Best laptop for a college student? My daughter is going away to college this fall and I want to get her a laptop...

Best laptop for a college student? My daughter is going away to college this fall and I want to get her a laptop, I want it to be nice but locked down so she can only save files to a place be both can access on the cloud so I can make sure she is studying. Also I want one without a camera that you can't use for social media, any ideas? My daughter is very lithe and nubile and I am worried about her socializing

Attached: comuterfordaughter.png (842x594, 987K)

Based Fritzl

obvious bait is obvious

A Chromebook with the camera removed.

How to turn your daughter into the dorm bicycle 101

That won't help her at all, you'll just make her buy a USB webcam for 2$ or become a dorm whore. The more you restrict for her, the more she will try to "break the rules". Just get her a normal laptop and be a cool parent. That'll help her more.

Was she a cute little loli when she was little?

she would not know how to do that

wat

lewd

you can do all you want but that wont stop her from making friends and using their tech. Just buy her a shitty 400 dollar laptop that is optimized for ppt, word. excel etc

do you have an idiot daughter? you've already lost she'll jump from dick to dick because she'll always need a man to do things for her, even simple things.

rude

Used ThinkPad

I cannot think or comprehend of anything more cucked than having a daughter. Honestly, think about it rationally. You are feeding, clothing, raising and rearing a girl for at least 18 years solely so she can go and get ravaged by another man. All the hard work you put into your beautiful little girl - reading her stories at bedtime, making her go to sports practice, making sure she had a healthy diet, educating her, playing with her. All of it has one simple result: her body is more enjoyable for the men that will eventually fuck her in every hole.

Raised the perfect girl? Great. Who benefits? If you're lucky, a random man who had nothing to do with the way she grew up, who marries her. He gets to fuck her tight pussy every night. He gets the benefits of her kind and sweet personality that came from the way you raised her.

As a man who has a daughter, you are LITERALLY dedicating at least 20 years of your life simply to raise a girl for another man to enjoy. It is the ULTIMATE AND FINAL cuck. Think about it logically

You dont want your daughter to continue your genes? Now that's real cucking

I believe that was the joke

1u dell power edge and an inverter.

Mega Based.
That's Jow Forums for ya.

Attached: 1565890811175.jpg (800x1200, 105K)

No amount of technology will stop me from having sex with your daughter.

Attached: image.jpg (653x635, 1.27M)

Stop being so possessive. This isn't going to help your daughter. Going to college likely means she is already 18 so anything controlling you want to be doing is already moot. All you can hope for is that she will make good decisions by herself. You don't get to force her to.

this guy

Jow Forums is satire. You know that right? There is no god either.

Most based posts on the board rn

>based
no

Any refurb with an SSD in it and at least 16GB of memory. Linux is best for portables but if she's got no clue about that stuff Windows 10/7.

>at least 16GB of memory.
no

>"be a cool parent"
>based
no

You sound like a fucking terrible parent.

she's going to get fucked by literally hundreds of different guys FYI

rude

OP, I can help your daughter with her computer stuff, when can I meet her?

have you fucked her yet?

Apple™ MacBook Pro of course

>If you're lucky
What happens if you're unlucky?

I personally don't give a crap about my genes, my child would be lazy and unmotivated anyways.

Wtf is a normie going to do with that 16 gigs of ram on a cheap laptop? Have 500 tabs of instagram and 40 word documents open at the same time?

rude

>daughter

Attached: 71HqQ3pMawL._SL1500_.jpg (1500x997, 59K)

Yes or no?

Get her on some birth control because she’s gonna be getting fucked in every available hole

rude

Listen OP, I'm gonna give you a real answer for a change: we're gonna need a few photos of your daughter to determine the best option, preferrably when she was aged 10 to 15.

>maniacal micromanaging parents obsessed with control
my father was like that (plus some more), it's now 4 years since I last spoke with him and he's in danger zone of receiving a punch anywhere within 1 meter of radius from me.
Being maniacal, overly possessive, control-freak with some god-complex will make her hate you, you colossal faggot

It's not continuing your genes if she fucks niggers

We told you to fuck off last thread. Stop making more. I am going to fuck your poorly raised daughters cunny you failure of a father

Attached: 1559352086029.png (722x535, 292K)

>sending a woman to college
You are a fucking failure of a father. You must truly hate her and want her to be a cumdumpster deep down inside if you would spend thousands of dollars so she can have communist propaganda drilled into her mind.