Arume Survival Part V Episode 10

Last season of Arume Survival, won't be taking any new players. join the discord though to play on other people's threads.

discord dot gg/7qJhYfc

Attached: 1537406292179.jpg (465x437, 29K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=bdlFqOpTC04
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>resume time and watch "PREVIOUSLY ON" sequence

Go someplace to reclaim the arumos from the letter

Attached: DuKzQe7WwAIwV_L.jpg (660x493, 44K)

>resume time and watch "PREVIOUSLY ON" sequence

>Continue to do this cause I have nothing better to do on New Years.
"No need to be so anti-social. I'm just trying to have a little conversation."

>PREVIOUSLY ON NOOBVERSE
>jack decided to take a nap so moe took the reigns
>moe went inside the city and discovered that arthas has betrayed the mob boss and escaped
>moe looks for a way to get to arthas

you go inside the saloon where a bunch of arume are. they dress similar to that one arume from the cell.

>PREVIOUSLY ON NOOBVERSE
>jeremy and aki have returned to the resistance base
>aki is having doubts about the current state of the resistance and the loyalty of her men
>cut to aki
>"well... i think i should talk to the men and explain everything what happened. maybe i should sound harsh and angry so that they'll think twice before every betraying me again... or i can sound more sympathetic... i'm not sure how to deal with the emotional side of humans..."
>jeremy tries to reassure her that everything is fine and the traitors have been dealt with
>cut to the last thing aki said
>"i don't know... don't forget about arthas, he was with us all this time... there might be more like him. and also don't forget about jim and halton."

the middle one one speaks up. she's the prettiest and is probably the leader of the group. ie the head stacy.
"interesting way to start a conversation..."

>Waekmpu

"You seemed like interesting women. Don't you agree?"
>Smirk.

Attached: 1545957427505.png (476x316, 202K)

Try to talk with one of them
"Hello ma'am, a friend of mine gave me a letter to reclaim some arumos that she owed me. Do you know someone who could reclaim it?"

Attached: 1545167738284.jpg (1200x893, 176K)

>un-nap, presume moe has been moe-napped, and go look for him. those gunmen are a good start

"True. I guess it's up to you how you handle it, I'm sure you'll do a good job."
>Get out of bed
"I'm gonna take a shower, best thinking's done in the shower..."
>Go to the showers and have a shower

>resume time and watch previously on
>also wake up before diavolo comes to discuss a plan

(copy pasted from jacks post)
>PREVIOUSLY ON NOOBVERSE
>jack decided to take a nap so moe took the reigns
>moe went inside the city and discovered that arthas has betrayed the mob boss and escaped
>moe looks for a way to get to arthas
post from last thread
"we don't have any aircraft here resistance boy haha."
"you guys got it easy..."

main stacy: "of course we are..."
jennifer: "what brings you here?"

one of them reads the letter. the others just stare at you with a blank face, without breaking eye contact.
she finishes reading the letter.
"so chiyako's gotten caught huh... and you're a resistance soldier?"

you see moe talking with some spic gun men about something.

she gets to work writing something on a piece of paper.
"maybe a combination of both..."
you go into the shower and have a shower.

>PREVIOUSLY ON NOOBVERSE
>cut to arthas kidnapping diavolo's family.
>him at the arume base talking about a deal
>cut to him talking on the radio to diavolo about meeting up for a trade.
>"you fucking bitch! don't you dare hurt them! i'm coming!"

(not nearly as bad as I thought)
>pull out gun
"Moe! Thank fuck you're... are you with those guys?"

>Dry myself off and get dressed
>Go find a window to stare out of

goddamnit jackie chan rub it in why don't you

uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

"I don't know why are you accusing me of being resistance soldier, I'm only here to deliver a letter from a friend."

Stare at her like Clint Eastwood

Attached: 12.jpg (335x188, 9K)

"I've been working out all week and decided it was best to have the weekend off to relax. What about you?"

Attached: image0-17.jpg (750x738, 477K)

“Listen,he’s coming,I don’t expect him to honor his proposal to come alone and unarmed,so we need to make a plan for his arrival”
“Put snipers in key positions surrounding the base,two on diavolo and the others searching for his men”
“I want artillery ready for when he comes,we’ll bombard the woods as soon as he’s here to rat out any of his man,and we’ll bombard more if they come”
“I want 50 cals ready too”
“Can we do that?”

