I'm a beginner getting into digital art, should I go for a wacom or huion tablet...

I'm a beginner getting into digital art, should I go for a wacom or huion tablet? I see everyone talking about wacom but they're three times the price for not as much pressure sensitivity.

Attached: 860657_drossdrawings_jade.png (700x339, 157K)

Other urls found in this thread:

amazon.com/gp/product/B07DPC98DT/ref=ox_sc_act_title_1?smid=A30BRCK3LE6SB5&psc=1
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Draw with your keyboard like a true pro, using W-A-S-D

Don't be a fag OP

kys discord tranny

Huion is cheaper and as a noob you won't be able to tell the difference.

t. noob using a Huion for 2 years now

I have a 1060P from huion and i couldn't be happier

wacom if you have money to spare and get actual good customer support and a good archive for older drivers if you want to buy a used one.
huion or however its spelled if you want to get a tablet for an actual good price
your choice OP

Wacoms still have lag and wobble issues unless you want to buy their TOTL tablets. Older wacom's were garbage all around.

Huion have wacom's battery-free tech now that their patent is expired, but I'm guessing the lag and wobble issues are inherent to the tech. I haven't tried one out yet, they could be great.
"Battery-free" was a huge advantage in the '80s/'90s, but we have tiny li-ion batteries now that last 2 months between charges, and skips the parallax problems inductors have.

I had to learn digital art on a tiny 4"x3" wacom. It was bullshit. Huion's bigger sizes for less money and better digitizer make them defacto winner unless you're looking to drop $500.

Go look at /ic/ and their suggestions.

Huion works great for me for a fraction of the price.

Dialate, double tranny

huion's fine as long as you remember to turn on brush smoothing on your painting program

Decided on this one: amazon.com/gp/product/B07DPC98DT/ref=ox_sc_act_title_1?smid=A30BRCK3LE6SB5&psc=1

The only bad thing about huion is that their drivers are very unstable or so I've heard
Still a wacom is a better investment and no matter what you choose only go for a middle size or larger

Attached: 1390378672514.jpg (350x262, 22K)

iPad Pro.

Attached: 1482809481759.jpg (259x206, 13K)

D I L A T E

>nobody recommending the Thinkpad digitizer models
For shame.

if they had anywhere near the quality of the mentioned tablets then i'd recommend the. otherwise its just novelty and its only real use is note-taking

Im surprised Wacom is the ideal choice. I can't even draw but a few years ago I googled for some input on it and everyone was saying Wacom was overpriced cause they were the only viable choice. I would've not gone for one on principle.

just use your mouse

Shit software

Buy a Huion from Amazon. If you're not happy with it (which is unlikely) send it back, get a refund, and buy a Wacom

Not even viable for osu

I mean they offer pressure sensitivity and are retardedly cheap - the two specified features in the OP. Sure they can't compete 1:1 with modern tech, but they're like 40 bucks on eBay for a pressure sensitive digitizer with a screen.

Sauce?

filename

thats true. i do have some lying around i got from my dads work, along with some cintiqs from 2009.
company was liquidated and he asked to keep those for me.
i do remember really liking the thinkpads but drawing onscreen always ticked me off. much prefer actual tablets

Unironically the cheap ipad (250 or so outside the apple store) and first gen apple pencil

>shadman

>Trap shit

Attached: 5453356.jpg (270x200, 8K)

Huion or XP-Pen if you want a pad.

If you want one with a display, the Artist 12 is $200 and competes with the $800 Wacom. I have one, it's lovely. Don't get a fucking iPad or an Android tablet because you're massively limiting what software you can use, either get a Windows tablet or a standalone unit. The latter is much preferred.

Does it make much difference in your opinion between display and pad? Or is it just preference?

>illiterate nigger

i prefer pad and have used display for a long time. it really is just preference

Some people, me included, can't wrap their head around a pad. Give one a shot first, because it's way fucking cheaper.

The display will always be nicer, but a solid pad is $50 compared to the Artist 12 at $200. It's a serious investment, I use mine a ton but you've got to be sure about it.

>fucc u, sperg

Attached: unnamed (1).png (384x384, 204K)

shit taste buddy

But this particular artist doesn't draw veins, so it's all very cheap-looking

I have a thinkpad yoga 460 and x230t the digitizers on the new models are actually a huge improvement over the ones on the old models, i feel like they may be simialr to the dedicated displays/tablets but i haven't tried one out so cant say for sure

Attached: 76134312_p0.jpg (1000x1250, 237K)

is that a shota

i hope not

i hope so

>beginner
just get pencil and paper

Came here to talk about osu

I HATE FAGGOTS

>shadman

Ebay used intuos4 medium, 60 quid

bullshit. I tried to ask for wacom drivers for windows 10 and was told tough shit and to buy a newer model-- the tablet works fine in Linux though

>shadman