Pre-built gaming computers

Are there any of these that are worth it? How much would one really save if they built a computer with exactly the same specs? I know a big part of computer building is the customization aspect, but I've had two acquaintances now attempt to build their own computers (similar specs) for around the same exact price, but they messed it up and after 3 weeks still haven't gotten it to work.

Pre-built gaming computer general

Attached: Costco computer.png (1666x941, 395K)

if you don't build your computers, you don't belong on Jow Forums

Your acquintances are pretty incompetant.
Just get some guy to build you one on ebay.

yeah thats a steal actually. Go for it!

On what planet is that a steal? It was a steal during the crypto craze when this exact pc was on sale for $1000.

You'd save about three or four hundred if you built that PC yourself.

Not OP, but I'm looking for something to buy premade and this doesn't look bad. Any other recommendations?
I work software, not hardware, and have too busy of a job to want to build a computer. The learning would take too much time that I do not have.

Fuck off zoomer.

Prebuilts are gay because you don't know what quality components you're getting. For all we know you're getting:

>16GB of the LOWEST speed memory while in SINGLE CHANNEL mode
>Blower style GTX 1070 in a case with not very good airflow
>No name chink brand power supply that can blow up at any minute (preferably when the warranty expires to fuck you over on purpose)
>Missing motherboard features or half assed features because they use the cheapest motherboard on the market

basically there's a chance that they sell you really shitty components for a PREMIUM price. it's a rip off.

fucking brainlet

just buy an modern dell precision/optiplex/hp z series/or lenovo thinkcentre and stick more RAM and a video card in.

you seriously don't need to know much to build a PC, shit is legos unless you're building clusters and network topologies.

literally the only people who buy computers from costco or walmart are fat old boomers that think every smartphone ever made is a iphone

if you have job, you definitely don't belong on Jow Forums

It's literally old stock sold at msrp you dumb cum brain

can you fucking stop embarrissing yourself jesus fuck

>1300 buckaroo for 1070 and 8th gen intel
my build shit over this garbage and cost me less and the monitor is included in the price

Attached: 1565706404053.jpg (1023x682, 130K)

Ah i see, le epic troll face to make dumb op buy le bad computer
kill yourself

>being this autistic

>I work software, not hardware, and have too busy of a job to want to build a computer. The learning would take too much time that I do not have.
even a retard can build a computer. the hardest part is literally putting some paste between two metals, the rest is lego for adults. all the connectors have unique shapes so you can't fuck it up.

someone post the how to put the paste on gif

cant find it, but i found this gem

Attached: Thermal_paste.jpg (2048x1536, 982K)

these always make me laugh. I remember watching something from linustech a while ago and one of their helper dudes was about to do the same thing

PowerSpec or NZXT BLD

Costco company policy is to go mark everything up 10% and that’s it. Almost always a fair deal.

However, places like cyber power oc and others buy bulk and get cheap deals on cards as a result so you can do really well having them build your pc for you.

Also, it’s retard LEGO tier to ‘build’ a pc so don’t feel like your not being manly.

You could build that for under 1k