"Yes, Turns out they're also looking for Arthas"
"He's in a Honda Civic and possibly outside the city"

>driving epicly

the spic gun men look at you and point their guns.
"is this guy with you?"

you get dressed and come out of the shower. as aki's writing her speech, you stare out of a window. it's a nice dark cloudy day.

she stares back and does a lee van cleef smile.
after a few seconds she reaches in her bag and gives you some arumos. 80 of them.
"spend it wisely, mr..."
she waits for your name.

jennifer: "no... not what you're doing at this bar. what you're doing here... as in talking to us."
stacy: "he's just trying to start a conversation, how about you buy us a drink?"

she just stares at you for a few seconds
"just relax... what's he gonna do? no matter how many men he brings we'll out gun him either way... no need to be scared."
she snickers

"i see..."
all of a sudden a spic man comes out.
"get me a car! arthas took mama and hermana! i have to go trade for them!"
the men scurry around to get a car.

>lower gun
of course it's arthas... well, the enemy of my enemy is my friend. Names Jack ward, nice to meet you.

"...Iulius Caesar"
I'm not risking my identity being exposed. Sorry kid.
Start making my way out of the bar

"Of course."
>Raise the two drinks I got last thread and place them on the table.
"Well?"

>Keep staring out of the window
"How's it coming along?"

“You haven’t seen what i have,do everything that i am saying and we will lose no one,underestimate him and we might lose the key to avrod,the problem with you fellas is that you underestimate too much your enemies,that’s how you lost san angelo and will keep losing unless you do as i say”
>wait for them to do everything i have said

dubs
the boss man doesn't even look at you or acknowledge you. he's too fired up and angry. he moves towards his car.

youtube.com/watch?v=bdlFqOpTC04

>fade in as you guys are driving along the country road.
>misaki looking out the window bored from driving so long.
>multiple cuts from the sky of you guys driving along the desert
>the climate starts changing to show that time is being passed by
>you guys go from a more dry desert place to a more wooded area
>cut to you guys trying to catch some food and failing miserably
>misaki is laughing at your failed attempts
>you guys finally catch some food and dig in to the meat
>montage of some banter between the both of you for some light hearted moments
>a slow fade back to you driving.
>the camera pans on to misaki who sits up and says "we're close..."

"huh? what kind of name is lulius anyway?"
another one says "what a stupid name..."
cut back to the main arume "well it's a pleasure lulius."

they take the drinks
stacy: "why were working out so much? are you another soldier?"

"nearly done... what'cha thinking about there?"

"yeah, yeah... whatever."
she starts to get her soldiers ready to prepare for the trade off.

"Ladies."
Tip my hat and leave. thonk what to do now

can you let me join this group for a bit, got a few words to say to the crazy bastard. even more now I know he's holding people to ransom.

*thinking*
"its almost time. its time to leave this godforsaken continent and go home."
*look around*
"it was fun. i will miss this place, but its time to go. "

"It's nothing."
>Grab that book Jim gave me before he died
>Read it

"Military police, actually. Uniform and everything."

you tip your hat and leave the saloon. then thonk what to do next. there's some bounties posters and shit around if you want to do that, or you can call the airship to take you back.

dubs
boss gets in his car
"under normal circumstances maybe... but he has my family and will kill them unless i go alone."
he starts the car.

"me too..."
as you guys drive up you, you can see the city in the distance. giant buildings, and a few airships in the sky.
there's an arume checkpoint up ahead.
"there's the checkpoint, they'll probably recognize me because i was reported missing and captured by resistance... i'll say you freed me, and they might welcome instead of you having to join the military..."

you grab the book and read it. it has a bunch of info about avrod, i'll summarize some of it.
>avrod is a weapon, but not in the conventional sense.
>it's known as the very first of its species, the first arume
>known to have unique properties, and essential for the continuation of the arume race.

jennifer "i've always wondered... what kind of man would betray his own people to fight for the military police on behalf of the arume?"
she says smugly

understood. see you I guess.
>watch him drive off
I guess he's the boss here then?

"Hey, Aki, what do you know about Avrod?"
>Keep reading to see if it says what it does when it's awakened

"sounds like a good plan. i hope they wont mind giving me a plane or ship in exchange for you. "
>park near an arume base
"we are there."

Lets go hunt animals then.
Mount my horse and start exploring.

>Tie the hostages up
>Wait for diavolo to come and stay out of sight

"I don't know about the others but I have my reasons. I don't remember my people. Not a single memory before this week. That and I'm kinda forced to do this. Pretty sure Rikka might of shot me if I declined."

"Well, what do we do now? Do we follow them from above?"

not sure... we wouldn't want the mafia against us, but then again we need to find arthas.

"if i come back alive, i'd be happy to work along with the resistance to bring him down..."
he drives off.

"just the conventional things every other arume knows... you know... ancient relic lost to the arume... known to give immense power to the one who finds it... stupid legend, but it looks like it's starting to come true..."
she says as she reads through her notes.

"i'm sure they'd give you a ride themselves for returning a member of nobility"
three arume appoach your vehicle.
"what's your business here?"

you get on your horse and start exploring the surrounding area. it's mostly a desert with some hills. there might be some animals around though if you track them and bait or something.

you tie up the hostages.
the head arume comes to speak with you after speaking to her soldiers
"so what did you want in return for this again?"

stacy "hmmm maybe you hit your head really bad... you know i heard that if you hit your head and lose your memories, hitting your head again in the same spot might bring it back..."
jennifer: "ahh yes. i've heard of that too..."
stacy: "wanna try?"

