Why are (((they))) attacking this company? Did they refuse to hand them the user database?

Why are (((they))) attacking this company? Did they refuse to hand them the user database?

Attached: images (95).jpg (640x426, 23K)

Huagay probably got caught spying again.

Attached: jiii-wollenshit.png (719x803, 549K)

You mean they got caught doing something that google has been doing for more than a decade? Doesn't make sense

Huawei is one of China's only tech companies that can plausibly function independently of western technology in the next decade. China wants this to seep into related technologies and achieve independence economically.

Of course they mostly accomplished this by being the Chinese company to just steal other people's work the fastest and the most, but whatever.

Why are you (((supporting))) this company? Are you a chink? There are way better chinese manufacturers. Reminder Huawei
>Locked bootloader, can't unlock anymore
>stole designs and technology
>Supported by questionable government
>Killed people, like Shane Todd

I meant that huawei was caught doing what they've been doing ever since huawei was established by the individual who was in charge of China's electronic spying division, which is spying.

Attached: piss-soaked-eggs.png (500x590, 127K)

Quod licet Iovi, non licet bovi. Google is at least being subtle about their work for the three-letter agencies when everyone gets that Huawei is the extension of the CCP and Chinese government in general, not a corporate entity in usual sense.

It's cheap and werks.

idk man I bought a P30 Pro and werks nice. I support PRC

>In its promotion of the Huawei P30, the company was caught using stock photos on promotional posts for the device on Sina Weibo. The posts were later amended with fine print stating that they were for "reference" purposes only.[176]

>A new AI mode on the P30 is designed for taking photos of the Moon, and states that it can "adequately capture the beauty of the moon along with fine details like moonbeams and shadows". However, it was later discovered that this mode merely composes existing imagery of the moon into the photo.[177][178]
Lul

There are cheaper and better options

stopped buying huawei phones ever since the fucking bootloader unlock

I'm not defending that shit, but common, cell phones are such disposable normie devices that apps of that quality are par for the course.

/thread

Google doesn't deny it and is written in their privacy policy that they are harvesting all your data for their profits.

Attached: 1553322972715.jpg (1600x899, 204K)

Cheaper than their GPON stuff?

>I'm not defending that shit
Seems like you are, but whatever. Buy what you want.

How much are they? And can you flash custom firmware?

$30-40
I don't know, I just installed it and it works 24/7.

>Disposable
>$799
Wow user, how about sending some money our way instead?

oops

>Killed people, like Shane Todd
First time seeing this tidbit. Wikipedia is my only sauce, can you give more that links huawei?

This can't be fuckign real lmfao

Attached: 1551604396505.png (640x639, 437K)

The year before that they where using DSLR camera samples, and have software to chest benchmark scores.

>caught using DSLR samples
>cheat benchmark

Only Americans can spy on americans

Nah. Americans need to outsource to spy on Americans, and then the evidence needs to be washed, or separated from the actual spying to be used in court.
This is why there's international cooperation.

They're jealous of their campus.

Attached: Huawei Campus.jpg (2000x1317, 587K)

It looks like a death trap, but only, because the Chinese built it.

Scenic route near the entrance of the campus.

Attached: scenic Huawei.png (543x728, 1.15M)

Because they would crush apple because of better price for performance.

>suicide campus

You don't understand why people buy apple, but I guess nobody actually does.

I give it 3 years til bits of their buildings start falling off due to shoddy construction and materials.

>Of course they mostly accomplished this by being the Chinese company to just steal other people's work the fastest and the most, but whatever.
But doesn't Jow Forums believe that all software should be free and never copy-righted? Isn't Huawei just following Jow Forums philosophy?

>Hardware
>Software
Your attempt to check mate was retarded, and you should frel bad.
Not that you would feel bad, because you, and the other chinks have no soul, and lack emotion.

>you dont understand

ah the everlasting applefag motto as if apple products are superior to literally anything else

>implying applefag
Do you retarded chinks even have the capacity to think?

