Samsung looking to deliver a graphene battery smartphone within two years

gsmarena.com/samsung_looking_to_deliver_a_graphene_battery_smartphone_within_two_years-news-38647.php

Attached: 1563437527848.png (508x305, 316K)

But what about folding phones?

>make a similar sized graphene battery as today's phones, that gets 10 days standby
>then they make it so slim that it's only 10% better than current batteries
you know this will happen.

if it makes phones way lighter in weight, I'm all for it though. phones have become big and heavy (but thin)

/sci/ told me graphene is a meme

Attached: 1534418267254.gif (300x420, 2.26M)

>same exact batter gets a month standby on lighter weight roms like cyanogen or whatever else that isn't constantly doing shady or retarded shit in the background
>use the remaining 10 percent battery to have the phone do even more retarded shit in the background

I'll never understand this, I put a metal love Mei case on my phone which made it about four times as heavy, then I could understand that, yeah ok, it is a bit heavy for my wife to comfortably hold but shit how weak are you people that bitch about a few hundred grams

>M-MY PHONE IS TOO HEAVY
HAHAHAHAHA

Is graphene the electrode material? What is the electrolyte?

Attached: 1525286580455.png (500x430, 53K)

Lel. I made graphene batteries like 5-10 years ago in my bedroom.

>newfags fall for bait this shitty

Isn't graphene the thing pencils are made out of?

Attached: n.jpg (872x609, 46K)

>Samsung
>Experimenting with batteries
What could possibly go wrong?

Attached: e.jpg (300x225, 18K)

Graphite

Well it's all carbon atoms anyway, literally just arranged differently

Semen

Folding batteries will be fire, bro!

I'll believe it when I see it. Battery technology is pretty much at its peak now.

Of course it's a meme. It's been parroted for more than a decade by now and we still have not seen amazing things with it.
Where are the water filters?
Where are the drugs being delivered by it?
Where are the solar panels?
Where are the batteries?
Where are the consumer transistors?
etc.

>Battery technology is pretty much at its peak now.

Attached: 1537917611072.jpg (600x614, 30K)

There's those batteries that use atmospheric oxygen, that's pretty much instant 2x capacity boost, too bad they degrade so fast.

Hey bro, don't knock the future. They're about to solve fusion. It's just around the corner bro!

FFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFF

Attached: AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAa.png (535x544, 345K)

Imagine exploding graphene batteries. Graphene dust in the air are like glass dust, it can literally cut through through your skin and lungs

Yes. Just write in the sticky side of tape with a pencil, and press another piece of tape on the other side of the lead, and then separate the tape apart, and violin you have an graphene.

This shouldn't be difficult, especially since graphene batteries are available to consumers right now. I'd be interested in seeing how many charge cycles it can handle

Yet another gimmicky bomb by Samshit

Fusion won't help me find a bf

Attached: 4e8bxqmlztb11.jpg (749x761, 40K)

>violin

I'll be your bf if you can build a reactor with a Q value greater than 20. No kissing though, shits gay.

That was last year's meme

What, you thought you're finally going to get better battery life? Don't be ridiculous, goyim, we'll just make the batteries slimmer.

>violin
>an graphene

shits gonna break fast

Retart

Later this year.

Unfortunately this is the way of things, thanks to idiot consumers like who are happy to reward companies for this kind of forced incrementalism even in the face of technological leaps. The future looks bleaker every day.

retarf alirt

FUCKING FINALLY.

Attached: 1512997867191.jpg (702x608, 68K)

how pathetically weak are you?

Those are like VR. A gimmick that utterly refuses to take off.

you should kys

I'll believe it when they deliver. Hopefully they do, but I'm not holding my breath.

Actually they could just build a nice capacitor and call it a day. Blazing fast charging and no battery deterioration. With 1 atom thick "plates" it might be able to deliver one day's worth of energy required for shitposting on a smartphone.