Pull out my rifle and start searching for anything interesting.

"iam here to return a missing member of yours."
>point to her

>Chuckle
"I'm a bit dull, but not that much. I doubt that'll work, girls. Funny suggestion though."

well, got myself a spare radio if shit goes down, call me up if you need me. I'm going to explore
>and with that, check out the city.

Attached: file.png (912x654, 333K)

>Keep reading to see if it says what it does when it's awakened
"This book says that it's an Arume. 'The first Arume'..."

"goddamnit"
>Just walk around looking for a car

you pull out your rifle and start searching for anything interesting.
after a few minutes you find animal shit on the ground.

arume: "huh?"
misaki: "yo..."
arume: "m-miss misaki... we thought you were captured!...."
misaki: "well i was but, he saved me."
she gestures to you.
"i see... well let's get you home... and you. is there anything we can reward you with?"

stacy: "hmmmm, now this has peaked my interest... have you asked the arume doctors for help? arume medicine is the best in the world you know..."

the city is very poor and shitty. the buildings are falling apart and half the people are drunk and on drugs.

"huh? what book."
she hurries over to see what you're talking about and to look at the book
>the book states that even though this is the first arume, it's nothing like the arume of today. in fact the arume of today are a lesser version of avrod. that with generation after generation the species slowly deteriorates.
>once avrod is awakened she may unleash her wrath on the living beings in the surrounding area if not controlled
>if one controls her, they control immense power.
>one may use her to build their own army of arume, but a better, more refined arume.
>or use her on her own to cause sheer destruction upon your enemies. however if not contained she may destroy you as well.

there's a few cars parked here and there.

"a trip to russia is all i want."

...what did I expect?
>go back
nevermind, nothing really here to explore.

Touch the shit to know if its fresh, if yes find a trail

"Jim handed it over before he died. If the Arume beat us to Avrod..."
>Close the book and slide it inside my jacket
"Let's get your speech out of the way. Then we'll get everything back on track."

Kkoottt

"Honestly...it might be for the best. Ignorance is bliss, and who knows what I'll do if it turns out I hated Arume before all this. It would be a massacre."

>Try to steal one

arume: "alright."
misaki: "first why don't you come explore the city with me? and stay for dinner with my family?"

you head back to moe who is currently looking for a car for some reason. he then tries to steal one and sets the alarm off.

it's not fresh, looks to be a couple days old.

"how the heck does jim have access to such information... can we even trust it..."
she thonks for a bit
"let's gather up the men then. and worry about this later."
she heads over to the briefing room with you.

stacy: "well... you don't hate arume now do you?"
all of a sudden you feel something grab on to your shoulders
it's joker. and sullivan comes in from the side.
joker: "well hello ladies i see you've met one of my good friends here!"
sullivan whispers over to you "very brave going after the bitchy ones."
the girls get slightly put off by their presence

you try to open the door to steal it but set off the car alarm. you're starting to alert people in the area.

Ah well.
Keep wandering

god damnit moe, did you forget we have the heli?

>Just follow along

Kott_

"We can't just follow them in the heli, it'd draw attention and get the hostages killed"
"A car wouldn't be as suspicious"

Also
>Fuck off before being spotted

fair point...

"iam not sure if thats a good idea..."

Attached: sminem1.jpg (300x168, 6K)

"Hey guys I'm trying to have a conversation. Don't you got dates?"

you wander some more and come across some tracks. look to be some sort of deer.

you follow along and arrive at the briefing room. she waits for everyone to gather around and then starts.
"friends, humans, arume, lend me your ears..."
>pause for dramatic effect
"i have returned from a long absence. some of you may be angry at me, some relieved... things have been chaotic and i am sorry that i wasn't here for you all..."
>she looks at you as she says that last part
"but i have returned and will never leave you again! many of us are discouraged after the traitors' attack on us, i know i was... maybe some of you still think i am a traitor... if you are discouraged then please i ask you to put your faith in me!"
>she bows
"i know it's a lot to ask, but i will put my faith in all of you as well! i put my life and this resistance in the hands of each and everyone one of you. for if we fail we will fail together!"
>she raises her head
1/2

you get the fuck out of there before you're spotted

misaki: "please... at least let me give you a good farewell!"

joker: "aww cmon guy. don't be like that..."
he slaps your back
sullivan: "so... what brings you ladies here?"
stacy: "...uhh just to have some fun"
sullivan: "fun huh? oh we know how to have fun aint that right guy haha!"
he nudges you with his elbow.

