Am I on a government list for visiting Jow Forums?

Am I on a government list for visiting Jow Forums?

Attached: kantbot.png (672x749, 423K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/MOYoou3genk
thenewinquiry.com/manifesto-of-the-committee-to-abolish-outer-space/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>literal who twitter thread
yes you are on several lists,
including Google's own blacklists
which were leaked just yesterday or whatever

Yes. You’re also on a list if you’ve ever used Tor or used privacy or encryption-related search terms.

How can I get off it? I believe in DIE.

we didnt stop exploring space
it doesn't all look like that, and the vast majority of space science is not just taking pictures
the entire space program since its inception has not cost more than the annual DoD budget
icbm research ended before this little nigger was born

Everyone is on a government list. That's literally the point of the Snowden "leaks".

Kantbot is white, cool it with the racism
Space isn't worth it!

>not knowing Kantbot
youtu.be/MOYoou3genk

It's just an expression, faggot

>it doesn't all look like that
sure faggot then lets see the lakes and trees from another planets go ahead post pictures enlighten us

wow good job making such a opinion based on pictures of 2 planets and a fucking moon

>lakes
Mars has frozen water.
>trees
Why would other planets have trees?

Stop getting in the way of my free money REEEEE.

Can someone please answer this?

A government's own citizen are its greatest threat so yes, but is has nothing to do with visiting a popular image board.

convergent evolution

I sincerely hope you're just pretending to be retarded, but i'll bite anyway.
What he meant is that space exploration is more than hurr durr photos. It's just the most marketable to normies, who cannot begin to grasp atmospheric, seismic, graviometric, spectographic, etc. data points and what they mean to a researcher in that field. When was the last time someone in your social circle brought up the fucking van-allen-belts?

Tell you what, some day in the far future our sun will expand into a red giant and swallow earth whole. And i'd hate to know that this means the end for our little experiment of sentience. And that's why we need to explore space: to find a new home when ours is no more. Now this may be in the far future, but at some point it becomes the near future and if we only then start caring about it, we're not going to make it out alive. Some goals are greater than your understanding.

Wow op twiits is right. Stop spasse funding and give food to the poor!!

You can't

but I believe Diversity Inclusion and Equity. Why should I be on a government list.

No.

t Jow Forums user since 2007

Because you share your internet time with racists and bigots like us

maybe but who cares. millions of people visit this shithole

You were on a list before you ever got to Jow Forums.
Now you're simply on more.

>He thinks earth will be habitable forever
Right wing retards who deny climate change also hate space exploration
It's like you want us all to die in a fireball

Everyone who uses the internet is on a million different lists that are automatically generated and updated. You could be a completely innocent mid-40s soccer Mom from Kansas and still be on multiple lists for mundane purposes.

You are on a list just by being part of a country, the more time pases the more easy for corporations, organizations and goverments to keep track of all people of their interest, if you can vote you are in someone's interest same goes if you can buy, sell, work or speak to people, the more technology advances the more easy and effective is for AI to classify/influence people, the weird thing would be to not be on a list and if you are worried of being in a bad list cuz Jow Forums there's so much worse things someone can have about you cuz google and amazon's list

Really? Because last time i checked they were trying to make space marines a reality.

probably the gubbamint also claims violent video gayms create school shooters not the widespread access of guns with poor oversight over them and hollywood glamorizing violence the problem is everything but their darlint cash cows

Space marines which would conveniently be built by Northrop Grumman and Raytheon. It was just another corrupt politician trying to package corporate welfare as R&D funding. They've been doing it with the oil companies for years. If anything, it would've been a detriment to space exploration, as it'd probably end up being used as yet another excuse to cut NASA funding.

hahahaha
we'll take turns on ur ass while in jail, fagoccinni

>asteroid can hit at any time and wipe us out
>coronal ejection can emp and cause chaos on planet
>sun eventually will swallow planet
>planet will eventually become uninhabitable even before then
>gamma ray bursts light years away can strip the ozone from the planet and destroy life
>we should do nothing to move towards solving any of these issues so I can have slightly more money per year to buy funkopops

Attached: ff.jpg (1440x1800, 364K)

Fuck antispacefags.

I don't know if you're trolling, but the modern 'progressive' left doesn't hate space exploration any less. They've had a lot of articles like this coming out.
thenewinquiry.com/manifesto-of-the-committee-to-abolish-outer-space/
At least the old school Commies were into it.

>Google's own blacklists
They were blacklists for mobile news searches, so you don't get force fed bullshit and so google doesn't have to be responsible for it. You can still search up every single one of those "blacklisted" urls, you just aren't recommended them as "news sources".

>implying pictures of venus aren't cool as fuck

>Right wing retards who deny climate change
>Planet has survived billions of years of astral bombardment, extinction level events, volcanic activity, and other natural disasters
>won't survive ~300 years of heavy industry
>omg guize stop killun da erf
You are fucking retarded. Yes, climate change happens. It's part of the Earth's natural processes. To assume that human activity is the main cause of it because of our increased industrial efficiency in the past few centuries is immensely arrogant.

The left extreme is equally retarded

Why?
It's 100% confirmed to be happening
You cant just deny it because hurr durr muh liberals

We Interstellar now
Fuck space, gotta stay on earth to feed niggers

>Yes, climate change happens. It's part of the Earth's natural processes
The mean sea level has varied from +300Metres to -200Metres several times in the last two million years. Plus three Ice Ages in that time.
The climate appears stable to us because we have a short life span and we don't have long term records. But it's a very bumpy ride and we're not helping by pumping so much heat into the atmosphere. There are unavoidable sources of heat and heat-retaining gasses but most of the stuff we're adding is optional. We could reduce the rate of warming. We're emerging from a recent Ice Age and some warming is to be expected, but the rate of warming is not helped by our activities. By the time we're settling into retireent there may not be much scope for leisure.

No such thing.
Your best bet is to pollute the list with more normies.

Based and underated post

you are already on the list for breathing oxygen

if the sun expands and kills us all then god is doing it on purpose for something wicked we have done
this is an infinite beach, and the stars and planets and moons are all grains of sand that make up the beach
but on this infinite beach, the sun-moon-earth system that WE live on, is a sand castle
we are so close to the sand castle we insist it is a beach. they are both made of grains of sand after all
but our moon, out of 193 moons in just this system, is the ONLY moon that gives the conditions for a perfect eclipse
and our women, out of thousands of different "placental mammals" are the only ones to have a cycle that is EXACTLY the length of the cycle of our special eclipse moon
this is why simulation theory is going to keep getting more popular. atheists really do not like admitting they were wrong
-------
am i just a professional based schizoposter, or did you just stumble into ancient knowledge. definitely the first one eclipses arent special we're gonna find tons of em in the universe any day now

Attached: 1564259612316.png (896x441, 737K)