I got burned. Twice
I'm not sure what you were expecting in Apple products, but maybe next time buy hardware for your intended use case, and figure out what your intended use case is before purchasing...twice.

Terrible quality

You bought the wrong thing for yourself. That doesn't mean it's a bad product. That just means it's not for you. And that's fine.

You're literally proving 's point.

>blaming the customer
not very cash money of you, Mr. Cook

Worked the second time, barely. There's really no alternative for a portable screen drawing tablet. It's everything else that's shit compared to a budget Android phone.

>Tard did it to herself

It's very simple.

Make the new iPhone XR with a headphone jack.

Then I will buy it.

I will never, never, NEVER go to Bluetooth audio.

this iPad Pro is amazing though

>buy a Prius when you needed a pickup truck
>be disappointed
>blame Toyota

>There's really no alternative for a portable screen drawing tablet.
I'd probably gone with wacom, Samsung tab, surface book, or whatever tablet thats compatable with a stylus over an ipad.

I use the XR and the battery life is good enough that the lightning earbuds are good enough to use. Or one of those dongles. Not ideal but aside from the lack of a headphone jack its a really solid phone

They're all shit, have shit styli, or shit for app support. It's no contest for art unfortunately.

>wacom
Worse than Apple with the overpriced shit

>Samsung tab
They last like 5 minutes

>Surface book
Eh, not really a drawing device

I have a lot of professional artist friends and the new iPad Pros are perfect for them

I get what you're saying, but iPhones are just not for "me".
I like to use software that isn't available for iOS, and I believe jailbreaking goes against why I would want an apple device in the first place.

Example please

>They're all shit, have shit styli, or shit for app support. It's no contest for art unfortunately.
I can see why you ended up being disappointed with an ipad.

lol opposed to? Let me guess you think everything should be a tough book or 90s ThinkPad.

The audio quality my dude, it's fucking shit
Bluetooth is not the same.
Lightning is not full 24bit audio either, is it?

>surface book
yeah ok, draw some straight diagonal lines on a surface and get back to me on that

You recommended inferior dogshit that a fucking apple product spanks on price and/or performance. Think about that.

(You) #
>wacom
>Worse than Apple with the overpriced shit
Better than apple for art in every way.

>Samsung tab
>They last like 5 minutes
Sauce.

>Surface book
Eh, not really a drawing device
They're okay for drawing, but I guess a real artfag would rather have a zbook 2 with a squadron, and 10bit color display.

>I have a lot of professional artist friends and the new iPad Pros are perfect for them
I know a few professional artists who use huions, but that means nothing to me personally. To be honest your professional artist friends probably just got need into apple, and don't know any better.
Mfw I knew a graphic artist/designer who used apple back when they didn't have 10bit displays, all because all the other lesbian graphic artists/designers that she knew (who where jobless freelancers) had the same model.

applied for Apple Card today

17.99% and 6,500 credit limit

I have a FICO of 772 wtf

>wacom
>inferior
Apologies for actually recommending what professionals use.

Meant for this retarded shitter.

Literally every single time this gets posted, the first reply is always by OP or one of his coworkers false-flagging with "poor". Report and hide.

Attached: IMG_20190327_114208_174.jpg (1280x853, 272K)

>still use 2009 macbook
>still use iPhone SE

I like these but I wouldn't buy any new apple products.

>ports are bad and evil
>oldass apple computers holding value as much as current machines that blow it out of water performance wise "and thats a good thing"
>JUST fuck up my keyboards
>powerPC is bad, we're with ((intel)) now
> +400 dollars for same specs
>catastrophic problems with every other new model macbook from trillion dollar company

The portable Wacom has a worse screen and costs twice as much. The 16 inch plugin has a worse screen and obviously isn't portable.

Samsungs have no app support. No procreate, no PS, no CSP. Nothing.

No one uses the laptop, they use fat cintiqs on their desk. Different needs.

>powerPC is bad, we're with ((intel)) now
Rumors are that Apple will move the Mac to their own ARM-based chips pretty soon.

Idgaf about price I buy fones new and outright, until the first stutter then I replace.
I tried since the 6plus when it came out. I couldn't control notification volume, media volume etc. That and it bent in half in my pocket, while in a life case. The last straw was when I realized I had to replace every wav file in the phone to stop it from making noise other than a ring. Then I went to a s6 and life got easy. iShit is pretty but it lacks:
File management (you can't even store a text file)
Cross platform communication (fuck facetime and imsg)
Streaming to anything other than iShit
Tons of features that are found on cheap androids
Security
Performance
Storage
Wired audio
But most importantly, control. If I can't control my phone it ain't for me. I'll stick with my s9+, at least I don't have to wait 4 years to do simple shit. Same goes with their set top box and PC's. Utter nonsense garbage, which locks you into their paradigm, file formats (ie snagit), and control. iFag users don't use the gear, the gear uses them.

If Apple didn't have its head up its ass about this shit I'd go back but they are, or at least were, all about the end to end solution and locking you into a brand. Great idea on paper, wrong idea in reality.

>The portable Wacom has a worse screen and costs twice as much. The 16 inch plugin has a worse screen and obviously isn't portable.
What are you too poor to buy a professional tablet that has easy integration with desktops, and software?
>Samsungs have no app support. No procreate, no PS, no CSP. Nothing.
Not too sure for Samsung, but I reckon that there are plenty of app support especially at the level that's within your usage parameters. Personally I didn't like the PS app, but enjoyed autodesk's offerings.
>No one uses the laptop, they use fat cintiqs on their desk. Different needs.
Plenty of people use convertibles, and zbook 2's with quadros had a huge market share amongst professional artists.