Follow them and hunt the deer

>Keep listening

>whatever moe is doing, follow suit

*sigh*
"okay then I come with you."

Attached: sminem2.jpg (2048x1536, 310K)

“The rank of major,plus some clearance so i can see whats going on with the project”
>wait for diavolo

"Come on guys. Chill. I wasn't bothering you when were at the other side of the bar."

>try again
"Do you think pissing off these kafir is worth catching arthas?"

we're in enough turmoil with greg dead as is. so probably not. should we call up jeremy?

"I'm not sure, but we probably should"

alright, let's go do that.

you follow the tracks a bit and come across the deer. it has it's back turned towards you.

"for when i find myself lost and needing motivation. i look to where i can find these values again. and that is within the people themselves! in the masses!"
>the crowd cheers
"let us honour greg with his last wishes... which was to win this war and put an end to all this madness! only then may he rest in piece along with the rest of our fallen soldiers!"
>crowd cheers more
"and last of all thank you all for coming this far with me... we would not be here if it wasn't for the strength of all of you and your sacrifices..."
>the crowd cheers and try to hype everything up.
"thank you... and to take gregory's place i have appointed jeremy as your new general..."
>the crowd cheers more. you hear foster in the crowd yelling shit at you. "JEREMY! YOU'RE A GENERAL NOW!"

dubs
you guys go to steal another car, this time it works without setting off the alarm.

misaki: "yay! let's go to my house first... i have to get changed out of these dirty clothes...."
she takes a look at you
"and you should too... and a bath..."

dubs
joker whispers "dude... you can't honestly think you'll have both girls to yourself... sharing is caring..."
sullivan gets caught up talking to another girl that's not in the stacy group.

dubs
"let's be frank here, you're only here to save your tail... you've already betrayed the resistance and this diavolo fellow... we both know what's going on..."
arume: "ma'am we've spotted a car in the distance..."

Take aim at the deer with my rifle and fire at it

>get in passenger side because I got a call to make
>call up jeremy

"That's not my judgement to call, bro."
>Look over to the two.
"It's there and whether or not they like you."
>Look at them for their opinion.

>Begin driving out of the city, try to spot the car the cartel took

"pff... I dont know what you are talking about."
>go with her

Attached: sminem3.jpg (750x1000, 88K)

"Thank you."
>Pull out the book and drop it on the table
"I hate to ruin the mood, but, with every passing minute, the Arume are getting closer to Avrod."
>Tap the book
"Thanks to this book, we now know what Avrod is. However, as many of you probably know, we no longer have the key. It was taken by Arthas after he murdered Greg... And that puts us in a real' bad spot. The Arume are currently digging for Avrod itself and the key is being lugged around by some lunatic. We've really got our work cut out for us."

you hit it right in the heart and it dies right away.

you get in the passenger side and call up jeremy

joker: "you're right... but with enough alcohol anything is possible."
you look over to the girls and they look bored after you guys are talking to each other and are looking around the bar.
joker: "i'll take the slightly less pretty one... easier target..."

you drive out of the city. you see very, very far into the distance the car. it's going very fast though, it's in a hurry.
it's also only the boss in there.

she gives you directions on where to drive. you guys reach and her house is huge. it's more like a mansion or a palace. it has a classical look to it for some reason, like something from the renaissance. but with a modern arume twist to it, with all the arume technology.

the crowd goes silent and then starts booing at the mention of arthas.
"that fucking traitor!"
"string em up! he killed greg!"
there's also someone trying to contact you on your radio

>Keep following it, try to stay far enough away that they won't notice us"

Skin the deer, and bag the edible parts.
Mount my horse and go to the town

"Yeah, we'll get him."
>To Aki:
"Finish this up, I'll be back in my room."
>Put the book back in my jacket
>Start walking back to my room
>Answer the radio
"Jack, what's up? Have you found him yet?"

Hey jeremy, good news and bad news.
good news is we're getting closer to arthas now he's pissed the mafia off, bad news is we have to keep hidden or he'll kill the mafia bosses family.
>quickly hop off radio
you hear that? keep as low a profile as possible
>hop back on radio
anyway everything good on the ship? certainly sounds like a crowd's pissed off.

"Everything's fine here. What mafia bosses family? How the hell did they get involved?"

"On it, kuffar"

"Got it."
>Turn back to them.
"So. What are you two's plan after this?"

"Wow... thats an impressive mansion you've got there..."
>arrive and stuff

Attached: sminem4.jpg (259x194, 9K)

they got involved because arthas happened, and the mafia boss was the one he was working with.

"Damn, I didn't expect those guys to get involved... Oh well, where is he now, and what's the situation?"

“Am i? Didn’t all my actions ever benefit the arume? The resistance and diavolo,didn’t it indirectly benefit your kind?”
“Also why would i betray you for? I have nowhere to go fella”
Take defensive positions and wait for the car to approach