What is the worst gift you received Jow Forums ?

What is the worst gift you received Jow Forums ?

Attached: WorstGift.jpg (570x960, 72K)

Amazon alexa

my life

Life can't be a gift, just like assault and rape can't be gifts.

/thread

Attached: absolute-disgust.jpg (512x512, 10K)

Chlamydia.

A gym card

>That bitch complaining about being gifted Super Troopers.

D
R
O
P
P
E
D
T

Fuck you Brittany, Super Troopers is a classic.

A second hand copy of Theme Park World (1999) for PC in a badly cracked CD case
It was 2009, my Vista PC wouldn't run it

Little known fact: the guy in OP's pic is electronic crossword puzzle girl's boyfriend.

one of the only gifts i remember receiving
my boss once gave me movie tickets for two
thing was i couldnt go twice because they were for the same movie and i wasnt allowed to choose
so i just used the one ticket and had an empty chair beside me
it was apocalypto back in 2006 if i remember correctly

>Super Troopers Movie
That was an awesome flick
stupid cunt

You never hear about the gift of rape but you always hear about the gift of life.

Gift of rape is so unappreciated
So many ask for it, so few thank for it

a 25 Euro gift card, no really, any gift card is a bad gift. DO NOT GIVE GIFT CARDS AS GIFTS YOU AUTISTIC FUCKER.

user....

No it is not a bad gift, the only better gift is real money. Gift cards and real money are the only things which can be easily exchanged for other things.

Visa gift cards are a thing.

Do you pay tax on buying a gift card?

He is a solid 7/10 all day.

"Soundgarden - Burden in my Hand" CD, the single.

Grow some balls, Kevin.

macbook air
put it straight in the bin

jewelry

AND A LITRE COLA

hey this is from columbus ohio

kek

this thread

FB user: brittany.wellman.35

Probably doesn't get baked so much anymore

good find. i bet this is from the Lantern or some OSU newspaper. I wonder what the other people are up to.

It carries absolutely zero sentimental value and it shows laziness and no effort from whoever gave it. I would cherish a cheap handwritten letter that cost 20 cent more than a gift card.

BBC DVD "All About Animals" for my 16 birthday and a bag of eclairs. The bag was good, but it got confiscated 2 hrs later by a boarding school STAFF, not by other kids, under the assumption that they were spoiled and they'll save me from poisoning.

Attached: 1565896449783.jpg (800x1126, 392K)

Isn't that book for kids?

Nah fuck that, the sentiment can come from us meeting in person and them expressing their best wishes and me believing them assuming we're good friends.
I don't need a dumb card for it, if it's from someone I barely know then I know they don't mean it and so it's pointless.

That's the point, why do you think I consider it the worst.

to each their own user, let's embrace our diversity and call it a day.

I thought you don't like books about animals

A Andromeda's Shun shit. My grandma have no idea, problably.

I miss her...

>shirt
Fix'd.

>life
Came here to write this.

Attached: AS.jpg (620x330, 32K)

same, got a dot and only ever activated it by accident until we tossed it.

Genital herpes

Top post friend. Made me trade up.

The gift that keeps on giving

are you honestly proud of your answer? Don't you realize what you wrote is so unoriginal and easy to come to that every 14 year could state the same reply? Don't you value thought? If you were trying to be funny or trying to play the "le depression" meme, couldn't you have come to a different answer? Do you honestly put no effort into your life?

a Spiderman pijama, my cousin thought it would be a good idea because i like anime and videogames so she thought i also liked marvel. it was autistic as hell. Literally a kid pijama but adult sized

Core2Duo E7500 or something optiplex from my boss

Literally this.

Holy fuck humans.

(You)

Attached: B9F47573-4593-47BA-9D41-C478BB555625.gif (350x239, 613K)

>it just, wasnt dude wheres my car

Next time look at the op, smoothbrain.

a Jow Forums pass

are you honestly proud of your answer? Don't you realize what you wrote is so unoriginal and easy to come to that every 14 year could state the same reply? Don't you value thought? If you were trying to be funny or trying to play the "le depression" meme, couldn't you have come to a different answer? Do you honestly put no effort into your life?

