Yikes

yikes

Attached: 1538227338182.png (729x944, 423K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/omto9Q-eS_Q
youtu.be/9t-GF_f7eIY
warosu.org/g/thread/S68630621#p68630775
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Good thing I’m on iOS 13

>company releases product
>product has exploits that slipped under radar
>company pushes update to patch exploits
Not really seeing an issue. Every company out there does the same.

>lagOS

No lag issues on my xs max, iPad Pro 2nd generation, iPad mini 5, or Apple Watch series 4

android is insufferable

>Apple has since fixed all of the problems
whats wrong?

$10mil to the Google team.

Coping iToddlers seething that Pajeets can't secure for shit! Android doesn't have this problem

They got un-fixed in another update LMAO

Holy cuck

The issue is - you can't really verify what and how it got patched, because the whole OS is proprietary.

dejavu...

>iToddler
Never owned an Apple product. Just a realist. Hell, Android does the same thing. Releases security updates every few months to address lingering problems on supported versions.

At least the updates don't undo previous security patches.

meanwhile: only 0,0000000000001% of all android phones have latest security patch

I'll take that over not being able to use pic related without a cock dongle ANY day of the week. Besides iOS updates keep undoing previous patches so what's the point?

Attached: image.png (1337x636, 364K)

Lagdroid is for the poor and mentally retarded. Every time I look at and use android I feel sick.

Slow, long input delays, apps are lower quality, gaming is pathetic and full of lag.

So you rather use a slower storage format because you just want a dumbass SD card. As I stated in android of from mentally deranged.

That's true. Though new issues are often opened up. For example, the notorious Pixel bootloop.

>be poor
>own a Note 9
Pick one and only one. Absolutely in awe of the storage capabilities this thing has, and the performance I get without it overheating thanks to the little water cooling system it has (literally just evaporated water inside the copper heatsinks).

How is it slow?

Attached: Screenshot_20190815-145255(1)(1).jpg (703x93, 37K)

>slower

Slower than the stock format used in iPhone and Android

Sure but does it really matter irl? That particular card has A2 rating, V30 rating, and max speed of 100MB/s for transfers. Turned into english:
You can record 4K30fps video with 0 dropped frames
You can use it to launch apps with single digit percent difference from using the internal storage

So lets say I wanted to record high quality 4K30FPS footage of your mom and play it back on the same device, THAT card would have 0 problems doing that.

Just for reference high quality 4K30FPS video is about 100Mbps or about 45GB/hour.

ios has a pretty low vulnerability count

android is much worse

The opposite, there have been like 10 waves of iCloud leaks already. Personally I really liked the latest miranda cosgrove leaks, I never knew she had such a puffy vagina.

What about you, which were your favorite leaks?

Attached: Miranda-2BCosgrove-2BWiki-2B-2526-2BBoyfriend.jpg (1024x576, 97K)

>In the original “Fappening,” the hacker, identified as Ryan Collins, hacked around 50 iCloud and 72 Gmail accounts via a simple phishing scheme. From 2012 onward, Collins sent his victims emails that looked like notifications from Apple or Google in which he asked them to re-enter or provide their login data.
it's almost like tech illiterate anjeets don't know anything about technology

Right but there were MORE leaks after that. Miranda's puffy vagina didn't show up until the 10th wave a few months ago.

I'm sure there have been but iOS track record poops on android. See any vuln disclosure list

and all of those leaks were as a result of phishing, tech illiterate foreigner

Uhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh, no? It's not like you're actually interested in researching this and showing the exact figure, but with Android YOU can choose to receive the latest security patches virtually as soon as they're available and that's if you're running a custom ROM. Nothing of the sort will ever be possible on iOS. And you can actually verify what these patches do, because there are patch notes and Android is open source.
Also for these geniuses:

>custom ROM
imagine trusting literal pajeets with your phone's operating system, cringe

>Lagdroid is for the poor and mentally retarded. Every time I look at and use android I feel sick.
>Slow, long input delays, apps are lower quality, gaming is pathetic and full of lag.
Yeah yeah yeah yeah yeah yeah yeah, here's a $300 Android phone versus your latest and greatest iPhone:
youtu.be/omto9Q-eS_Q
youtu.be/9t-GF_f7eIY
Hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

>dumb unrelated Jow Forums bullshit
Yeah, thanks for proving me right that you don't actually care about any of this.

