What are the basics of virus removal on windows...

what are the basics of virus removal on windows? I have a PC technician interview next week and I have to show that I know what I'm doing. I can put parts together and install OS's and software but I've never had I virus so I've never had to uninstall one.

Attached: lainconfused.gif (500x357, 847K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=TDpxx5UqrVU
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

just show them how you install gentoo

get norton nigger

Attached: 1565565705168.webm (640x360, 2.97M)

I told him I installed gentoo in the initial interview and he seemed impressed lmao

real life angel spotted

Did anyone else wait for it to open up and fire a laser beam?

Task manager is your best friend. Booting into safe mode is a no-brainer right off the bat, sans networking of course. Then load up task manager and go through the paces of what looks out of place. The rest of it's gonna be some pretty fairly simple detective work, right click the processes looking out of place, find where they live and nuke them from orbit. Go through the boot-up operations, make sure it's clean and you should be looking pretty good.

Attached: large.png (940x1024, 1.51M)

yea but i think they killed it, sub probably has a specimen chamber where they can suck in creatures but it seems like the blew water at it and tore it apart.

Attached: Lilith_%28Rebuild%29.png (1920x1080, 967K)

thanks user, i'll do just that

fucking deep sea man

Attached: deep8.webm (900x506, 2.3M)

If you can, grab a burner PC or VM and just go wild on it. Start simple, work your way up to totally fucking it up with >softonic and then see what you can do. A lot of it comes from just wrestling the machine and figuring out what works.

Attached: 2002728__safe_artist-colon-luciferamon_coco+pommel_bust_clothes_cocobetes_cute_earth+pony_female_flo (724x921, 42K)

im on my laptop running linux right now, maybe i'll install windows 10 and go fucking crazy. reminds me of this vinesauce video
youtube.com/watch?v=TDpxx5UqrVU

Attached: nozomi.jpg (1000x798, 65K)

Safemode, Combofix, MBAM

Fuck you, you like Vinesauce too? Alright, pass the discord tag pal we need to take this one outside.

(Also, Windows Destruction can teach you so much...)

Attached: 1092586 (2).jpg (287x286, 23K)

once infected cannot be trusted
prove me wrong

In windows you have trojans, rootkits and worms.
Each has its own techniques
Learn about the lastest viruses.

That's it. I'm getting into oceanography just so I can go way the fuck down there and drop acid.

Gmer and alikes

eyyy aight
>dylerius#3128

Attached: smug.jpg (480x480, 18K)

boot from thumb drive of ubuntu and install clamtk and remove the viruses from windows partition from ubuntu side

This

>dropping acid inside a tiny sealed machine 10km underwater
I don't think you've thought this through