Attached: the blade.jpg (640x960, 89K)

users

I can't remember the last time I was given a gift.

iTunes giftcard by my step grandmother

Attached: 1564914055990.png (796x1060, 407K)

I started a newer job and made friends with one of the guys there. Apparently I didn't know he was considered the "weird" guy because he keeps to himself. We both love WH40k, Magic the Gathering, and anime, he's just got some hardcore social anxiety while I get along with everyone. Anyhow, his birthday came along recently so I got him a couple WH40k kits with paint and a special made cupcake from a specific bakery by us for his gift. He honestly looked like he was going to cry and managed to stutter out a thank you.

Yahtzee, I was 8 and I got fucking yahtzee for christmas. Could have bought a star wars action figure for half that and I'd have been over the moon.

I appreciate everything people give to me even if it's not what I like. Even if there's no thought about what I might enjoy and just keeping up appearances it still means they tried for whatever reason. life is pretty finite and I'm proud of the connections and associations I have.

Attached: 1468722151323.jpg (1184x1046, 407K)

that picture really makes me want a Pepsi now for some reason. What sort of subliminal voodoo is this?

Attached: 1564613463535.jpg (640x640, 50K)

Unfortunately not everyone is you.

It's not depression, I just fucking hate being human.

Based Schopenhauer poster.

Attached: aschopenhauer.jpg (500x642, 85K)

you probably saved everyone's life for another couple years.

I also don't remember anyone congratulate me except my mom and sister on my birthday, not even Facebook notification.

"Giving" life is like "giving" AIDS or black eye.

No.

Having children is morally indefensible without resorting to emotional appeals tbvh

Well, technically there could be arguments to have children, but you won't ever hear the not-wrong ones from those who defend the whole idea.

The rational arguments for having children rely on the fact that only humans are currently capable of creating technology that could eventually wipe all life on Earth.
If humans die out but leave Earth alive, something else will eventually take over and commit all the same mistakes.

But how does that stack up against the world's most common counter argument?
>I'll be dead by then anyway, why should I care?

Life

"I don't care lol, muh nihilism" beats all morality, but it's pretty easy to ridicule since almost no one who uses it actually wants to go all the way through and admit shit like
>yes, I don't give a fuck about raped children, they can choke on a dick and die
There are very few people who really just don't give any fucks about others, most only pretend because they got cornered with an argument they can't counter.

>There are very few people who really just don't give any fucks about others
Where do you live and is it nice there? Cause this is virtually everyone I have ever met in Washington state.

When I was 13 I wanted a gaming laptop for christmas, and my mum, being naive about tech, went to a guy to build a """gaming pc""" for me, only because she was naive, she fell into that scumbags deceit and got me a 2nd hand pile of junk, all is good though, I have a fairly mid-tier pc now

>Where do you live and is it nice there?
A place full of edgelords who pretend not to care about others, but still get mad whenever another pedo priest is exposed.
They don't care in the sense that they don't do anything to help, but they still get their rage kicks out of it.
It is also a place full of edgelords who pretend to care about others but then wish torture on everyone who doesn't follow their retarded anti-morals, but that's besides the point.

Most people are immoral and don't do anything to help, but they're also hypocritical and do get emotional over things that don't affect them.
If someone tries to play the nihilist card, it's often easy to point out that they're not a nihilist, just an ignorant hypocrite. You just need to find the thing they do care about.

This thread.

He said gift, not curse.

>rape can't be gifts.
That's where you're wrong.

Go be a human toilet then

Tons of Free Record Shop gift cards I didn't know what to do with when I was a little kid. Now the cards are useless and the whole store chain is dead, lol.

Grove city represent

I got a shirt that said something like "I logged off for this??"
I never wore it.

A portable cassette player. Around 5 years after they stopped releasing music on cassettes. Not even a good one that had been heavily discounted. Like the kind of thing they sell in a pound shop.

grove street. home. at least it used to be before...