>chink garbage
Yeah, no. Those Chinese electric scooters aren't even allowed within 500ft of my SOC due to spying concerns, good luck getting chink spyware phones approved for byod at any reputable company

>thanks for proving me right that you don't actually care about any of this.
I have a BSc in computer science and I work as a senior SOC analyst, cope harder tech illiterate "gamer" and go to college and try getting a non-food service job

You're missing the point. You're ignoring track record. iOS is much better here. If you stay up to date you're gonna be pretty safe regardless of which OS you run. Android doesn't have a great track record. The vulns are gonna keep coming.

imagine believing that your product doesn't have bugs

Yeah yeah yeah yeah yeah yeah yeah yeah yeah, I see you're totally talking about security exploits now.
I'm not missing the point, here:
>The issue is - you can't really verify what and how it got patched, because the whole OS is proprietary.

>Yeah yeah yeah yeah yeah yeah yeah yeah yeah, I see you're totally talking about security exploits now.
t. neet with no degree thinks he understands security

You are still missing the point. Open Source is a better model but the superior product is iOS. The concern that your OS is doing something nefarious under the hood is a separate topic.

Yeah, sooooooooooo entligthen me then genius. Why do I have to pull words and only get bullshit out of your mouth? I think I know why.
>broios is jus bettur dude
What kind of an argument is that?
>The concern that your OS is doing something nefarious under the hood is a separate topic
Uhh, it's not unrelated to this and iOS does plenty of nefarious things under the hood without the possibility of you doing anything about that. But it's the same story with what these security exploits might be doing - you can't and don't know, because there are no specific patch notes, the supposed fixed code can't be seen because it remains in-house and you're just taking Apple's word for it.

Company is worth billions of dollars and yet their QA is no better than that of a small shop.

Do you understand that iOS has an exceptionally good track record? iOS is a major target yet it has suffered relatively few vulns. You do not need to know anything about the OS's working to see that it's more secure. The patch details do not matter for the purpose point being made. Android has been routinely exploited throughout its entire existence worse than Windows actually. You know every possibiliy of everything that occurs with your Android OS but the end result is iOS is harder to hack.

>Do you understand that iOS has an exceptionally good track record?
Fuck you and your track record. I mean, what else is there to say?
Here it is, along with one report of them purposefully ignoring security holes for 3 years:
warosu.org/g/thread/S68630621#p68630775
You're beyond gullible for even starting to believe any of that. If I was in your place, I'd work on my critical thinking skills and distancing myself from consumerism. Don't forget that you've never been able and never will be able to do anything about what's mentioned here on iOS, whereas on Android you can.

yes Apple helps the law we all know this meanwhile actual criminals will break right into your porous android OS

Not him but you've ignored other factors in play. Apple has a stricter system for getting apps into its store. Less people use iOS. Apple discourages people from using older products. These all make it less likely for exploits to be discovered.

If you've ever worked in software development before, you would know that patches with no details is just the company trying to not embarrass itself.

Just because the issues are fixed doesn't mean everyone installed them.

I haven't ignored anything. Apple is a huge target with a great track record. None of your points matter when the results are shiny. I don't need to know the how and why when the methods are effective. Sometimes it just works is a valid reason.

There are other reasons to not choose Apple but they don't apply here. Disclosed vulns are an area they win at.

Tell me one thing. Why do they do this? It's not their fucking business if iThings have security issues or not. Can't they spend time on fixing their devices instead, or do they want to scare people away from Apple?

>I haven't ignored anything.
>Completely ignored my points

So much for your computer science degree. Why even bring it up?

>Sometimes it just works is a valid reason.

Typical iDrone response. You're just another mindless consumer.

>Tell me one thing. Why do they do this?

Apple did the same thing before.

I'm not CS degree man sir. You don't have any points. You're worried that apple is keeping vulns for the FBI to use meanwhile android is guaranteed to have an equivalent vuln at any given time and more of them as one can surmise basex on their trackrecord. Patch details are nice but they don't further your argument any. You have an idealist view of security but it's very naive. iOS has less disclosed vulns because it's harder to hack.

>Apple did the same thing before.
This doesn't really answer my question. Why is Google running this Zero group shit? They discovered meltdown and spectre in x86 processors and I can understand this, because google uses Intel (or AMD) processors in their data centers, etc. But why do they audit iOS?

Non-chinkphone flagships do, and they're the only Android phones that are relevant since we're comparing them to iPhones.

>itoddler gets btfo
oof

marketing campaign

does anyone have that "android users are made of poo" megacompilation meme?

No one wants to hack boring poor people.

Attached: CE529CE8-4186-4B09-A974-8ECF24E24006.gif (400x500, 1.91M)

Google CEO is a literal pajeet