Why the fuck is half this board just

Why the fuck is half this board just
>find vaguely tech related political tweet/clickbait headline
>post it here along with "look wat da j00z/libtards did this time" or sarcastically repeating the title/tweet instead of on the *politics* board expecting everyone to just circlejerk and agree with them
>anyone acknowledging the board being shit up just results in the thread being spammed with "lmao libtard cucks seething Jow Forums was always conservative dilate tranny sharing my thoughts on kike Mossad jidf conspiracies to make your kids degenerate race mixing faggots is technology maybe use reddit if you can't stand Jow Forums not being your echo chamber"

I'm legitimately wondering if these are bots at this point, the posts have gotten so repetitive and low quality even for Jow Forums

Attached: 1563040507848.png (1056x869, 73K)

Ok KEK

I'm pretty sure a bunch of them are paid shills

damn I noticed this around 2010
that's when I noticed the brain drain on Jow Forums
you must be new here

They come from reddit. They're here because there's no downvote button here. Now one of them will tell me to go back, because they assume I'm one of the downvote bullies and followed them here. Watch.

You need to go back.

fuck off jidf

Epic joke, here’s your gold

Haha b&r my fellow 'pedes

Jow Forumstards usually are told to fuck off and their bait threads are deleted, but the faggot /v/ermin who make 15 hardware wars threads and 10 phone wars threads are always left up with impunity.
The report list really needs an option for "flamewar" on a lot of boards.

I hope you see the irony in your post XD

>Pre-2014/gaymur gayte is considered "oldfag"

some of those things are just Jow Forums culture though
spamming nigger is every thread was a valid contribution to the thread in 2005

This, brand whoring is infinitely worse for board quality than Jow Forums shit is

Anyone who denies this participates in brand whoring, QED.

>"Jow Forums" makes a thread
>deleted within a few minutes
>shill / redditor / shitposter makes a thread
>bump limit, get's repeated for a month
This is applicable to nearly any board.

this board is an example of what happens to your brain on loonix
>never even once

fucking nigger install gentoo fagget

Attached: 1472940454370.gif (412x232, 1.83M)

>72338495
>Implying lunix is even close a problem
Haha, epic joke

Implement some "belongs on /v/" "belongs on Jow Forums" just like Jow Forums did. All problems solved. Would require mods to be massive dick suckers for once.

lolwut
there are like 3+ blatant Jow Forums threads up at any given time, and that's not counting the ones they hijack

Fuck off Incel/AMDrone/nvidiot

If there's always three or more at a time, perhaps you can link them? I'm curious to see what people consider Jow Forums these days as someone who browsed Jow Forums in the past.

dilate

Attached: 1565579376889.jpg (431x420, 40K)

Jow Forums is the least of this website's problems. 12 year old zoomers who treat this place like their shitposting ground, phoneposters and a massive army of braindead consumerists aka normies are the real fucking killers. At least Jow Forums sticks to their topic and gets informative about it, can't say the same about Jow Forums or /tv/.

STFU retard, living in your head rent free. If you want a PC site for your discussions go back to R. Saying muh Jow Forums bots for any other political opinion isnt any much better faggot.

SJWs and bait poster can go kill themself hosnest, preferably i wouldn't want to post in /dpt/ with a tranny crossdresser thumbnail, are they bait or signalling? Dont care. Fuck em both. Stop it.

Fuck off commie.

>imagine getting offended by people saying nigger and kike

While it's not a written rule, just a obvious assumption and the original intent. You're going to have to stop posting, Jow Forums is for humans and humans only, you're not wanted here.

hahahahahhaha - this - epic - lol ! did you see he posted a punching frog with that catch phrase lmao !!!1

You have to go back.

Attached: varg stop.png (512x512, 78K)

nazis are everywhere!!!

Jow Forums is the designated shitting street for white trash that's the issue.
I couldn't imagine who is behind all the shit posting.

Attached: pol_on_g.png (872x195, 11K)

wow op is such a cuck

>he doesn't understand chan culture
Hey tranny. Are you autistic?

It's not just Jow Forums. Every board is like this now. Jow Forums is a scapegoat and it's ruining Jow Forums but sadly it's not their fault. All anyone who wants some (You)s has to do is post something political and samefag some replies. If you get mad at Jow Forums posts they win, if you don't you are labeled as a Jow Forumstard and no one wants that. The only way I know to fix this is better moderation.
Also replace Jow Forums in the above with anime, reddit, SJW and you see how Jow Forums is irrelevant when it comes to board quality.

These meta threads are also quicly get archived or straight up deleted. Sorry user.

Your daily reminder that Jow Forums has always been trash

Attached: 4chan_stallman.jpg (750x600, 69K)

Every form of community is going down the drain in general. This is what happens when you have an abundance of young males with no purpose in life and no qt 3.14 gf to gently creampie while she cries softly.
We final death throes of the Roman Empire now.

Attached: 1441915606404.jpg (2405x917, 917K)