Other urls found in this thread:

lifespan.io/the-rejuvenation-roadmap/
youtube.com/watch?v=HOTS0HS7aq4
youtu.be/jH87sfVD36M?t=659
instagram.com/tuurwillemse/
m.youtube.com/watch?v=eNvUS-6PTbs
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Let me introduce you to antinatalism!

You mean generational suicide? That's a yikes from me.

cute boy

Interesting post
You realise though that it is not a
lie nor a cliche' to mention that
we know more about what is out in space
than we know about what is in our oceans
We are still mapping the earth, still exploring it

Despite the fact that TV gives the impression this is a small world
It isnt. 71% of the earth is covered by oceans
you could always become a ROV operator.
they do some exciting work to do with discovering and exploring
the earth below the oceans

>AI
No such thing. take your meds.

Get into oceanography. Still plenty of the oceans not yet explored.

your not born to late or to early to lead the revolution against Google/faceshit dictators.
throw away your smart device,
learn machine code and reverse engineering
you have 30 years ahead to be the next snowden.

fuck theme from inside kiddo

>Born at the exact time to get my job replaced by AI
*Born at the exact time to get my job replaced by glorified statistics

Who pays for it?

You do, you entitled piece of shit

>Born at the exact time to died virgin

Sorry, no deal

We don't know more about space than we do our oceans you absolute mongoloid; not by any metric. In 2016 we discovered an exoplanet orbiting in the habitable zone of Proxima Centauri. Proxima Centauri, as the name suggests, is Sol's closest neighbour. If we can miss a potentially habitable planet around our closest neighbour, then how much do you think we're missing around the rest of them? All there’s left to discover in the oceans are more species with common ancestors, which are practically useless for scientific study, while there are places within our solar system which could potentially support alien lifeforms. I mean, there’s a star which is theorised to contain elements which we don’t even have the ability to synthetize yet (the other theory is that an intelligent alien lifeform is purposefully altering its wavelength by dumping Plutonium into it as a way of attracting the attention of other intelligent beings).

The secrets of the universe > a new fish.

cute generation you mean.

thats sooo cute.

they gonna get analy raped pretty much.

Attached: automation differences.jpg (680x453, 83K)

>look, we know you got boomered out of low-skill work all going to china
>and you got boomered out of computers with AI and H1Bs, and now have college loans to pay off
>but trust us, you just gotta go into STUDYING THE OCEAN by getting another college degree
>we're totally sure it'll work out for you this time and we won't screw everyone over for our 401(k) plans again

Attached: butthurt.gif (600x487, 119K)

>Born too late to explore the earth.
and either get killed along the way or die from disease/viruses

>Born too early to explore the universe.
not if you start researching right now in to longevity. Research about aging pathways, mTOR, sirtuins, senescent cells, fasting, exercise, Molecules/supplements that boost NAD in the body (i.e. the precursors NR, NMM, NAM), metformin, rapamycin, coq10, resveratrol, etc. Gene therapy, stem cell.

lifespan.io/the-rejuvenation-roadmap/ has a relevant roadmap of longevity-related studies and their progress

relevant videos

youtube.com/watch?v=HOTS0HS7aq4 for the layman, talks about some anti ageing molecules his lab at Harvard discovered

youtu.be/jH87sfVD36M?t=659 prof at Harvard talks about gene therapies that "hit 5 out of 5 aging diseases (that they've tested)"

We're on the brink of anti-aging medicines

I am wounded by the reality of this post
almost anything that gets big gets screwed over quickly, what doesn't (e.g. factory jobs in general) gets screwed over slowly
and half the people hit the worst want to believe it's political instead of about money and that they will somehow get the political pull or the money needed and fix it, rather than staying irrelevant and poor or (rarely) rising up and becoming another asshole

Reported.

Ah yes, another anti-white concept loosely tied up in an incredibly transparent bow. How nice

There's vast sections of underwater yet to be explored. Go do that.

Pretty sure it’s a girl.

>Not building a sub to personally explore deep sea trentches
1800comeonnow.jpg

Born just in time to disprove you:

instagram.com/tuurwillemse/

>This account is run by Flor and Tuur's parents. Tuur is 13 and Flor is 5. You can follow their adventure on this account.
Why would you post photos of your kids for some pedos to jerk off to?

he's hot i'd fucking ravage his anus and every other hole

Sent from my Bolt via Tapatalk.

please make universal basic income mainstream

Attached: yang gang.jpg (960x640, 62K)

cute

Attached: ff.jpg (4064x2704, 985K)

>Why would you post photos of your kids
>for some pedos to jerk off to
voi-là

Hnnng I wanna fuck him
Why must the law be so cruel

Born just in time for Van Der Poel

Pederasty and pedophilia is the white mans past time. The modern world has ruined our nature.

Attached: ff.jpg (427x570, 35K)

FUCK OFF, PEDERASTS

Jow Forums was built on child model threads. you don't belong here.

