HarmonyOS

what do you think Jow Forums?

Attached: harmony-os.jpg (1200x675, 50K)

compatibility with android applications is nice, I'm actually interested in seeing a phone running it.
>inb4 muh botnet
the Chinese botnet, if it even exists, is infinitely better than (((their))) botnet.

never heard of it. my only thought is that distros in general are useless trash that only bundle software and configuration but don't contribute much

>if it exists
Social Credit is a well documented system that is pervasive throughout China, and the extent to which all internet services in the country are subject to the state is also well known. It's funny you shitpost about retarded conspiracy theories propagated by Jow Forumstards, but have doubts about the incredibly well known PRC surveillance state, which actually exist.

Insect OS

I'm not a chink and I don't live in China or plan to go there. Better an insectoid that won't understand my shitposting than glowniggers

DOA

Retard, they'll understand you fine enough. the efforts of Russian intelligence have demonstrated well enough how easy it is to manipulate politics by disinformation, data mining, and psyops; the Chinese doing the same within the decade isn't a stretch of the imagination.

And what are they going to do with that? I don't think it can be worse than the current feminazism, forced diversity and degeneracy spreading

Attached: average American couple.webm (1280x640, 2.99M)

>believing in muh russian conspiracy
Stop

you're so fucking retarded

Glad to see big companies and governments embracing things such as custom CPU architectures (Russia mainly), microkernel design, brand new operating systems, and diverging into different platforms. We need more innovation and exciting implementation of new or under-explored ideas, not less.

It's fucking nothing. They promised a microkernel and delivered Linux. It's as much of an own OS as the Amazon fire phone was.

BugOS

> conspiracy
dilate KGB tranny

Nothing yet. I'll probably have an opinion after trying it.

I don't think, I act.

unless it run android apps natively its DOA

Based. This is me now.
I'm a loose cannon bros what do?

Well, it scares the shit out of google.
So I might give it a shot.

LocustOS

Attached: behindthispostCLI.gif (120x160, 826)

>t. Russian psyops nigger

>t. chinese govt drone

Get a room.

love some freedom

Attached: cfrmediafakenewsnetwork.png (3781x2700, 2.64M)

>muh russia

Glowie filth

Attached: ff_55.png (1544x1926, 392K)

>Russia isn't real because spooks post about it
kys

>ITS RUSSIA GOYIM not the ones with countless influence, lobby, money and more!

Attached: ff_54.png (1545x1527, 356K)

>shopped yous

Attached: 1357880.jpg (400x400, 28K)