Google employee leaks their internal black lists and other documents that keep specific websites from appearing in...

Google employee leaks their internal black lists and other documents that keep specific websites from appearing in their search results.

youtube.com/watch?v=g1VeElBAeas

Attached: 1546070550936.png (1238x603, 459K)

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/AarickStriger/status/1155183022985097221
youtu.be/5VMTfkP0jSQ?t=605
twitter.com/AnonBabble

wow

>fury.news

>yugiohblog.konami
why did they bother with blacklisting some obscure anime autist’s blog?

I've never even heard of Google Now.

>all right wing news sites
inb4 right wing snowflakes think their opinion should be valued in the free market. this is just capitalism telling you to fuck right off.

Probably someone ass-pained with yugioh cards

Attached: 555.gif (555x555, 555K)

>pirates, poltards and furries
>news
You guys just refuse to stay in your containment spaces, hunh?

Attached: 1434132469459.jpg (2015x1261, 1.07M)

peak sweetie

lmao that is so weird. i wonder if the guy who made the black list was mad at them personally for some reason

Various left wing and religious fringe drivel as well. It's not Google being one-sided.

radicalized by the alt right!

i know, and that’s what makes it even more hilarious!

>Google Now stories
what is this?

>various
by various you mean about 1% total

dilate

>yugioh blog
for what purpose

goolag has become garbage, even yandex is better at search now

FTC should split alphabet

Overall they seem to be blocking most unreliable sources. They are surely biased against right-wing outlets but not enough to allow left-wing fake news to be particularly prominent. They should obviously reinvestigate their whole fairness hogwash and their biases, and it's important to get access to this list and analyse it. But it's not particularly noteworthy beyond that.

i get better results on duckduckgo than i do on google. the only thing good about google is that you can ask a question and it gives you a tidy list of similar questions and forum posts that you can quickly look through.

lol

Attached: unknown-2.png (96x29, 3K)

It's the thing that comes up when you press the home button twice on your android phone or use an "Ok google" search
aka lots of normalfags love this shit

based google blocking furfags

>queerty.com
>theproudliberal.com
>rightwingwatch.com
Sounds right wing to me

what left wing fake news is on there? not really seeing any. a site thats not right wing, like queerty as an example, is a pro lgbt site that make posts about drinking cum and spreading hiv. my guess is they put it there because it makes gays look bad and its really gross.

That's a nice pic. Thanks OP!

naturalnews

def not left wing site, dude who runs it is very right wing

>media matters
>right wing watch
>the proud liberal
List probably goes on, I don't even know most of the sites on the blacklist.

>Gulag blacklists all websites to the right of mao
What a shocking revelation.

Weird, I might be confusing it with something else
I guess I just assumed alternative medicine shit was left

>using goolag in 2019
Come the fuck on, Jow Forums, we have known this for ages.

Gunt on suicide watch

Attached: Screenshot_20190815-021210_Dashchan.jpg (658x92, 19K)

They're taking over an America's fighting age men are mostly fat, stupid, or gags. Just as they intended. You asswipes deserve the coming hell

based and redpilled

>e621.net barely visible at the bottom.

I honestly wonder what the extremely awkward conversation was that day when they decided to add that to the blacklist.

Attached: youknowwhatgenderitis.jpg (1024x836, 162K)

it's not really a news site.
you probably shouldn't be getting your news from there.

Google now, not Google searches, retard

>FTC should split alphabet
pajit pai will do this after Trump gives the sell signal

google finally exposed for their anti right wing furry bias

People should use Bing instead.
twitter.com/AarickStriger/status/1155183022985097221

Based Nazi fur and pirates unite

Attached: ff.png (962x724, 716K)

NOOOOOOOOO! OY VEY! OY GEVALT! SHUT. THIS. DOOOOWNNN!

Also, the page where they host the documents is absolute shit. I'm not downloading their malware, but no browser actually lets me download anything, and even if it did, I would only be able to download one thing at a time.

>Christianpost
>oneangrygamer

Really? These aren't even actually right wing

That would be valid if Google didn't constantly claim that they would not give any preferential treatment to the left wing content they love while blacklisting the right wing stuff they disagree with. Under oath.

Yandex image search is better than Google and I use it 100% of the time now.

Still trying to find better text search but I still find Google the best for finding specific technical issues and searching forums

>first they came for the nazis

Frankly christcucks deserve everything they get.

>it's a tranny deity worshipping pagan
The alt-right was DoA

This "Rationalwiki" pops up in nearly everything Jow Forums-related I search. Google REALLY loves to associate them with our culture.
Their explanations of Jow Forums board culture and memes are so wrong, you have to wonder how anyone except a special needs intern who only studies Jow Forums for less than 5 hours could come to such conclusions.

Note they filtered rightwingwatch too.

>theralphretort.com
Now what a minute...

