Will a technical job give me purpose or be enjoyable?

>was always the class nerd at school
>did a STEM degree I really disliked
>applied for non technical jobs after university and worked in a few
>always found them unfulfilling 9-5 prison cages

I'm thinking of applying for lots of technical graduate jobs, including any entry level programming jobs that don't require CS degrees.

Is that 9-5 malaise / wasted life feeling gone when you have a technical job that gives you actual expertise? I don't want to be an excel monkey my entire life.

I'm not going to lie, being in an office that isn't woman dominated would be a big plus as well.

Attached: 1565622151559.jpg (628x960, 48K)

are the knee marks from sex

yes

>Is that 9-5 malaise / wasted life feeling gone when you have a technical job that gives you actual expertise?
no, your job can never do that for you, you'll always feel that way if you want your job to give your life meaning
of course some jobs are better than others (e.g. cleaning toilets is shittier than security)
usually, most sought after qualities a job can have are freedom (work remotely, or have free time to learn stuff doing your job etc.) and payment (per unit of time, of course working 12 hours you will earn more than working 8) so you can work less and have more time to do whatever you want
so search freedom at the job and freedom from the job
you must have a purpose and put that freedom to good use

maybe she got raped

God I wish that were me

no, church, she's clearly Catholic or Orthodox. Lots of kneeling, plus prayers before Mass, plus prayers after Mass, plus prayers at home, yep.

Attached: The-Cologne-Cathedral-post-wwII.jpg (1290x996, 356K)

Seems more like from sucking dick to me

You mean she got raped by the priest?

I'm with this guy. Expecting your job to give you meaning or purpose is a one way trip to burnout and misery. I'm a software dev currently going through a second bout of burnout because I just can't seem learn that lesson.

Depending on how that manifests for you, you will spend too much time at work. You will put too much emotional investment in your work. That will all get taken advantage of and when the eventual shitty manager/company dumpster fire happens, you will realize how much time you wasted working when you could have lived your life and found purpose in your partner, family, friends, etc instead.

>Is that 9-5 malaise / wasted life feeling gone when you have a technical job that gives you actual expertise?
no, you just feel like you're wasting your life another way. Best option is to go part time. It gives you structure, (hopefully) covers your bills, and you still have time to pursue your hobbies/goals.

hopefully by a BLACK BVLL as reparations for slavery

>image
I'm not buying your shitty music.

This
She doesn't look like a girl who would have sex before marriage.
Probably still virgin.

I'll add this, I'm not saying you shouldn't work hard to get a job that you like, I'm saying this won't give your life meaning. You must have a purpose, an your work/job should be in such a way that it helps you attain it, not the other way around. So, by all means, if you can get a better job, do it, just don't try to make it something it's not.

>no, church, clearly Catholic or Orthodox
>yep

Attached: 1558224240648.jpg (1070x1059, 351K)

Look at her knees
She probably spends a lot of her time on her knees sucking dick

nope, sooner or later you will start hating what you do, no matter what.

meaning doesn't come from what it feels like to do the work, it comes from what the result of the work does for the world. I've always enjoyed volunteer work than any paying job i've done.

Programming is more fulfilling than Excel.

I'm betting $50 outdoor sex doggy style

or praying for God.
maybe she's after late praying session.

Those are the girls that have the most amount of sex, and kinky too.

how do you know? did you had sex with her?

yeah but to them it "doesn't count" if its just fucking, so in their mind they are a virgin when they finally get married.

>but to them
who are these "them"? care to explain?
are you talking about incels like yourself?

You can become a math teacher, it's what I ended up doing. You have a good deal of freedom, since admin just checks on you once every 6 months. Also you have a 3 month vacation for the summer. You can either work that vacation and make 70,000+ a year easy or just relax and travel.

It's also surprisingly easy to get a part time in community colleges teaching math/intro C's as well. Not slot of people with those skills go into education.

chinks mostly but could be anyone desu

so, you're saying, that females shouldn't have sex before marriage?
which implies, that nor males should have sex before marriage.
is this correct? you would be virgin before marriage?
are you virgin? or married?

>Catalog
right

highly doubtful since she doesn't have a penis

She applied for a promotion

Attached: Screen_Shot_20190508_at_10.37.07.jpg (1648x930, 167K)

The only high IQ answer in this thread. Although math is kind of a bugman subject, so I made the patrician choice and studied philosophy. The truth is that technical jobs are incredibly enslaving, demanding and stressful, and at the end of the day just not worth it.