>absurdly outrageous pricing models
>proprietary everything
>anti-consumer policies
>endless hardware issues
>planned obsolescence
>branding above all else
>3rd world country level customer service
Shall I continue? Fuck apple.

Attached: 1255673075588.jpg (1920x1200, 408K)

Product built with solder and glue? Yep, it's a jew.

They don't support FOSS or open standards of any kind. Even Microsoft has done far more for the open source community.

that would be stupid, at most it would be a shitty flop like windows rt

Just open up louis rossman's channel

This.
And this.

Most people don't care, but then the chinkoids got a hold of the internet.

Windows RT flopped because it allowed only a tiny subset of architecture-agnostic programs from the app store. You could not just load a regular Windows program. And that was a very, very stupid idea. It is possible to retain compatibility of x86 programs on ARM by emulating the CPU.

Attached: 216632.jpg (752x931, 86K)

I'm a jew

>Why does Jow Forums hate them?
Because your anus is for pooping out of, not for being tongues by random, hairy, predatory strangers.

Attached: 1564977157493.png (880x660, 117K)

Macbook prices makes even gayman laptops look cheap

Emulation performance is dogshit though even on the newer (and much faster) Windows ARM devices.
I was more pissed to find out they locked the bootloader on the Surface RT's. You can pick these up for dirt cheap nowadays but you will always be stuck with the most useless version of Windows 8 ever made.

not really job would have done the same shit
they would still lock people up
they would still use everything they can to stop third party repairs
they would still lie about everything

mainly because all of the above started with job

that hasnt aged well user

Envy

True

Apple products is popular and we can't afford it.

>But Linux these days is also pretty usable
HA

don't hate apple, corporation gonna corporation they're just doing what they gotta do. most iProduct users are insufferable assholes that think they're a lot better than everyone else though while in actuality they are nothing, it would be more fair to say that i'm disgusted by them than hate them.

>questionable design decisions in new products
>sells computers at a high premium despite the constant removal of features
>blames users for design flaws in their products and charges them for a fix
>is anti-3rd-party repair so you always have to come back to apple
>sells "premium" devices with cheap chintzy chargers that literally disintegrate under normal usage scenarios

if their faggotry isn't enough they've gained undue influence over the rest of the tech industry. you can hardly find a new phone with a 3.5mm trs jack thanks to apple. you can hardly find a phone that isn't an edge to edge glass unholdable piece of shit thanks to apple. microsd, apple said fuck that so the whole industry said fuck that. $300 used to get you a damned good phone now that's mvno poor nigger tier. even the $750 iPhone XR is poor nigger tier thanks to apple. they've just made tech stagnate or regress in a lot of ways

Because they're incredibly influential to the rest of the tech industry and there's problems with their products that the rest of the industry adopts

- price way higher than they should be
- removing all sorts of jacks at random (normal usb ports, displayport, hdmi and 3.5mm)
- Obviously anti-consumerist and so corporate that it barely even resembles a tech brand any more
- Stupid solutions to problems (notch, butterfly keys, touch bar)
- macos is unironically shit.

Right to repair

i can list you 999 reasons

They got Normies to think computers were cool, absolutely BTFOing Jow Forums's sense of nerdy superiority in the process.

Do I need to explain this to you?
1) ultra crap shit not removable battery etc.
2) Designed to break see 1
3) made in this cancerous way to be cheep shit that drains your money.

Attached: 5b7eb4dc6d7ed.jpg (1210x482, 69K)

Upvoted

>proceeds to post plastic toy

Even mattels laptops are superior to crapple shit.

Attached: 2479f38c630c8fa93dbf939a6174bd41-product.jpg (340x340, 25K)

Beat me to it.

Any normal person hates street shitters.

Attached: 1534861636013.png (828x1418, 166K)

How do you macfags justify yourselves buying into their scummy shit. You can't upgrade or fix anything yourself with their new laptops. If the battery dies or SSD breaks, your machine becomes just a glorified brick, unless you take it to some fucker who can put any kind of price tag on the fixes.

Attached: 84b6f55f.jpg (1024x891, 58K)

They have the worst software, apparently some of the worst hardware, the worst support and the worst politics on the market

bingo

also because they got caught intentionally slowing down their devices and I'm not gonna buy into that

Alright, how's this?

Attached: 1255674128110.jpg (903x1152, 151K)

non crap OS

Groupthink and trying to fit in. Regardless of setting, people are people. Even here people try to fit in and be accepted. Pretending to be retarded is the same as being retarded. Apple is fine. If you like them, use their products. If you don't like them, don't use their products. That's been my philosophy on life and it's worked well.

I use Apple products exclusively after being tired of Microsoft's shit. I stopped playing video games too and that was a big incentive to keep Windows. I tried Arch Linux, Gentoo, Debian, Manjaro, and Ubuntu but they weren't my thing. Manjaro was my favorite but I got bored of it. I don't use Google because they make money from your information so they have a direct incentive to go against my interests. Apple makes money from their products. I'd rather pay the Apple tax up front and be happy than to deal with Google or Microsoft's shit. For fuck sake Microsoft puts ads in Windows 10 now.

macOS looks good, does all I need and more, does it in an intuitive way, and makes me happy to use it. Unlike Windows which was always a depressing chore that looked ugly. Microsoft Office is cool but using Apple's alternative is much better once I got used to it.

Damn son, you never tried an ipad pro for even thinking about any of the shit you just listed.
It's that fucking good, if you want the same quality with wacom get ready to shell out and you're not moving away from your desk.