User, I'm bored. Give me one of your million dollar project ideas

user, I'm bored. Give me one of your million dollar project ideas.

Attached: art.png (635x513, 9K)

pay toilets with auto-wiping mechanisms for pajeets

Install server machines with only PCIe Wi-Fi cards for transmitting data amongst each other to remove cable clutter

It will be the ultimate server tech revolution trust me

an app for parents and pedophiles that monitor when kids are at the park so they know whether its full or not.

Anti twitter, facebook, google, and reddit
It is a web script that searches a browsers web history
if they have ever visited any shit sites on the blacklist
then it bans them from entering your website

A printing press that can print money

A cell phone case with a scale built in, to weigh drugs.

lobby congress to allow me to buy rights to air.

Fuck off and come up with your own ideas faggot.

Don't share your ideas with ANYONE anons.

A large company investing millions in money and manpower into Haiku OS. Upgrading it into a modern OS and have it compete with Windows, macOS, Linux, and BSD.

I don't know how you'd make money on this, maybe selling support?

A Phone on a Drone

Blockchain.

Let's make a smartphone that looks exactly like an iPhone

We'll load it with whatever version of Android is able to run on it, and heavily skin it to look like iOS. Then we can list it for like half the price of the iPhone.

you mean an automatic bidet?

already been done and already been banned

Use AI to solve a millennium problem

> Implying China hasn't already made hundreds of phones like this

Not close enough, they only go as far as making the android *sorta* look like iOS. You can go all the way and have default apps skinned to look like they're equivalents.

Redmi Note 7 lmao

Trust, validation and verification of information as a service. But not so simple and targeted as SSL.

Otherwise you're a couple years late but anything involving water investments or north-Canadian/Russian/Greenland developments should still have room to squeeze you in.

How about getting rid of the shitty ACH system from the 1960s that American banks use to transfer funds between accounts?

There is absolutely no fucking good reason for a bank transfer to take 1-5 days in the 21st century. This is just another instance of keeping a legacy boomer shit because:
>a) it just werks
>b) bank CEOs don’t want to upgrade infrastructure because it costs money, despite the fact that they’re a fucking bank

People India India transfer their money amongst each other instantly with a simple text message. Why the fuck do we continue to use this boomer system? Imagine how much faster we could do business in this shitty country

No, it wipes the bathroom floor after they shit on it

Banned? In burgerland? Time to revolt motherfuckers, the tyranny has gone too far!

High frequency blockchain trading.

A dating site based on finding financially responsible partners. Debt-Free Dating.

>for pedophiles
reported to fbi

so hire white people?

>Every toilet in Japan

Attached: washlet.jpg (450x323, 20K)

Learn how to build your own miniature nuclear reactor that you can use to generate electricity in your backyard. No more paying the concession for an hour to shitpost on /g

Attached: einstein_smart.jpg (474x314, 32K)

The idea is just 1%, what matters is the execution.

make a .io website

any idea works

Revolutionize the sperm bank industry by cutting out the middle man - create a website that has pictures and profiles of men who are willing to jerk off into a cup and send it to you in the mail.

Every time you pitch it to VCs you can call it "Uber for cum" and they'll know what you're talking about instantly.

It's like 23andme but instead of spitting you jack off into a tube and mail it in. The site tells you about your sperm quality in addition to dna info, and optionally will freeze it for you.

It's like instagram but for cum

Do these three ideas together. You get profiles of dudes who will jerk off into tubes for you, for money, where you can see a semen and genetic profile for the guy when deciding what you want to buy. Sending the semen to the lab is kind of a test to make sure that the guy can follow the right procedure for overnighting a spunk can so you know he's going to send it to the customer correctly.

Then you get the guys to daily blog their buildup of frozen cum, in case you want to buy a large quantity of this guy's semen in case the first sessions don't work.

FUND IT

add some blockchain

An app where you rate public restrooms and provide codes to access them, whether the toilets have any splashback etc... Call it 'Air pnp' (Air pee n poo)

An online archive of stuff people have written on bathroom stall walls

This is a great idea user, thanks!

This + "surrogates in your area" for the all- in-one package
Also add a "radar" function for natural insemination:
>people in your area willing to cum inside you, so you can have a baby (donor radar, so like tinder, but with a parental status waiver)
>people in your area willing to have you cum inside them and carry your baby to terms(surrogate radar, so like tinder, but with parental status waiver)

Already exists.

My dad has a softcover book from the 70s or 80s that's exactly that. It's in german though.

sad but true
i didn't even make anything yet and i already had people in my inbox asking to buy the domain (a short .io) from me

A gun with a colour sensor that only shoots when it detects dark colours and won't shoot at anything Asian skin tone and above (not pakis for you British fuckheads)

Nice, wanna team up and build an etilist club?

Should also check for user agent and screensize to detect phoneposters.
>t. phoneposting@work

>open incognito window
>access site

all right listen to me listen to me
reddit
but it's anonymous

Fund it

True AI VR 2D Waifu

Why? They’ll just shit on the ground right beside the toilet

Jow Forums without anime

Most likely automated emails from crawling your Whois

So... Reddit?

This. You can give a pajeet a toilet
but you can't teach him to shit in it.

A captcha solving pajeet farm.

something catering to furries or cucks, they throw out ridiculous amount of money for their fetishes

Paid shitting streets

thats Jow Forums

really?

Free abortion for black people.

A wikipedia for things we DONT know