Slides out keyboard

>slides out keyboard
>sound plays from speakers
>BWOOOOOMMP
>"oh this? yeah i use it for everything, games, videos, programming. here let me show you!"
>opens Netflix
>WHIIIIIIIRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR
>yelling over fans
>"YEAH IT RUNS PRETTY GREAT, KINDA HEAVY THO"
>battery dies after 30min of use
>"hold on let me get my charger"
>takes out 2lbs charger from backpack

who the fuck would actually buy this?

Attached: maxresdefault (1).jpg (1280x720, 95K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/53BLkr3s69U?t=231
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Laptops as a daily driver are only acceptable if you never unplug it. Noise is an autist's complaint and has no real bearing on the performance or quality of the device in question.

>gaming laptop
That's where they went wrong

I can understand the idea behind it. It's a desktop that you can carry, power usage is no different.
Some of that could be fixed in software, to allow for the low intensity applications to be treated as such.
You would want active noise cancelling headphones.

You're aware power management exists, right? For the tasks you do on crap low-power notebooks it'll run exactly the same, except it can also do other tasks low power laptops can't. Also regular laptop keyboards suck balls.

It doesn't have integrated graphics, so any graphical tasks would consume more power anyway. Their default settings also force the fans up very far because the CPU is inclined to boost much more intensively than low power models.

I wouldn't actually. There's a certain amount of pleasant nostalgia to be enjoyed from a noisy computer. I rather miss the clicks and whirs of older models, and the loud fans. I also like the noise as it drowns out my thoughts, which are more than often dark as I have been going through a period of depression in my life that cannot be lifted through normal means.

>It doesn't have integrated graphics

Attached: 1542578261911.png (768x1751, 177K)

>A lan party in your house?
>R-right now?
>Yeah haha i'll be there in 10 mins
>Pack screen, desktop, keyboard' mouse
>Bro where do I connect this?
>What do you mean you don't have space?
>Yo I finally set uo this, what are we playing?
>What? You guys are going to watch a movie now? Haha no probs I'll play by myself.
Or whatever other fucking outside-of-house-gaming situation.
If you aren't a gayman and don't require it for work, yeah, then that laptop would be retarded.

It's apparently as bad as having a paper shredder in front of you. Especially high pitched, from what I've seen.
My bad, I had Intel's letters mixed up.
People these days would probably bring a nintendo switch

youtu.be/53BLkr3s69U?t=231
WHIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR

That's pretty bad. I like loud computers, but not something that screeches at me like a /v/ lurker.

>dB - more is better

you should probably stop watching that gook fucker.

Linustechtips is a meme

Attached: 1565591872698.jpg (1000x1000, 146K)

If you don't like the fans you use the built-in utility every gaming laptop has to tune or even completely disable them. Most other laptops don't have such an option whatsoever.

ever since I bought my x220 I realised how heavy and pointlessly large 15" laptops are for business use. However, this thing is not for me.
This is for people who are constantly moving, but don't want to give up the power of a desktop (e.g. truck driver, long haul pilot, any sort of military deployment, etc.).
Having a fullsize rtx 2070 in a laptop is insane and obviously you are going to run into compromises when you do that (namely in size, thickness, heat, noise, weight and battery life).

>Noise is an autist's complaint
Laptops are supposed to be taken places, like a school or a library for example. Imagine be4ing in a library with WRYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY

I want to colonize her little brown asshole.

>using fans as a therapist

pure autism at work i see

tonnes of people in my uni have them and jsut play vidya during lectures, dont understand why they even turn up

Attached: 5997935_p0.jpg (654x800, 254K)

Imagine the pheromones...

I'd buy that and put it under my 4K TV. I haven't really looked into gaymen laptops much lately but last I looked the only ones had that miserable max q bullshit. This seems to have a non-max-q 2080 and an interesting cooling design.

That said I can't think of any time I have ever used my gaymer laptop's screen for gaming except a couple nights in a hotel. I could easily get by with an ultrabook and an ITX but would be a pain in the ass if ever I want to move it.

Moving an ITX system isn't that bad. Plus in a home theater setup I would want my driver PC/console to be a lot quieter than this laptop.