Is a chromebook the best device for when you're homeless? are there any that last 24 hrs?

Is a chromebook the best device for when you're homeless? are there any that last 24 hrs?

>8-10 hrs of battery life
>small
>lightweight

Attached: 86327312-homeless-man-using-laptop-sitting-by-the-brick-wall-in-the-street-.jpg (1300x866, 142K)

a kindle

a phone is probably better because you can keep it in your pocket while you sleep
but someone can easily pinch your chromebook when you're asleep

but as far as laptops go, yeah chromebooks are probably the best. if you're homeless then you have a lot bigger problems than the botnet.

no because you cant do serious gaming on it. you can only play shit google play games

>homeless
>gaming

Why yes, I play deus ex and larp as the mole people while I’m homeless as well, how did you know?

>loads of free time
>not spending it gaming

>a phone is probably better because you can keep it in your pocket while you sleep
This is critical. Anything not gripped tightly to your body will get stolen in your sleep if you're around any other homeless people.

Shoes are often stolen straight off homeless people's feet... By other homeless people

What a world

you don't stay around other people much less homeless people

with the chromebook constantly putting everything in the cloud and constantly auto updating everything stealing what little data you have i would say no.

i had a friend that was doing it rough. we got him a cheap phone from the supermarket that acted as a 4g hotspot and gave him an ancient dell D630 (with a suprisingly good battery) with linux mint xfce 32bit non PAE on it and he was good to go. **the laptop was later used a bludgening weapon in a bumfight over shitty weed**

pottery

Attached: serveimage (34).jpg (317x360, 17K)

No something like a chinkpad with broken casing should works

i wonder if there has ever been someone who has gone homeless so they can game all day

Sometimes staying in a shelter is unavoidable due to weather or needing food.

What do you mean?

Literally watching documentaries of homeless people in L.A quoting the issue

you would have charge it every 2 or 3 hours. they have shit battery life

>worrying about your data being stolen when you're homeless

at that point who gives a shit if they are stealing your data

web browsing on a phone sucks

i would rather get the chromebook and take the risk of getting stolen

you cant play real games on a chromebook or phone

>with the chromebook constantly putting everything in the cloud and constantly auto updating everything stealing what little data you have i would say no.
holy fuck, a homeless person has much bigger problems than to worry about le botnet stealan muh daytah
In fact, the cloud shit is actually an advantage for a homeless man because his laptop is very likely to get stolen. if he has all his shit in the google cloud, at least that way he doesn't lose his data too.

you stupid fucking Jow Forumstard
i swear to god most Jow Forums advice is actually fucking terrible.

cringe
when youre homeless you finally have a chance to be free of the botnet

x230

If you're HOMELESS you should be spending literally every waking hour working to no longer be homeless. What kinds of fucked priorities do you have?
>Being homeless in the first place
Ah, yeah, that's right. It adds up.

Have a USB and go to the public library.

fuck games

games would be the best way to spend all your free time while you are homeless

not really

i would webbrowser, read epubs and look for fap material. basically all the things i now

Attached: [4K] 170728 아이유(IU) '금요일에 만나요' 라이브 직캠 by 도라삐 @ 보령� (624x1080, 2.54M)

i do now*

who is this qt? i can't read moon runes

how do you not know iu?

Attached: [4K] 170728 아이유(IU) '금요일에 만나요' 라이브 직캠 by 도라삐 @ 보령� (901x1080, 2.89M)

weebs need to castrated and napalmed

i only know a handful of kpops
i can't dive deep into it
just can't be bothered

this one looks like a real qt though
thanks

You absolute fucking idiots i meant "Data Allowance" not "Botnet"

When you have 10gb a month of data to live on constant invisble updates and fucking video embeded everywhere will eat up. You want some serious content and Adblocking too.

I know this well from moving house a few times and travelling. Sounds like you have never been away from home and had to severely ration your internet usage....

Attached: 1564684368087.jpg (458x701, 91K)

ok
but still, i doubt Mr Theoretical Homelessman would have a data plan anyway. He'd probably just use free wifi wherever he can find it.

> free wifi wherever he can find it
-its very frustrating having to hang around a wifi hotspot for long periods
- most block Jow Forums and torrents so you need to up your TOR/VPN game
- my major australian city had an incredibly large and fast well covered free wifi network and then the telcos forced them to put a city wide 5hr time limit and 700mb data limit / day on it... so you will need to learn how to spoof a MAC adress while your at it ...

or you can just get a 40Gb prepaid 4G sim for $30 and shoot up wherever you want .... the more you know.....

Attached: 1563842244963.png (659x525, 205K)

fair enough

>Sounds like you have never been away from home and had to severely ration your internet usage....

because i haven't, because i don't have a damaged frontal lobe? you say that like moving wasn't something you planned for in advance

Attached: cosmo.jpg (1280x720, 38K)

>go homeless
>yes I AM FREE OF BOTNET
>in order to get food you need money
>to get money you need job
>to get job you need to apply on internet
>google buys up and controls all poorfag machines
>even cardboard box warriors cant escape google

AUUUUUUUUGHHHHHH GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOGLLLLEEEEEE

Attached: aaahhhhhhhh.png (1070x601, 507K)

Get a thinkpad

>you say that like moving wasn't something you planned for in advance

o sweet little child.....

Stadia nigga

No a smartphone without a data plan is the best device when you're homeless and it's not even close. Laptops are niche devices for typists which are mostly popular on Jow Forums because you know we're writing stuff all the time.