5G death ray mesh networks are already being installed on California home rooftops RIGHT NOW

>Common Networks offers a Basic 20 Mbps plan for $34 a month, a faster 80 Mbps plan for $39 a month, and a 300 Mbps plan for $49 per month.Common Network is launching to residents across the Bay Area in Alameda, Santa Clara, San Jose, and Sunnyvale areas.

>“Since cutting the cord and switching to Common’s high-speed plan, I’ve noticed a definite increase in my internet speed,” said Ron Mooney, a pilot customer for the 300 Mbps plan. “It feels exciting to be at the cutting edge of a new technology that I know people will be adopting en masse.”

cordcuttersnews.com/a-new-5g-home-internet-service-is-launching-in-california-starting-at-34-a-month/

How long before the cancer rates begin skyrocketing in these areas?

Why is Jow Forums shouting "conspiracy!" at everything except this? Are you willing to die for your faster animu downloads?

Attached: DwW3UKOUYAEsOG9.jpg (833x1080, 312K)

Other urls found in this thread:

irregulators.org/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

The real cancer is 20mbps for $34 what a shithole

Yeah that is weird. Should be 50mb for $20, 100mb for $30 and 300mb for $40.

lmao what the fuck I thought America was 1st world?

>Why is Jow Forums shouting "conspiracy!" at everything except this?

Attached: 1564829353738.jpg (700x557, 41K)

>5g is harmful

Attached: mmmeme.jpg (639x358, 52K)

Why do boomer pictures look so aggressively schizophrenic

Oh noes ! california?
What are we gonna dooooo?
In all seriousness it takes very little research on radiation and frequences to know that its not a big deal.
Also for the retards. Spouting the stick your head in a microwave argument.
A microwave easily reaches 800W while something like a wifi router is at about 500mW(at the most high end)

5G isn't cancer, but it is the new DSL. Like twisted pair, millimeter waves will ultimately falter to faster fiber (and coax if it lasts that long) networks.

5G can "compete" with cable right now, but in 5-10 years you will have loads of abandoned 5G towers and receivers like you have with copper/POTS/DSL.

Also see: irregulators.org/

based schizo

Once DSL was a "competitor" to cable, but it was left to rot. 5G will rot also.
>Starry distribution hubs (read: G.fast DSLAMs) catching dust when Spectrum has DOCSIS 5.0
>Common networks relay devices rusting barely able to hit 500 Mbps while Sonic and AT&T have gone with TPON with 100 Gbps end-user speeds
>Verizon 5G Home minicells being blocked by new construction while Comcast/Spectrum/AT&T have moved forward with fiber to the last 100 feet or in your home

5G is a joke

cali is getting the 5g death rays? isn't this a good thing?

>image
>schizos throw a tantrum about every new technology causing cancer despite their being little to no evidence beyond weak correlations
>hurrdurr it's not just a conspiracy do you actually expect me to believe a business is just using technology to make money? It's clearly da j00z using (((5g))) to turn out precious conservative children into a fag loving detergent libtard
Ban IPs from blue boards that have posted on Jow Forums within a certain timeframe if you're not going to delete the board

Also that image is literally an advertisement for their useless product, but for some reason people (cough conservatives) still consider this a factual source unlike 'fake news' or (((science)))

>non-ionizing radiation causing cancer

Attached: 1512597744147.png (408x450, 35K)

My uncle who smoked two packs a day lived next to a 5g tower then got lung cancer. Coincidence? That's what mossad wants you to believe

What

Read the bottom of the picture

It won't give you cancer retard
What it does is much worse: It kills bees

Seems generic to me.

It's using fear mongering (on a relatively conspicuous level) to sell products, do you think they actually believe the shit in the image?

>300 mbps
i thought it was going to be faster than cable.
lame.

Aint this a win/win? if it does give you brain cancer. It kills every leftist, if it don't it silences conspitards. Commiefornia is the perfect test state.

>Aint this a win/win? if it does give you brain cancer. It kills every leftist, if it don't it silences conspitards. Commiefornia is the perfect test state.

Attached: serveimage(29).jpg (625x467, 138K)

Looks like i made a sperg mad haha

Attached: 1517685074807.jpg (474x473, 12K)

>Aint this a win/win? if it does give you brain cancer. It kills every leftist, if it don't it silences conspitards. Commiefornia is the perfect test state.

Attached: Screen Shot 2019-07-26 at 7.47.33 AM.png (780x986, 713K)

Attached: 1506992581170.gif (700x704, 295K)

>Looks like i made a sperg mad haha

Attached: 1564679034340.jpg (900x600, 134K)

Already have ATT fiber in my Chitown house. It's great especially with service from NOT ATT.

Attached: 1414314942427.jpg (300x411, 16K)

>promised GIGABYTES SPEEDS
>get 300mbps for 50$
So they give you cancer and give you no upgrade in speed, all on a wireless network. I wonder if the use the rest of the "hidden" data for telemetry to spie on you in your "smart home".

Attached: 1565747753462.png (851x1175, 1.28M)

I think I'll take cancer, over this cancer I've had for 12 years.

Attached: ss_2018-08-10_at_04.54.49.png (482x88, 7K)