>implying
an apple shilling machine is calling me a chink yet uses the word "implying"

mutts

Thinking huaway is gay doesn't imply pro apple you dumb chinkoid.

>Thinking huaway is gay doesn't imply pro apple you dumb chinkoid

learn your place subhuman speciment
>You don't understand why people buy apple, but I guess nobody actually does.

calling your bullshit is always amusing

Idk, seems like manufactured drama so everyone can pretend they are doing something while damaging a rival.

Israel spies on mutts more than mutts do themselves.

Huawei is not a publicly traded company, it rose to power means (((they))) couldn't profit off it.

Attached: 31bca472372d8da4e950744d81b1b2de877f029c1a1700838148ea654f193931.png (376x430, 267K)

Holy kek

Attached: 7C1C3365-A1D7-48EC-9F15-220AC5F0C869.jpg (866x838, 77K)

To punish China for having difficulties in following the script that was assigned to it long before Wall Street send Mao to do "revolution"...it has to do with the "strategic security umbrella" that is provided by Russia but that is Jow Forums-tier stuff

Is using hostile foreign countries' tech a privacy redpill? If my neighbor knows everything I do, that is very concerning and affects my life. If some guy in China or Russia across the globe knows everything I do, but will probably never even set foot in the same country, not so much a concern.

A competing country obviously wouldn't hand over, say, the espionage files they have on US citizens to the US government. It's not as simple as that but you get the core idea.

Lmfao my Windows froze up and on reboot installed updates that I had delayed until next month a minute after posting this message. I don't actually believe in any tinfoil stuff but that was a pretty funny coincidence.

>You don't understand why people buy apple, but I guess nobody actually does.
>applefag
Too far of a leap, retard.

Huawei controls the GSM and ISP infrastructure in Asia, Africa, South America and Half of Europe. And they don't share info with the glow niggers and Mossad.

This causes the problem.

>(((they)))
China is literally trying to be (((them))). That's how unoriginal the Chinese are.

The Jew fears the China man.

Attached: ff.jpg (640x800, 65K)

What makes you think that China doesn't sell the Intel they gather like everyone else does? No one does it for free user.

The Chinese are honest about it. They don't try to hide anything, they wear their actions and philosophies with pride.

>Jew fears China
They're not going to out Jew the kike, by merely copying them while blaming them.
The Muslims already tried that, and they ended up just seeing themselves.

I hope the Chinese nuke my city. That'll show the Jews here.

OH GEE GOLLY WOW AS IF HUAWEI IS THE ONLY COMPANY TO HAVE EVER DONE THAT

>Are honest about being the Jew
And this is a good thing?
What kind of mental defect do you have user?
>Hurr with chinks you win...

>chink apologist
Wow gay.

>america steals whole scientist teams from germany to fly to the moon
>still need germans to actually do everything for them
at least the chinese put in enough effort to build shit themselves

Muslims aren't smart. China is. China also has many times more people than the Jew. Once america and western europe dwindles in power and influence and become multiculturalism Brazil 2.0 China will step in and weed out the menace for good.

Attached: ff.jpg (406x484, 61K)

>And this is a good thing?
Not for the people under their governance. For them I feel sorry. But straight-spined honesty about one's actions is automatically admirable, no matter the action.

>at least the chinese put in enough effort to build shit themselves
No they don't you dumb nigger. All their tech is from the west, and stolen from every company that ever did business with them.
The least they can do is pay their chinkoids enough to live in a bigger cage.

This is a good point. I'd take the outright oppression over underhanded subversion and destruction.

>But straight-spined honesty about one's actions is automatically admirable, no matter the action.
Defending China for literally saying that they are going to be Jew. user you're brain damaged.
>China is smart
Why don't they invent anything on their own?

>why dont they invent anything

They do. Also, you couldve said the same thing about Japan when it was industrializing. Does that mean they are stupid? No

It's not a good point at all chink. There's no excuse for being the Jew even if someone says that it's their life goal upfront.

>Also, you couldve said the same thing about Japan when it was industrializing.
I did, and still do
>Does that mean they are stupid?
Japan actually invents stuff though. The Chinese don't.

