Realistically how long should I expect to work solo on web development before I have enough experience to start looking...

Realistically how long should I expect to work solo on web development before I have enough experience to start looking for jobs?

I’m a 22 and work at a restaurant and live with my parents they said they are cutting me off at 26 kek so I have some time to still salvage my life I think. I could go back to school for engineering but don’t want to go into any more debt.

I have experience with python and rails but am by no means proficient in either. I’m not a genius by any means but I pick up concepts pretty quick when motivated and have taken a lot of math / physics / stats classes so I think that could benefit me as well.

Have 10k saved up and honestly have no real expenses so I’m living pretty comfy right now but will definitely end myself if I don’t find a real job in a year or two

Attached: 78A0B8AC-5FBF-4582-B771-B8B2AF5D8C97.jpg (1080x1350, 96K)

Just end yourself now

how do I get a cute girl(male) like that?

ugly ass faggot

less than 6 months if you have connections inside of a company that can vouch for you or if the company is desperate

No... I like money and will get a modest trust fund in a few years. Then I will live in Thailand and do drugs and assemble a ladyboy harem.

THEN I will kill myself. But not before a few month of debauchery.

do you have benis?
if you have benis pls dont sudoku

I’m good at lying on my resume btw, I’m thinking I’ll just learn like react and rails enough to pass a technical interview and just lie about a degree to get my foot in the door lmao

best post in here

Based. I'm not liking this generation of discord tranny webshits... Dark times, these.

OwO? what's this?

Web development is changing a lot so you can learn the latest tech and be on par with a lot of web devs in a matter of months.

Learn javascript/node. Learn svelte and sapper. Learn how to use serverless functions to make a REST API. Get good at making a crud app. Keep an eye on web assembly. Literally just jump into some svelte videos and stumble around for a few weeks. You will be better than most web devs

react is dead don't bother. next.js is fine if you have to use react. svelte kills react, though. wasm might kill svelte.

I wonder what it would feel like if my balls accidently touched her balls lol. Wondering for a friend.

>her balls
your kind belongs in an asylum

It's nice when trannies actually pass

hehe yeah... imagine

same

>her balls

I know it's bait but i still hate it

>her balls
that's not how any of that works faggot

God I want to hug sayuri.

Thats a BIG LUMP for a girl hmm??

She's cute :3

Let it out while you can, Jow Forumstards, the future is queer

Attached: 1563614935009.webm (640x1136, 2.21M)

>they said they are cutting me off at 26
kill them at your 26th birthday and inherit their stuff

>her
>girl
stop grouping cute boys with disgusting trannies

They self-segregate into cities before they kill themselves like minorities. Not really a problem unless it's your son or daughter.

Suicide rates drop as parental acceptance becomes more common, and with millennials being the new parental generation, parent acceptance will rise

no suicide rates are actually climbing since enabling them causes them to make more grievous mistakes, like dick chopping

Low testosterone is a major cause of depression. Their tranny pills will make them kill themselves.

How can you be such a pussy/whiny bitch/faggot and browse Jow Forums?
You're autistic, aren't you? People have lived thru worse and made it, yet you're too much of a faggot to just do it and instead consider "ending yourself" since you can't.

Most trans people still don't get reassignment surgery dummy

Being shunned is a bigger cause

Attached: 1564763250454.jpg (738x720, 90K)

Consider this: what responsible parents would like to support a mentally ill person ideas? Trannies are sick and supporting their delusions does not make them better

Advice for you: work in a place where you can make 30k a year until you can save around 100k then come to Spain and buy a house in here. The cost of living is mad low if you got a house. I make 900 euro a month and that's enough for me.

source

all those statistics say that Ontario is made for fags. Not america, not the world.

Do you work in web development?

burgers can't just move to Spain tho. Maybe if you marry someone

I really like this Image.

Sayuri mattar

what about this one

Attached: 1510953266116.jpg (1022x817, 210K)

>ywn get a taste of that sweet, prime brazilian boypussy
Feels disheartenening.

>NOOOOOOO DONT SUPPORT YOUR CHILD THEY SHOULD BE FORCED TO MY WORLDVIEW AND EVENTUALLY SUICIDE
Not like it even applies to you incels

Attached: 1565739532009.jpg (708x800, 95K)

It's time to get your life straightened out op

Web developer can mean a lot of things, just like "cook" can mean a lot of things and have different levels of respectability. All our clients use wordpress I spend my time taking the photos I am sent and resizing them (mainly in paint) and cropping them till they look good at a small size wherever they need to go then uploading them via elite hacker ftp and embedding the links with elite hacker html. Sometimes I make sales banners and a little landing page by doing the aforementioned elite hacking but also the hacking of copying and pasting the sales text they send to me and making the font look nice (I have to wear programming sock for that part)

I make $35 an hour and do about 3 hours of work per day then shitpost for 5 hours.

is your penis cute or huge?

Why would you choose web dev as a career? It fucking sucks and I am stuck with it.

Literally pick anything else more substantial if you actually want to make some decent cash. Or suffer with the rest of us in the depths of the front-end frameworks hell like Vue and React.

Oh wow web dev sounds comfy as heck I should definitely start looking some more-

Oh no web dev sounds horrible as hell I should definitely avoid looking into it.

oh wow

>cutting off your genitals is normal and they wouldnt have suicided anyway due to mental illness
kys

>not wanting a cute pink huge penis

I really want to lick his body and face desu

Attached: ff.jpg (900x1124, 308K)

Most trans people don't get reassignment surgery retard

imagine not knowing felipe

this
just imagine the taste of that supple tight butt

based brazilian twink.

What do i learn to be a decent web dev

I'd go for the cheeks but I'm not one for the real dirty.

I'd like to lick his tummy, tongue, nipples, face, ears, penis, small of his back, toes etc. Then id lay my face on his soft touchy

Attached: ff.jpg (650x544, 58K)

This

>he wouldn't lick a boy's most inanimate and tastiest part, the butthole
>licking vanilla shit like nipple, face and toes
virgin

It's fine as long as they wash and take enemas.

I just find hole and oral a very gross combination. I am a sanitary person.

Attached: ff.png (817x719, 514K)

why did you post a picture of a little kid?

Attached: saddam-hussein-659811.jpg (620x801, 60K)

that's why I'm asking, if it's not huge I'm not into it

Because hes cute

Attached: ff.gif (277x261, 2.29M)