The Burden of Being Black at Google

assets.documentcloud.org/documents/6278613/The-Weight-of-Silence-Reflecting-on-D-I-at-Google.pdf

Vice article: archive.is/Hsnl5

Yet another diversity hullabaloo at Google.

EnHancE tHe diVerSitY trAinIng wItH Vr

Attached: firefox_2019-08-15_22-53-54.png (1056x763, 534K)

Other urls found in this thread:

geneticliteracyproject.org/2018/10/16/claims-that-us-is-a-genetic-melting-pot-appear-overblown-if-youre-white/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>the burden of being black

Being given jobs you would never get if you weren't black is a burden?

Attached: ff.jpg (828x1472, 141K)

As a literal 56% half breed when do I get my day to scream oppression? Only pure breeds moan about this shit

i wonder if these are legitimate concerns or just a bunch of black people being treated like the rest of the staff and saying 'THEY DOIN THIS CUZ WE BLACK'

Basically no black in the us is a "pure breed" average European admixture is something like 20 percent.

I'm sure google kisses their asses every minute of every day. Nothing will ever be good enough.

no one is a "pure bred" in shartistan

Attached: amerimutt origin.jpg (1280x854, 281K)

What? Is she complaining because a dumb colleague made a harmless remark and she wasn't able to speak up?
Are people not able to live outside of their confirmation bubble anymore?

Fuck off with this dumb int meme
geneticliteracyproject.org/2018/10/16/claims-that-us-is-a-genetic-melting-pot-appear-overblown-if-youre-white/

Only recently has american society been this fucked, it had practically no genetic effect on whites before.

for those that don't want to read the article
>black guy starts work at google
>soon after there are a few controversial episodes of police brutality on african americans
>wants to talk about them with other staff
>surprise, the staff doesn't want to discuss police brutality with the new guy who is also black
>other staff members act ignorant and think the following protests are dumb
>black guy gets mad that the other staff member
>black guy goes to protest Garner's death
>mentions a few other moments where the other staff acted subtly racist

i don't blame him for being sensitive, but it seems like it's not a burden of being black, it's more a burden of not being able to successfully discuss your feelings

>Motherboard has obtained the memo and has embedded it below.
Interesting how that didn't happen when they reported on Damore

>I dont blame him for being sensitive

Go back.

That and 2/3rds of his photo are. The kids aren't though.

Cringe

>Fuck off with this dumb int meme
cry me a river mulatto
bet you have big nigger lips from your 1/16th nigger heritage

Attached: 1558957449455.jpg (1024x656, 81K)

100% it was a diversity hire that failed to keep up with his human co-workers and/or was overly aggressive and antisocial.

>can't read actual data or understand that the USA wasnt even that multiracial pre 1960s

Keep posting your white DC newfag meme little baby

You know what I really, really like

as a martial artist with decades of experience I can safely say garner killed himself and the police officer was physically incapable of deliviering said injuries to him with a headlock rather then an "illegeal chokehold"

I fucking hate garner the most because I could physically demonstrate WHY he killed himself but nigs gonnna nig

blah blah, black people are a few decades away from the civil rights movement, and it would be disconcerting to be subject to some Judge Dredd type police bullshit just because you're black. The issue with the modern civil rights movement is that they can't word their arguments very well and it makes their position look weak.

He's just a fucking dumb ass retard with no "street smarts". You generally don't talk about politics or reveal your true opinions to people you don't know, especially at your job. To be so clueless in the "real world", I bet he had a privileged upbringing and lived most of his life in a bubble. He's like that Afghanistani woman who got lynched because she didn't keep her mouth shut.

>white
again another amerimongrel invention to cope over the fact that his genes are the result of a disgusting amalgamation
there's no such thing as "white" in europe, there are european nationalities instead

Attached: 1484494917551.png (672x506, 277K)

>muh blacks are oppressed!

go back to watching contra points you fucking 80 IQ subhuman.

Yes there is you inane retard. The white phenotype all Europeans share is the result of select peoples. Western and eastern hunter gatherers, then later indo Europeans. All blue eyes are from western hunter gatherers who had them, and eastern HG had paler skin.

the European is an amalgamation of genetic groups. And there is barely difference between northern euro groups whom made up the vast majority of america, and to compare those groups "mixing" to blacks and whites is asinine.

Just stop posting you in educated retard.

>complaining that everybody didn't talk about her chosen political issue at work at the level she wanted them to, even though she says herself that she didn't talk about them either

That's her "burden"? Should we call it Black Woman's Burden?

Like, I remember those times, it was only a handful of years ago. Lots of people were that way and when you live in a society it's on YOU to make the statements you want heard in it.

>he European is an amalgamation of genetic groups
stop projecting tyrone hernandez

Well I for one don't go to work to talk about police brutality and wouldn't want my workday interupted by such a conversation. He sounds like a total asshole desu.

>I'm stupid and I'm proud!

Thats not to say they are African you fucking idiot. Please spend 5 seconds learning what youre talking about next time before posting your stupid kike int memes

It's funny, whenever I talk to any burger, they're Irish Italian Indian bla bla bla and yet they scream about race as if they were somehow 'white'

Niggers are more pure blooded than any of these Trumptards screaming about their lost priviledge while having the genetic diversity of any pajeet streetshitter

>Irish isnt white

Please you fucking idiot. Please fucking read the link posted earlier. Kill your fucking self.

>niggers more pure blooded

The average negro in america is literally mixed.

>Asian mom standing on the ledge.

Attached: 1563916178705.jpg (720x545, 247K)

Implying we didn’t breed niggers to be pure dumb super slaves and we expect them to live in a world with us. They are more pure blooded than any anglo cuck because we forced them to be.