>NOOOOO worship yahweh!!!!!

at least you people will die and be replaced with African christians. Only solace.

>the market
im the market and no one asked if i wanted that search result filtered.

>I don't even know most of the sites on the blacklist.
exactly

kek, I can hear his voice in my head so clearly.

No you're not. Advertisers are their market and they don't want to be associated with the right since the right is for the forced division of their customer base.

>pittsburghsportsnow
Unless that address is misleading, why do they hate pittsburg?

It's probably rather biased in favor of Pennsylvania teams.

>youknowwhatgenderitis

>can't download files from the site linked in the video without installing some shitty program
ugh

Are the torrent sites legit?

they're all popular public trackers, but not torrent news sites

>mediamatters.org

Oh this very very biased aggression against conservatives by those most kikeish libtards at Jewgle simply cannot stand!

Did moot activate it?

torrent freak is a news website, quite popular too.

will drumpf ever smash up this botnet monolith?

Moot has no principles any longer.

>I'm the maeket
Then use another product retard

>just build your own payment processor goyim!

Attached: ff.jpg (828x1472, 120K)

>What is bitcoin

Have you tried buying any btc recently without going through the same processes you would to buy stock or set up a bank account? Practically impossible or you pay a ridiculous rate.

They literally have the world by the balls. Fucking banker filth

Attached: ff.jpg (1600x1600, 487K)

>search for e621
>get monosodium glutamate
>search for e621 furry
>get put on a blacklist by based google

Attached: tumblr_o4g0b6GD441rmerh9o1_1280.jpg (970x617, 174K)

the shills are going fucking insane on this shit, that's all you need to see to verify it. Their go to this time is once again "But muh veritas", look at the documents you fucking room temperature IQ brainwashed retards like holy shit, read something and think for once in your life.

>fake news sites
>dead sites
>non news torrent sites
>right wing retard sites that spread disinformation and fake news

Nothing of value was lost

Attached: purecancer.png (2244x2096, 1.18M)

Religion is a meme if you can't back up your anti-degeneracy without it you haven't done enough research

>sloppy job Putin, dick!

Its easy to spot fedniggers now, especially since we know what to look for.

Let them. I switched to Yandex already. Don't interupt the enemy while it's slipping. Hopefully more Google employees keep exposing the shitty practices and the actual real liberals rally against this blatant free speech hate.

was thinking the same thing. they are so sloppy now that they must really be feeling pressured. i hope trump does a total overhaul of them if not an outright disband.

"Real" liberals now are "racist" nationalists.

We'll see if zion don will do anything even remotely good in his time. I'm not hopeful

>Russian troll farm bot shilling for Yandex
how totally unpredictable...

Yandex image search is better than Googles at this point

Real liberals are always against censorship, you retard. It is YOU who are the green ones here. Not long ago it was YOU who was the mad pro-censorship faggot. Look at you now. This whole right-wing white supremacist victimhood Jow Forums mentality is so facinating to see unfold. The cognitive dissonance is beyond belief.

>white victimhood mentality

Look up purported African population numbers in 2040.

You support every white nation being invaded. You aren't left wing, or anti censorship, or liberal. Youre just anti white.

Yeah, I meant to ask if they’re legit, as in news. Got no need for Public Trackers.

>Overall they seem to be blocking most unreliable sources
Weird, I don't see mockingbird fronts like CNN, the BBC, or Al Jazerra on here after getting caught literally taking part in, and most probably orchestrating fake attacks in Syria with Al qaeda.
youtu.be/5VMTfkP0jSQ?t=605

Impossible to buy without giving your full identity, a selfie with your passport, a billion dollar in security deposits, etc. And if you ever sell, your bank account gets frozen for "fraudulent transaction".

based and freedompilled

They can't remove them because they're "too big". If they did they would "appear biased" against the left, for example. Whereas nobody gives a shit if they block breitbar. Of course it is in and of itself bias, but it can be "explained away" by these other factors.
And I'm sure they didn't think "they're too big, we can't block them" and decided to keep them either. But how can you really know?

>you support what i say you support goy
>listen and believe
You have no idea who you are talking to. You're too caught up in teh memes am i rightz muh enslaved white guise xD is funny seeing you trying to crawl up from your demise.

kys nazi and go back to Jow Forums

>you pay a ridiculous rate.
sounds like the market is working as intended

to be fair fringe conspiracy sites (left and right) are not quality news sources. It would be irresponsible to show them as news results

Yes, I am. Are you going to shoot me, incel?

>white victimhood isnt real
>lol ur not being replaced xddddd
Die retard

waah, waah I love the markets until they say anything against the small-handed Buffoon Daddy

>we create context guise xD
>metal gear solid 2 esque response
Yeah, fuck you.

seething nazis, this is what I like

what nazis?

Nazis don't exist anymore hombre

>Spreading disinformation is good guise
1 ruble has been added to your balance