UNBEATABLE

UNBEATABLE
UNTOUCHABLE
UNGODLY

RTX 2060 SUPER DESTROYED
RTX 2070 SUPER ON SUICIDE WATCH
Other RX 5700XT models PATHETIC WEAK MORTALS

Attached: big_red-devil-5700xt-limited edition bundle.jpg.ashx.jpg (1170x1050, 172K)

Other urls found in this thread:

pcpartpicker.com/product/TTfmP6/msi-radeon-rx-580-8gb-armor-oc-video-card-rx-580-armor-8g-oc
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

POWERCOLOR GPU WILL SKULLFUCK YOUR FRAME BUFFER

eviL

Attached: lole.png (279x279, 104K)

I have radeon VII.

powercolor is going to get a lot of sales because sapphire still hasn't released their nitro+ and by the time they do people would have already received their GPU

will it die in a year? it looks pretty damn amazing, they beat asus at sound and power draw while keeping same perf

>Just buy Navi in the middle of Summer bro
>The melty goodness will last YEARS

Attached: Screenshot_9.png (621x842, 208K)

i wish red dragon was their top line branding instead dragons are so cool

WHOAA MOMMY BETTER GET SOME TOAST AND BUTTER AND MAKE SOME BREAKFAST ON THAT BABY

>no raytracing

edge temp = nvidia temp you stupid shill

DEMONIC SHADOW ACTIVATED
UNSHEATHES CLAWS
SLITS YOUR THROAT

WEAAAAK LOUD MORTAL

-

Hello VII fren. Is yours on the stock cooler or water

cite a single nvidia gpu that peaks at 110.

edge tmp != junction tmp you FUCKING retard

>Oh no, my GPU is running in spec
>It's going to be destroyed!!!
Fucking moron.

We don't have that information because nvidia tend to more dishonest about temps and temp sensors on the cards.

Where was that implied you retarded pajeet shill? Cite a source of fuck off retard
>running in spec
>it's on fire per the spec. it's fine!

Seethe your fucking asses off, Poojets.

>dual 8 pin on a midrange card
Yikes, I'll pass

bruh... look at this dude..... uhju uhju wait till you see the ph- uhhujuJUJUJUUU NO NO NO NO ohhhHOHOo ohh uhhuhhuhh EATJAHWQUIEHQWIUOHHHHHHAHAHAHAHA AAA LOOK AT THE TOP OF HIS TEMPS HEEEEEEEE HAHAHAHAAA LOOK AT HIS FPS HASJHJDHWRUI

Attached: bdaacd42-6817-45f0-a93a-5fd51096d950.png (757x756, 39K)

yawn

it's so easy to pick certain games at certain resolutions

2080ti buyers WARNING look away

Attached: ez.jpg (869x500, 117K)

AYYMD HOUSEFIRE 110C

>gaming GPU

The finstack looks actually serious and the fans don't look like a joke they put on a 480 Devil.

Almost looks decent.
And that's while Sapphire made a rather mediocre Pulse.

It's almost like Powercolor are becoming decent or something.

>only 1 hdmi and 3 displayport
>no Type-C or more HDMI ports

Hdmi is pozzed and gay anyways.
DP is superior

Yeah, but my cheap support monitors don't have DP.

nobody willing to notice

Attached: flir-2060.png (715x542, 200K)

Ironic
everyone claims DP is cheaper because no royalties blah blah blah
In reality when price in a concern you’ll find HDMI on shit first before DP

Any point in dp if you're not running multiple monitors?

5700xt beats the 2080 ti for cheaper

Attached: untitled-1.png (713x909, 54K)

yeah it's weird
it even has like a 10-phase vrm or something
though idk about the quality

>carry pouch
What the fuck? They expect you to be taking your GPU for a walk?

it's a mouse-mat

Not really
Unless you’re monitor is high end enough where you would otherwise need the extra bandwidth found on the dp input then use HDMI or whatever is easier

>Why yes, I do use an Nvidia GPU

Attached: Capture.png (1136x575, 675K)

*in certain games

there's no need to be dishonest like the nvidia shills

*WHHHHHHHHIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIRRRRR*

why is no one able to determine why exactly some cards perform better in certain games?
there's obviously an explanation, but people act like its decided by god.

Thx for your opinion, non-paid shill.

Mostly because it's plug-and-play and will plug with most AV products around. DP is just on PC.

the virgin noctua vs the chad delta

Attached: proxy.duckduckgo.com.jpg (464x412, 37K)

These results are strange. I wouldn't expect a 2060 S to outperform a 2070 significantly when the only difference is a minor frequency bump. Without a s.d. or 1% lows, this data isn't very useful.

>he doesn't take his GPU out for a hike every once in a while
Lmao enjoy a stressed out card

Attached: LMAO @ UR LIFE.gif (700x285, 3.38M)

Some of us like our fingers.

Please no memes. I won’t buy a 2090 ti. What’s the best 4K card besides that. Does Nvidia work with freesync?

>he wants to keep his fingers
what a fucking loser

Attached: proxy.duckduckgo.com.jpg (1300x954, 283K)

It also comes with a presentation stand so you can take your GPU out to dinner.

