Domain I want is taken. What's a good cheap domain site, and what's all the buzz around .io domains about?

Domain I want is taken. What's a good cheap domain site, and what's all the buzz around .io domains about?

Attached: nigger.jpg (1200x761, 88K)

Other urls found in this thread:

rakuten.com/shop/.
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>n-word.jpg
yeah im not helping you racist, go back to 9gag

I named it nigger so I could see it in my mess of a desktop, because I do not have any other files named nigger, because I AM NOT A RACIST.

kys, retard

>racist, go back to 9gag
At a certain point this boogeyman namedropping is just nonsensical

Yeah what a faggot

.io has become somewhat meme-ish, personally I go for .com, .net or if it's a company in a certain country. It would be .co.uk (for a company in the UK). Cheap domains = name cheap

All taken. Are .to and .cc still only used by carders and torrent sites?

.to could work, check out .tk first year is free afaik

Leaning towards .to and buying .com for 6k when I make that fat money

what is 4chanX + Post from URL

>.tk
Enjoy being blocked by every spam filter on the planet

Whatever is on sale at namecheap right now.

Go back to geocities

I hope this is bait.

Attached: reddit meeting.jpg (3264x2448, 1.58M)

>namecheap
Not him but I just read the wikipedia page for them and they seem to be the opposite of entire cunts. Should definitely use them.

you make up your own domain, the old domains like buy.com don't mean anything on today's internet, that's why even the people who bought buy.com ditched the name for their own harder to pronounce name because ultimately it doesn't matter anymore, unless it matters to you personally which it might

There are a bazzillon TLDs, sure you can't take nigger.pizza or something instead?

you could have just named your file "sex.jpg"

This post failed to provide a lick of context to its own point, but I just visited buy.com and it redirected to rakuten.com/shop/. And my immediate conclusion is it's easier to google and otherwise find instances of discussion of it online.

I saw /mu/ meme a rapper who did this too, because he used to go by "syringe", and how he's "sygnr" or some shit.

How about .ma? Last name ends in it so it's be comfy as fuck to have [email protected] as my email

[email protected] is worth more imo

.tk is free completely, you have to onky renew it every year

>not using self-hosted email
no thanks, I already have a gmail account.

[email protected] just expects more from consumers than just using gmail. Google is end game anyway so just give in.

was it domain squatted by someone trying to sell it for an outrageous price? If so, DDOS it for years until they can't afford to renew it

that guy on the top right looks cool

>only local entities can register my country's tld
hahah faggots

you have to be fucking joking. .tk is the worst domain you can get since it's blocked by all spam filters and on top of that if your website gets popular, they'll resell your domain w/o notice.

I'm not saying it's alright, it's garbage, but what I'm saying is that it's free