WAR OF RIGHTS

> Why are you not on War Of Rights fighting against the Yankee nigger lovers? The Confederacy needs your help, Enlist today and help us fight off these coal burners!

Attached: War Of Rights-.jpg (1113x626, 221K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/EQL_EQi3M3o
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

videogames are degenerate
might as well inject heroin

is it free? also this

1st Texas Best Texas

Internet is no less degenerate than video games.

bought that game a couple weeks ago. Played it for like an hour and refunded it.

Liar you cant refund. You must be a Yankee Cuck nigger lover

it's $30 but that is nothing unless you're a broke nigger

can't refund? how new are you to steam?

Yes you can. Steam will let you refund if you've played under a certain amount of time you retard.

I work for STEAM. We do not allow Refunds for Alpha releases, which is what WOR is.

Yeah well my dad works for steam and he says you're a lying faggot.

Give me your dads information.

I hate southerners so fucking much.

I got Holdfast but got banned for saying nigger in chat, now I can't play US servers only EU

>Hurr durr fuck the union
>How dare those northerners want to get rid of niggers we still need niggers
Slavery is an inefficient system that is unusable in a mechanized economy. Unless you trust a bunch of niggers who don't even have the motivation of a pay check to drive your tractors and work in your factories than slavery would inevitably be phased out if not formally in law than simply by virtue of slave owners releasing slaves as they become an economic burden to have (don't need 200 slaves to pick cotton when you can have five people in tractors do that work).

The only reason you support the south is edgy contrarianism without considering the feasibility of the system.

>I work for a product
Valve is the name of the company, bullshitter.

Never type. only use voice chat.

No, shitter, I'm an Admin.

> implying VALVE deals with you fags

Nope. We do.

>doubling down
Fag.

War of Rights is literally the only video game that allows you to save a nine month pregnant Anne Frank from death, but only if you enlist in the 11th Mississippi Infantry, Company F

Attached: 85E59090-3A79-4344-92D3-754F3CA307CA.png (889x1216, 712K)

they're just too expensive down there and the internet sucks

I'm unsure if this is the best or worst meme, but it is one or the other.

Except the North didn't really get rid of the nogs, did they?

You faggot dixies should be glad we won, if we hadn’t there would be exponentially more niggers in this country.

It’s dah bestest evar (only Alphafags will get this joke)

Attached: 65F1C719-7ED3-4D06-A4C1-4E04C4024392.jpg (2147x2997, 1.04M)

>ruining all hope of saving pregnant Anne Frank
>glad you won

Fuck no

Attached: B72F6ED4-8245-4303-99A6-94DE581BFCB2.jpg (900x884, 54K)

>t. nigger

Are you Sam Hyde of the Cherokee Braves?

Bump.

TRUMP ISNT A FAG

um... Idk about that user

See you on the battlefield tonight, Brother

Unless you a bitch

Do you think the South would have? Do you think the South would have even had the means? No, instead they would have kept breeding more niggers until the early 1900s when they realize that you don't need 50 niggers to drive a tractor and individual slave owners begin releasing their slaves into the wild because the state cannot very well outlaw a practice that their entire existence is based around.

Because It will fail like Holdfast: Nations at War did. No doubt it's a good game, I'm sure it is. But the only somewhat successful multiplayer game with this sort of multiplayer atmosphere was Mount and Blade Warband, and that was only because it was always super incredibly cheap. It's been routinely 5 dollars since 2012 every holiday and even that community is dying off now. from what I'm reading it's exactly like Holdfast. 1, maybe 2 servers with decent player counts and nearly full servers but if those servers are filled then you're fucked and can't play. these 100 player servers are killing these games before they even get out of early access, especially when there are bugs out the ass that kill hype like none other. I'll save my money for better games coming out next month like Metro Exodus.

Attached: Jew13.jpg (460x432, 31K)

bro you got an unhealthy thing for a dead kike...

Richard Balls, he's in the FAP Dev team.

Germans are so gay. I bet you are touching your nipples right now

>Holdfast
>Failed
Wtf. There's like 5 servers full last night and naval battles are awesome too. Fuck off AAA scum

Not as gay as lying about "working at steam".

Is anyone here on the Holdfast: NaW team who can get me unbanned on US servers?

How'd you get banned? You say nigger or something?

yes, I didn't even get a warning

I work at STEAM customer support and help your mom when the scorpion isn't working properly

Is there something wrong with me if I don't really find slavery objectionable if it's just blacks that are being enslaved?