Asus pricing is a joke anyway, they're literally jewing people out of money at this point. Also the powercolor red devil shroud looks better than theirs so they can go fuck themselves.

what's so special about the asus

I'm going to be salt mountain when they enable SR-IOV for you fuckers.

Does it come with lube so you can stick your dick in between heatsink fins?

because computer engineers are not real engineers.

This is the best aftermarket 5700xt so far, right?

But there are always people who want to build new computers and not everyone upgrades as soon as new things are launched

Attached: 1535101988135.jpg (1024x1004, 60K)

I don't play either of these and I don't think I'm interested at all

So far? Yes.

stock cooler, it just works!
best GPU I had so far!

Attached: Screenshot_20190815_204832.jpg (5120x1440, 1.23M)

How well will this pair up with an i7 4790? Was planning to build a Ryzen rig but my gpu just died so I'll have to get a new one graphics card first and wait for X570 boards to become more affordable in the meantime.

Nothing
Asus and their products have not been special in any sector of the market for years now
There just like any other vendor at this point

>powercooler
Yikes

If you're looking for bang for the buck, wattage and heat don't matter, it's a good release from AMD. Competition is good.

It's a shame the $260-280 usd market can't be hit with better value, still I'm cheap and I'm happy with my $180cdn used 1060

It's an i7 a beast in gaming you are fine.

>brand droning
wew

color* ;)

NOOOOOOOO STOP POSTING FORZA 4

*colour

*nigger

Sapphire has a pretty good reputation, I know nothing about powercolor. Do their old cards hold up and if something goes wonky will they tell me to fuck myself?

I've decided to buy it, this is my first time building a pc. It's sold out everywhere, historically how long will it be before I can pick one up?

Who the fuck knows these days the limited edition bundle will probably be very hard to find.

compared to the sapphire nitro how much better is it thermally? they didnt do anything stupid with the power delivery did they?

Sapphire Nitro isn't out yet, I assume you mean the Pulse? If yes, Red Devil is better thermally by a few degrees and quieter too.

Have an powercolor rx480 red devil
They are solid, always top tier performance but powercolor allows some experimental shit like flashing of the gpu bios with complete overclock multiplier unlock (and you will still have your warranty) but that fucked up mine a little bit, so be careful

>Jow Forums said all aib cards would be $450
was Jow Forums just talking about msi, asus, and gigabyte and forgetting poorfag brands like xfx, powercolor, and asrock?

Why would there be anything strange about different architectures being differently fast on different algorithms? It would be more demanding an explanation if they performed the same on all games.

>had the same relative performance on all games*

>SR-IOV
what is this? does it make gay men better?

>the power draw on that thing
oh no no no no

why's a $450 dollar card competing with an $1100 card anyway?

I have an R9 280 and a GT 710, would this be a suitable upgrade?

lol

What's your CPU and Monitor?

FX-8350 and three AOC 2460PF.

I mostly do audio editing but recently i've gotten into a few video games such as Elite Dangerous and Planetside 2, though i've been playing them at 720p. I'm starting to think it is time for a little GPU upgrade.

forza is an xbone x game so I'd assume it's optimized to run on GCN, and since navi can use GCN optimizations it runs like a charm on it.

You poor thing, you missed the two year window of PlanetSide 2's true glory

I'm holding out for the Keller + Raja team Intel GPUs next year.

Well, I played Planetside 1 for many years through it's buildup and failure so I don't feel too bad. I'm still having fun with Planetside 2 right now despite it being so simplified and mechanically bare.

Would this gpu be an appropriate upgrade with plenty of overhead for a few years to come or would the cpu bottleneck be way too much to make it worthwhile?

High temps are great , they increase cooling efficiency

Better than the pulse?

(Higher is better)

As the graphics get more real..im kind of wondering if this thing runs on Karma..why would they call it Red Devil? The whole thing annoys me because there are many beautiful people who have died at a young age but what about the average looking people who lived full lives happy lives? what is what?

Monitor is adequate but that CPU is potato

Polaris cards are really cheap these days this is more appropriate for your system

pcpartpicker.com/product/TTfmP6/msi-radeon-rx-580-8gb-armor-oc-video-card-rx-580-armor-8g-oc

Thank you very much, I really appreciate the recommendation. I'll see if I can source any in my country.

Too bad the chip is clocked way past it's perf/W sweet spot.

FUCK NIGGERS, FUCK KIKES.

*confused fanboy noises*
Seriously. Love AMD. I suffered through the bad years (And there have been many) I also know how to not fanboy when friends ask. But how in the everloving fuck does this happen? Was the 2080ti undervolted? Did they sacrifice a child? Wtf?

>FX-8350
>polaris
bonus points for not needing a heating system in your apartment

Not worth it at around 550€ (same for the gaysus strix), I went with a 430€ pulse (very hard to find at that price point in yurop)

I will buy the first pulse or red devil I can get my grubby hands on

In my opinion I have enough karma to have access to the Tyrant Virus because I would never make a beauty product out of it..doesn't make sense.