NY Post: "Sorry, Android users: These iPhone snobs won’t date you"

nypost.com/2019/08/14/sorry-android-users-these-iphone-snobs-wont-date-you/

>“If it’s not a blue message, I’m not going to bother flirting with you further,” Brooklyn resident and freelance designer Katie McDonough tells The Post. “I’m just like, ‘Why don’t you have an iPhone?’”
While Android phones have a larger market share than iPhones, millennials feel a stronger emotional attachment to Apple products than any other brand, according to a 2018 analysis by marketing agency MBLM.

Attached: DA41994E-10C8-4CC8-9787-354FFD3A5E45.jpg (1236x820, 158K)

They sound like cunts.

I love iPhones but why would you wanna date a liberal whore?

Magnitudes better in bed that tradcon bores

Isn't the CEO of apple a LITERAL cock sucker?

lol as if I would ever date a woman with tattoos or myopia

i own an iPhone SE and i like it but apple removed the headphone jack so fuck them and the home buttons on the new phones aren't even physical lmao. i use apple and am not a hipster cunt

I feel so lonely and out of touch with other people I would approach only if I knew how to.

I'll show that bicht my lizard. bitches love lizards

Attached: 66121810_10214379117820415_2814006179418603520_n.jpg (720x960, 70K)

>For Earle, an Android user, phone type doesn’t matter — but using a texting app that has good data privacy, such as Signal, does.
>“If you’re not using good open standards for communication that are encrypted,” he says, “I don’t think we can ever get together.”
Absolutely based

This is a bait article about literally 2 people
but
>"In college, her then-boyfriend switched from iPhone to Android, and it made communication difficult, creating a rift between them. Their love couldn’t overcome their smartphone differences."
Holy shit iToddlers are actual children wtf

Those tattoos are honestly pretty fucking terrible.

Attached: 1447539110777.png (1064x983, 1.55M)

This is the excuse she’s giving when in reality she cheated

i wouldn't date her either

what's up with white girls and horrible tattoos

And they wonder why they'll die alone, lmao.

All tats are bad, based asfukafag but, hers are especially bad.

Why would I want to date a retarded chick.

Because you can’t get any better

Then I would honestly rather jerk myself until the end of time.

It is a step up from your mom.

because she's hot and good in bed tbqh

mental illness

Imagine wanting to date one of these cunts who look like a neighborhood after black people move in.

My Mom has stage 5 Down’s syndrome

So she's a petri dish for multiple drug resistant variants of STDs?

Attached: 1528569840560.jpg (720x720, 56K)

Which ones are those?

how many stages are there?

Correction: women are children’s minds in the bodies of adults.

You're not alone brother. I don't know what caused this.. Social media, vaccines, single mothers? Either way, there has to be something causing this. I don't think things have ever been this bad for people in the past.

Quite the jump in logic right there lad

>DAE womyn bad
fucking incels shitting up this already shitty board

Gonorrhea, most obvious one ATM but we're now getting very drugs resistant forms of syphilis and chlamydia. HPV and herpes have also studied medical cases where patients kept receiving more rounds of antibiotics or anti-virals than what is normal.
Not at all, that's why prostitutes can make a living. They've had so much practice they now have regulars. Condoms aren't 100% effective at stopping transmission of STDs, all you need is one little razor nick or rash.

Attached: 1529277267829.png (600x842, 142K)

Look at her arms? She has the mental maturity of a 10 year old. No-one in their right mind would want to date anyone like this

Did she drew those doodles on her skin with Sharpies?

>freelance designer
Unemployed bum and perpetual dreamer

This thread has incels seething

They’d do anything for a chance to hold the OP girl’s hand LOL

Actually this is a very interesting topic as there is an STD or two that does in fact lower people's cognition and memory recall. And like crazy cat lady disease it can change people's behaviors.

see

I’ve had gonorrhea twice and it’s gone away with a dose of medicine both times