Ive had so many newfags tell me otherwise and argue that it was ironic etc.

This sites dead

I'm all for this

Attached: for richer and poorer.gif (550x398, 84K)

yeah dude, all those loli and shota threads that still get posted daily to /b/ are totes ironic. to be fair, you have to have a very high IQ to understand what makes those threads humorous.
>2019
>not jerking off while laughing hysterically to todlercon
do you even irony bro?

They will just post how "3d bad 2d good"

great thread

Attached: seol-58d1246b4f584-png__880.jpg (880x933, 118K)

JUST

Attached: 1545581337131.jpg (1536x817, 419K)

>Why would you post photos of your kids for some pedos to jerk off to?
theres tonnes of accounts like it you should read the comments on photos a lot of creeps on them lel

They know its going to happen. Not like its all 10 year olds following them. Russians take it better than americunts like pic related mom

Attached: ff.jpg (1080x1349, 211K)

Now show the other pecentiles.

>just don't reproduce white goy
Wondering (((who))) is behind this post

maisies mum is crazy

Attached: 29254139_p0.jpg (591x605, 42K)

Just become a dentist or something, machines aren't replacing dentists.

Typical american woman. This place is fucking shit, women here are super cunts.

Attached: ff.jpg (1024x1820, 70K)

How so?

witchcraft and herbal medicine

Attached: 30610276_p0.jpg (714x1000, 64K)

Degenerative pedo scum. Die.

you can still explore the world, you just need a job to pay for it. and I seriously don't you would ever willingly leave your room.

MAISIE
I love you with all my chink heart

Everyone loves Maisie my Chinese friend! I'd love to marry her to take her away from her loony americunt mom. raise her proper

Attached: ff.jpg (1080x1349, 115K)

You fucking scum. Waste of oxygen.

Imagine that we managed to establish underwater colonies thanks to the discoveries of the guy who is developing the hampture project.

Attached: hampture-closeup-tank.png (600x433, 143K)

sneething Rebecca roastoid. You will NEVER be this cute

Attached: ff.jpg (423x591, 42K)

Based and childfree pilled

They probably want them to become actors / models, in order to get rich. And they believe it's better to start as soon as possible

It only works for future generations.
You can't antinatalism up the current ones.

Also, it's the very essence of whiteness, so future generations will always be there, just with less white suffering.

Attached: 1564612615150.png (797x448, 615K)

what other percentiles are being excluded in these ranges? fucking imbecile

Attached: EB295lyUEAAHdpA.jpg (638x900, 91K)

Also If we merge with AI or get a way to use a brain as a computer it is going to be used with chimps.
Lets say you can get a 300 usd chimp and implant to connect it to AI or use it's brain as a computer. Now it is smarter and better than a normal human.

There is no proof there is eukaryotic life beyond earth. Nothing out there but vacuum, rocks, and other crap. Tell me more about habitable planets, we can't realistically send humans to mars yet, let alone another planet.
And who the fuck would want to populate another planet anyway, give me one reason that isn't virtue signaling.

>We could fix this "problem" that we aren't even sure is actually a problem by letting in a bunch of people who will increase crime rates and result in a lower trust society

Attached: 1560109067138.jpg (303x335, 46K)

punchable face, looks like a fag

Consider 80% of earths population has an iq below what koko had, we just need more chimp language classes

God fucking damnit Jow Forums was never like this before 8ch was taken down. I'm leaving bye

The other day there was a thread where anons opposed censorship and wanted translucent governance.
The audacity.

what, she thinks there aren't black americans?

this
#refugees_out
#FuckOffWe'reFull

Yeah, there's no proof of extra-terrestrial life, that's exactly why it warrants more exploration, you absolute fucking mega retard. Your response to the idea of exploring the solar system is to point out that it hasn’t been explored yet, and you see that as a slam-dunk comeback. You’re actually fucking retarded, dude. You also clearly have no idea what virtue signalling is.

too skinny

>nazi and cunny bad
>tranny and wojack good

>warrants more exploration
It's cheaper to let them reach us. It's extremely childish and escapist to completely waste money and manhours on inconclusive and inconsequential suicide missions.

Nice hook op. What kind of job did you recently have?

Dont know about that

Attached: ff.jpg (1440x1800, 406K)

better, still skinny though

OP IS A PEDOPHILE

>Anonymous
thank you,
authorities will ne informed

Cringe and kikepilled

Everyone on Jow Forums and google has your various IPs, complete browser fingerpritns, and complete post history.

AI replaces him as a pedo. Rip.

m.youtube.com/watch?v=eNvUS-6PTbs
homosex

>yfw the best chess players in history who have unimaginably good memory still can't beat a chess program running on 30 year old hardware

And who is going to pay the taxes that fund UBI if most jobs are automated?
>we'll let those economy nerds figure that out

Attached: 1509846969614.png (645x614, 83K)

>we are the middle children of history...