Being upfront literally makes you the opposite of the Jew. Jews are incapable of honesty.

>Japan invents stuff Chinese dont

China does, they just "steal" alongside it. Which is to be expected when they literally have tech and research thrown at them for free.

Chinks are disgusting, and will eat trash.

>Stealing is inventing
Your Chinese is showing

Are the boys sub 13 yo? Hot if so desu

Attached: ff.jpg (546x760, 282K)

>outsource all your production
>ass blasted when china keeps producing without your cut
lel, what a fag

>Being upfront literally makes you the opposite of the Jew. Jews are incapable of honesty.
No. It means that you're retarded.
Is a rapist a good boy, because he tells you about it before buttfucking you?

I'm not Chinese. Go look up patent filings. They invent alongside the "stealing".

Were not talking about rape. The kind of subversion tactics jews have used would be incompatible with the Chinese.

>assblasted for outsourcing
The UN is a scam, and Chinese tech will stand still the moment Westerners stop doing business with them. China isn't needed, and the poos will replace you.

>jew cocksucker
literally gay

>Patent filings
They patent stock photos
>Were not talking about rape. The kind of subversion tactics jews have used would be incompatible with the Chinese.
Yea were talking about chinks admitting that they are trying to be the Jew, and you pretending that it's honorable.

>all their filings are stock photos.
Dishonest conjecture

>Unoriginal no u gay
Not surprising. Chinese don't have imagination at all.

>Dishonest conjecture
It would be if the Chinese didn't, but they have actually patented stock photos, and other free licensed ips.

>Muh Jew
>Actually wants to be the Jew
The Chinese mind is legitimately defective.

(((China))) is the (((they))) of asia you dumbfuck

Doesnt mean every single patent is and they have loads. Sorry Jew boy.

No way to be sure.
And again
>Jew in a negative sence while China openly is attempting to be the Jew
You're stupid, and sending mixed signals.

>no way to be sure
>literally thinks every patent filing is for stock photos
>NO goyim China bad!

I will take China over abrahamic cultist kid mutilators 10 times out of 10. Hope jews stop existing.

This. Based.

>literally thinks every patent filing is for stock photos
Literally pretends that China doesn't.
>I will take China over abrahamic cultist kid mutilators 10 times out of 10. Hope jews stop existing.
You will take a Chinese person emulating Abraham cultists, and are under the assumption that the chinks aren't mutilating children?
You're obviously a retard.
>Hope jews stop existing.
Then stop trying to be like them you ignorant fuck.
How?

Chinks eat pee pee eggs.

>NOO goyim trust me chinks mutilate their own kids just like us jews !

Just dont Moishe, youre literally fooling no one with this shit.

>I hate Jews, because I want to be a Jew
???

>chinks want to be jews! They worship yahweh and mutilate children and everything!

The desperation is showing

To me it seems like you actually love Jews.
Are chinks just tsundere, and stupid?

I assure you I dont love abrahamic cultist kid mutilators and I hope every single one ceases existing.

>chinks want to be jews!
Yes. The chinks literally said this in a press conference.
>Muh mutilating children
Seems hypocritical when a chink says it.

>kid mutilators
The chinks literally killed off decades of children, because of the one child rule.

I wanna marry this cuties

First off if youre talking about this I'm 90 percent sure this is fake, if it isnt prove me wrong. Ive seen multiple people say its fake

For two no chinks dont mutilate kids like Jews do, nice projecting you schizophrenic kike.

Thirdly having control and power isnt being a "Jew" anymore than jews are emulating romans for having power, thats just dumb. Chinese wield power entirely differently than jews do and gain it differently.

Learn to read. Not comparable to needlessly mutilating your own infant child. If you want to talk about abortion that criticism can be levied all over.

Attached: ff0.png (599x800, 397K)

I would love to marry pavaga and live in comfy rural eastern europe with a big loving family!

Attached: ff.jpg (1080x1350, 283K)

>It's fake
>Killing children is better.
You must like the taste of little Chinese dicks faggot.