WTF is this svchost.exe ??? are they spying me???

WTF is this svchost.exe ??? are they spying me???

Attached: svcvirus.png (768x768, 52K)

Yeah, that's the spy process

>are they spying me???
Dude, you are running Windows, of course they are...

It stands for Seminal Vagina Checking Host. It checks if your semen has been found in any rape victims recently and reports to Microsoft (guess what that stands for) so they can report you to the authorities.

omg,i might get caught fuuccccccccccccckk

only if you use wifi. it sends out microsignals with your wifi chip that vibrate off your dna then compares that to rape samples.

Best thing to do is delete System32 because that's where the svchost lives, and you don't want anyone to walk in on you pouring boiling water into the hole of some random hooker's skull that you're trying to turn into a sex zombie.

you retard. it's frozen water that makes sex zombies, the boiling part comes before the freezing because it increases freezing speed.

this sounds so fucking true unironically,i wonder why my balls shrinks and enlarges without my will

Hello, op please stop flirting that girl, she's not into you

Checked

Your glownigga friend

Attached: 1565374120090.jpg (327x346, 62K)

she said to me se does not like called being hooker by anyone else other than me calling her a hooker only when we are at our peak climax during sex that too not more than 3 times

Also the light reflected off your face actually bounces on your monitor, which charges the pixels slightly, and with some simple NN's and a bit of computing power they can construct an image of your face, so covering the webcam is useless because you also need to cover the entire screen.

install gentoo

TF!! WHO ARE YOU?

> using a computer without face-obfuscation
it's like you are stuck in the 1980s

I'm cia

she said she likes me but she just wants attention ig,thanks for checking in glowfriend,i'll let you know when shes about to (((me too))) on me..

>not wearing a anonymous mask while browsing the internet

It's pretty easy to remove semen from an image user, it's just a white liquid. Just reverse it and make it black and it will disappear.

i have it installed already lad,its in my other partition waiting to be booted

Don't forget to use a fedora, it adds a extra protection layer ( +5 stacks of defense)

Of black color of preference, it confuses the pixels to think you're michael jackson,

If you use your anonymous mask and the fedora together you get a * +15* defense bonus

By the way, see that blinking led on your computer? It's scanning your face

My toughts? Sell the pc or give it to me

Trust me

Attached: glowglowglow~01.jpg (305x346, 18K)

The SCV's are mining your data

Attached: Scv_mining.gif (220x220, 176K)

but thats minerals not a data disk

Host processes were a mistake.

A single LED can only generate a 1x1 image, which is perfect res for your dick though. Your speakers can be used as microphones too by picking up the sound vibrations and converting them into a digital signal, so don't whale on the hooker too hard or that obfuscation will be completely useless.

svchost is from windows itself so there's no need to panic, although there's no way in hell it needs this many services. Check each service location in the task manager, if one is in a folder different than system32 you are fucked. Run a scan with Malwarebytes.

But scvs are not strong enought, better gotta glow with the chad protoss or zerg rushing some randoms lol

Oh fugg

SHUT IT DOWN

SHUT IT DOWN

That's just windows' version of systemd

Correct. It's the Semen Daemon as mentioned. It will collect your semen's DNA structure via bouncing RF signals off your balls.

thank you senpai

No, Steven, they don't.
Keep browsing your cp, like you normally do.

Attached: notfbi.png (283x283, 85K)

You can use Winaero Tweaker to reduce the amount of svchost processes

>rename bitcoinminer.exe to svchost.exe
>that's okay user, you're using windows, no need to panic

nice tool ig