Hey guys this is Techlead, former Google Techlead, Welcome to the Techlead show where I am Techlead, the Techlead

Hey guys this is Techlead, former Google Techlead, Welcome to the Techlead show where I am Techlead, the Techlead

Attached: 3AA18C6F-9579-4BC3-B344-168F58C2889D.jpg (2331x2331, 675K)

Other urls found in this thread:

vocaroo.com/i/s08btGcibOZU
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

more like divorced cuck lead

cucklead lmao
literally anything this guy has to say in the future can easily be discarded by saying he's a cuck, and I fucking love it

Attached: cucklead.png (1302x892, 1.23M)

Did his wife divorce him because he’s such a fucking robot that’s only good at coding?

Face height frame

vocaroo.com/i/s08btGcibOZU

Attached: JP.jpg (856x642, 43K)

Good impression user

That and he has said himself he is rather cheap... Women are emotional creatures, and he probably just didn't speak on her wavelength because his brain doesn't work like that. The wife sounds like a massive gold-digging cunt though, so there's that.

>former Google Techlead
>former

its your fault your wife left you.

Attached: images.jpg (639x480, 16K)

formerly married

Attached: 1564160092877.jpg (500x375, 75K)

you told me to "take extreme ownership" so i made her my slave and locked her in the basement

but then she ran away and the cops are at the door, wtf do i do now jocko???

You literally cannot legally have the same privileges and formats that were always common with marriage throughout time. So no its not his fault. The only fault is him not blaming her more.

how is he a cuck if he got divorced

mods fucking better delete this and give you a warning for make a post about him. I used his pic unrelated in a thread and i got a fucking warning for it.

This is the tech lead here, former father and husband tech lead btw. Now my wife has moved back to Japan and is fucking a literal shrimp from the ocean because it please her better than me.

Did I mention I worked at Google for a few days?

Attached: kxQYN9LBTaixAXqC3eVF_pic-001-6.jpg (1920x1920, 292K)

guy has been milking idiots for years on youtube with stupid videos no one really needs to watch

what goes around comes around I guess

why software devs get so many view without even actually coding is beyond me

if I made vlogs about my profession not even I would watch them, what the hell is wrong with the IT industry

>how is he a cuck if he got divorced
he now gets to pay alimony to his wife while she's fucking chad
and since he keeps bragging about how much money he makes, it's not gonna be cheap

Talk about sitting on your laurels kek

>alimony
wow thats cucked
sucks to live in a thirdworld shithole

I watched lots of his vids, can't really remember a single thing he said that stuck with me, not a single piece of helpful "advice" i remember.
But i don't really give a fuck how flawed or pointless his videos are, i will still watch them when bored.

I admire her dedication. Imagine how hard it must be to put up with that robot and allow him some pussy once in a while. The guy has a Naruto-style video with one of his friends for fuck's sake. I wouldn't expect any girl to endure that shit.

Google...did I mention I worked for Google?

Attached: fb_computer_science.jpg (2592x1936, 610K)

What the fuck

what does he actually program? hes using one of the most evil operating systems every devised by society

*And I wear leather jackets

even before getting cucked this guy was an asshole clickbaiter

hahaha

Imagine working for Google as a "tech lead" and then falling down the rungs of society to a YouTube content creator where he boasts about respectively menial achievements with respect to his peers and the tech industry. And learning now about his wife leaving him? HAHAHA what an absolute failure of a human.

He's loaded to the tits bro. He literally doesn't give a shit about paying alimony, his wife left him because he was too rich. Like damn that's a bad thing but that's not a bad thing too.

Attached: 727358352453.png (726x805, 217K)

>good at coding
source?

He’s a millionaire

If you worked at Google in the Bay Area and didn’t spend any money on housing because you still lived with your parents, then you’d be a (single digit) millionaire too. He’s good at coding because he worked at Google?

mutt logic lol

>iToddler gets cucked
Wow, that sure was surprising.

Attached: 1554100085448.png (552x688, 358K)

I've seen his videos, they talk more about what is to be a programmer rather than actually talking about programming stuff.

How does that work if his wife moved back to Japan? Is there international alimony laws or is he just doing it himself?

I think the divorce happened in California and he lost half his shit. Neither the child support nor alimony can be enforced internationally so he’s paying both voluntarily: the child support because he’s a decent father, the alimony because he’s a literal cuck.

Don't be a bucket crab

He uses lincux

no. she divorced because small penis.

Underrated

Don't tell anyone but I'm literally the dude smashing his wife. She's going to get half his cash so she can support my NEET lifestyle. Thanks for the Googlebux bruh

Absolute devious

who else would be interested in a robot zombie with no opinions

She is japanese, so she is a robot herself

Not true at all, she ghosted and ran away to japan with the kid

devilish. I shan't tell a soul

kek

Moreso just how to make money and shit

>chad
Japs are the shortest of the bunch so probably not

From what I gather he tried to solve all of his problems with money, and some problems (e.g. emo support) cannot be solved by money.

He just spent it all on traveling (by himself) and the wife probably got sick of the selfishness

I think he only traveled by himself before he got married

>getting married
Imagine getting some highly paid job at Google and not wanting to keep it all to yourself

Cringe and bluepilled

This chink faggot never travelled anywhere because he thought it was a waste of money and literally has videos advising against it. Now that he’s been divorce raped and watched all his money that he refused to spend suddenly halved, he’s putting out videos about travelling and enjoying yourself. Fuck this chink.

Nah, he brags about it all the time. He says he backpacked around Europe and also he lived in Japan for a long time. He says that you need to do it early, because it's not possible when you have a wife and children.

He’s still a disgusting chink. Literally no one wants to see him around Europe.

he said the got fleeced by his wife