Can anyone recommend me the best gaming headset in the 80-100 euro price range...

Can anyone recommend me the best gaming headset in the 80-100 euro price range? Last few ones I've got have bin quite disappointing in term of comfort/sound quality.

Attached: adc.gif (165x115, 26K)

what do you mean by gaming headset

a xtrem gaymer dildo

pic related user

Attached: CaxeWiTUMAA5s5K.jpg (600x677, 40K)

MH751/2, just takstar 82s with no bass slider

Get some decent headphones ask /hpg/ and a cheap desk mic, all gaming headsets are trash

I need to be able to talk with them though, that's the point

get a nice pair of headphones , and a cheap 5 dollar mic . The headphone mic combos are notorious for being kind of shitty and overpriced.

$50 IEM's with mic beats all these shitty overpriced gayming headsets.

Attached: IMG-9423.jpg (3024x4032, 1.31M)

Audio-Technica ATH-M20x + Modmic

I tend to move a lot while playing vidya, I think I'll just become annoying after a while, desktop mics are to short and restrictive

not OP, but what modmic do you recommend?

afaik they are all good enough, whatever suits the budget and checks the feature boxes for you. It's just nice to easily turn a decent set of cans into a headset

Buy a separate mic and headphones. Headsets are absolutely garbage and you're just paying extra for worse quality in both aspects

Philips SHP9500 and a modmic
"Gaming headsets" are a meme. They are ear speakers, avoid the markup and get actual good hardware.

Attached: 26-138-190-09.jpg (640x480, 22K)

these have a mic already user.

These bad boys. Btw I don’t know how much that is in poorbux.

Attached: F39AACD8-E542-45C3-BD2A-94FDB3F1E005.jpg (1280x852, 104K)

takstar 82

those little things beat a headset? Don't seem comfortable at all.

doesn't have a mic user, and I don't trust modmics

meant hyper x clouds. its the same headphones as the takstars but with a mic

elaborate pls

Attached: 1470608434814.jpg (206x274, 8K)

not him but modmics have awful sound quality.

Hyper X Clouds are decent, some of them have a removable Mic as well
Don't recommend using the USB Soundcard that comes with them, though, shit has tons of static

get some audio technica headphones and a 5 dollar mic
gaymen shit is shit

no one is comparing them to neumann

do you mean this one user?

Attached: hx-features-headset-cloud-black.jpg (416x416, 31K)

yes

user go with a company with a good customer service record. avoid companies like turtle beach and triton. they both told me to basically go fuck myself when my mic broke when it was under warranty which is usually around a year. I have astros A10 myself and they replaced the headset when it was 6 months out of warranty no questions asked.

TDLR; find a company with good customer service and enjoy free headsets after.

I know all I need to know, thanks anons!

/thread

Getting proper headphones with a webcam mic would accomplish the same thing with better quality.