Open source Enterprise

What are some open source Enterprise softwares? Like stuff for workflow management, work communication, data warehousing, advertising/customer engagement etc.

Attached: 1560578891066.jpg (1131x622, 126K)

Gentoo

Gentoo

Gentoo

>"open source"
confirmed troll/bait thread

Why would you expect NEETs to know anything about the enterprise space?

can some mathfag explain this picture

Pythagoras:
c^2 = a^2 + b^2
a = 1
b = i
c^2 = 1^2 + i^2
c^2 = 1 + -1
c^2 = 0
c = 0

makes sense to me, if one of the sides of the triangle is imaginary long you might as well have zero length possible too.

i^2+1^2=0^2

>c^2 = 1 + -1
Youre a dumb cunt

did the IQ just drop below 0 in this thread?

metabase - business intelligence

erpnext

Jow Forums, everyone

>mathfag
you mean people that didn't drop out of highschool to end up living in a trailer park, smoking meth all day and sucking dicks for pocket change?

Emacs

to rationalize the op picture,
the Pythagorean theorem is used to find the diagonal distance between two points using the measure of their distances to the origin. note, this formula only works if the lines created by the points and the “origin” are -perpendicular- to eachother
now, the distance of these lines is measured using real numbers, and the perpendicular-ness of the lines is implied in the formula. however, since the imaginary number line already runs perpendicular to the real number line (see: pic related), the perpendicularity of the formula and the imaginary number line “cancel out”, and you’re left with two lines that are the same length and are parallel to each other; the distance between the two endpoints of such lines would, of course, be zero

Attached: 5A1F9946-7EA1-4FB5-A895-E2B93B44745E.png (856x790, 10K)

Bc everyone here makes 300k starting and own unicorn startups by 25

You can't define length by complex numbers. The best you can do is take the modulous of a complex number.

Any complex number is of form a + bi so then we write i = 0 + i . Then the modulus is sqrt(0^2 + 1^2) = 1 so c = sqrt(2).

>You can't define length by complex numbers

Maybe YOU can't, but I can. Check it out

sqrt((0+1i)^2 + (1+0i)^2) = 0+0i = 0

>sqrt(2)

0/10 bait

what century was this post written in?