I used to think it was universally wrong, but now I'd be fine if it came back 2bqhwy

>tfw no thicc african sex slaves

Attached: bl1530498648348.jpg (1201x1600, 234K)

Gay
No one cares. You lied. Provided zero proof and don't even know your own EA return policy

It picked up again? for all of November there was only one EU Army server up and one US Naval server up. It must be the Christmas crowd... I hope it sticks, and I hope War of Rights succeeds. I'll see how it holds up in a month and I'll pick it up after I get bored of Insurgency Sandstorm.

The game was like $8 so I had to check it out. Fun times.

>digits spell BOOB

N I C E

Attached: bl1530498902651.jpg (1432x1757, 1.2M)

Only Mutts care about that war

>complaining about degeneracy
>on Jow Forums

Still not as fluid as Mount and Blade: Warband Napoleonic mod. Holdfast was made to be the successor for that game, and it's pretty good. But the combat can't be mimicked. Mount and Blade Warband was truly special.

what's the best way to play that game? I played a bit of single-player but didn't find much replayability in it.

Faggot

How do I enlist?

in which game? vanilla mount and blade can take thousands of hours to play. I only every played the multiplayer, and that's arguably the least loved aspect of the game. It was still so good enough that thousands of people were online nonstop for 5 years seiging castles and forts in large 200 player servers. Holdfast and the Napoleonic mod were only ever multiplayer.

Look up videos and tutorials on youtube. it's one of the most beloved PC games of all times. It's why you hear people all over the internet bitch about bannerlords not even having a release date yet.

>Jews sided with the Confederacy
>Jews had high ranking positions in Confederate Goverment
>Jews were a majority of the slave owners
>Jews ran the slave trades
Get fucked you retard Jew slave

>fighting for the confederacy
youtu.be/EQL_EQi3M3o
You now realize if she survived she would be a hideous yenta troll hag before you were even born.

I feel like I should give it another shot. I have 78 hours in it.

Alpha and Beta closed last month friend

I just read there's no fucking kill feed. Sounds gay.

Nah, it's pretty cool. Kinda fun not being stressed out about the scoreboard. All that matters is that you take that motherfucking hill and hold it.

Attached: stand at attention.jpg (1920x1080, 605K)

The confederacy wanted to expand the slave trade to texas and the west, which would have turned america into africa, just like haiti
The democrats succceded in the end by bringing milllions of spics to texas and california
The democrats were always cripto-jews

No it didnt faggot. You can buy it on STEAM and the servers are up right now. We have 100s of people on fighting against Yankee nigger lovers

bullshit, do you also live in texas?

Attached: teev.jpg (450x300, 31K)

Its Realism you dumb fag. It forces you to play like its actually war and not run around like its fucking Call of Jew.

War Of Rights is for adults who know how to give orders and take orders. Little kids running around will get impatient and quit. Its not your normal game.

It's like ARMA

You sound like Yankee Sympathizer. Fucking kike.

>It's like ARMA

That would explain why I play it with fellow ArmA bros

Attached: AA110466-A50D-4DB5-B83A-07D2003C2F09.jpg (511x850, 570K)

If there's no 9 year old kids screaming NIGGER on it, I might give it a try.

I just wish Lincoln survive so he could deport all the niggers to africa

Dude what the fuck is with that picture...

Gay af, leave Jow Forums you retarded newfwag scum

Attached: 91035786-6F05-4B4C-BD4B-975E68414074.png (579x673, 595K)

man i used play arma all the fucking time but i eventually got tired of dying when i hit a shrub while riding an atv, that game has so much potential but unfortonately owned by eurofags that cant code for shit

>he’s never heard of pregnant Anne Frank

Attached: 5B2706EE-678B-472E-9668-BD6163F012D3.png (654x1337, 782K)

What group?

I’m at UO

Yet another first person shooter

*yawn*

Newfag detected

>n-no you
Nigga you can’t even green text haha

Attached: 854BD849-2EDF-4778-A358-11C6F54BC04F.jpg (1150x720, 190K)

Buying it now desu

Attached: dixie_223.jpg (400x320, 75K)

yeah my mother works for nintendo and you're a lying cunt

bump

just got it but am feelin very sleepy

Questions:
Is it based off the TW:Empires engine
Are there mods
Is there campaigns or is it just skirmish battles
Anyone got more screenshots
How much

unified authoritarians always beat a loose association of anti-federalists

No. This is made with CryEngine. It’s first person.
No.
Skirmishes only.
I think it’s like $40

Another stand alone warband mod ? Lemme guess, multiplayer only ?