>>Irish isnt white
They're not. They're degenerate subhumans

Does Google want diversity or not? The fuck.

Fucking Gulag assholes.

irish aren't white retard
there's a reason why they were slaves in the colonies

kikes love to divide and conquer, stay focused on the kikes

Interesting that the guy pointing out that white people are white got banned and deleted, but the Jow Forumstards that started the shitshow get to stay.

>“These protestors aren’t going to solve anything, ” she said. ”Like, what are those people even trying to do? Seriously. What are they trying to do? Make people mad about getting stuck in traffic? Piss people off because they can’t get to Grand Central? It’s annoying. I just can’t stand it.” She rattled off a couple of other disparaging comments about the peaceful protestors I was preparing to join, repeatedly referring to them as those people before a chorus of my team’s nodding heads, each bobbing affirmingly behind their desks

And that co-worker’s name was Albert Einstein

jesus that's it? google is racist not because they discriminated against this guy, but because they didn't publicly get as angry about police brutality to the degree that some guy wanted them to be? fuck this

i would avoid anyone bothering me with woke shit too

WTF I THOUGH GOOGLE WAS KEKED

Elaborate?

So nothing. Just another diversion from the leak.

why do they bite the hand that feeds them
they have a good thing going with this jewish scam

I just wish Google stopped existing at this point. :]

Attached: cat_hats.jpg (1500x1500, 218K)

Theyre basically the same as other Englishmen. Stop meming. Learn to genetics.

Shut your hole moron.

Well then there are a lot of kikes itt

between population growth, and the fact that 40% of black people are on welfare, reparations have been paid in money and blood 100 times over.
70% of blacks still support formal reparations.
80% of slave owners were Jews, and all of the merchants that put them on boats across the atlantic.
If they want to complain, send them to africa. And send the Jews to Israel while we're at it. they're only pedophiles and exploiters.

Not him, but garner wasn't exactly a healthy guy, so he had a heart attack when the police arrested him.
However, they did so because he was selling individual cigarettes, which is an issue of cigarette tax evasion rather than drug peddling, so that kind of forcible restraint was really unwarranted. They really should have just given him a ticket or fine or something. That WOULD be worth complaining about, but he died, so everyone lost sight of the big picture regarding that incident.

this nigger should get a real job for once

Black coder here... I am just in awe at how much of a pussy this idiot is.

>implying you weren't raping every negres slave when the only concraception was a "day after" led pill
You're much closer to that dumb super slave status than you want to admit.

Attached: 1.jpg (640x641, 31K)

>My hands began to tremble, so I clenched and unclenched my fists to recirculate the blood in my palms, and began to zip my backpack faster and faster.
Lol nigger nearly chimped out because his coworkers wouldn't stand in the middle of the road with other niggers
>Companies like Praxis Labs are using virtual reality to help employees take the perspectives of people different than themselves, build empathy and bust their biases. As a leader in virtual reality, Google should be the first to understand the power of using VR to transform diversity training
This is the best idea an above average nigger working at Google could come up with. Let that sink in
>Google needs to provide mental health support equitably, which means making a more concerted effort to create opportunities for underrepresented groups to seek counseling and support.
>The referral program should be audited to determine how it impacts companydiversity.
Oh, of course he wants more diversity hires and free gibs just for blacks too lol

He spontaneously stopped breathing? The cop putting him in a chokehold didn't contribute anything to his demise? You trumpcucks are unbelievably delusional. Like, actually mental gymnastics are being used to justify this shit.

What is this, a crossover wedding?

Can't even imagine what a creatura that baby will be

>muh fee fees

no one is calling the cops superheroes. but garner was resisting arrest. and it was liberals that voted in the high taxes which gave garner the incentive to do this.
its like the guy who died of a cocaine overdose. the cops fucked up there too, but how about don't OD on cocaine, run into traffic, and basically do dumb shit on drugs.

these people are given several opportunities to avoid escalating or interacting with retarded cops but place all the blame on the cops.

It is selection bias. there are plenty of cops who wouldn't do that, but you obviously never hear about them because peaceful interactions don't make the news.

i wish people would keep politics out of the workplace.
its so irritating.
im here because i want to put food on the table.
im not here to talk about racial/sexual bullshit.

Attached: Pacific Countries.png (1200x630, 694K)

He was visibly an obese man. I know what you're getting at. You're trying to pick at his health to say 'oh, well that's why he's dead'. The cop was poorly trained and exacerbated the condition Garner was in resulting in his death. The average black will resist arrest. Why wasn't he trained to deal with that? What if Garner were a 76 year old skinny black man, if he resisted arrest, would you still blame the guy? What about the elderly Indian guy who got his skull fractured by a cop while he was walking in his own neighborhood? Just admit that most cops are fucking degenerate bullies. I know that the majority of them aren't, but since I don't have much interaction with them, I only get my views on them from the mainstream media.

brb writing my own memo: the burdain of a white guy having to listen to rich minorities saying america is more racist now than it ever was.

You misunderstand, it did contribute. Made him panic, causing the heart attack, and when you're having a heart attack you feel like you're not getting enough oxygen (because you actually aren't). But on a healthy individual, what that cop did probably wouldn't have killed him.

>admit that most cops are fucking degenerate bullies.
>I know that the majority of them aren't
>most cops are
>the majority aren't

Are you high? What the fuck is your last 2 sentences

you don't have interactions with them because you're not a nigger that's always committing crime.
Good cops don't want to work in those areas because it's dangerous and you have to deal with assholes all day, who abuse lefty protests to resist arrest more and try to make your life shit.
They are getting exactly what they deserve.

europoors don't have this problem because they don't have an enormous minority population that commits 95% of the violent crime, so they wouldn't understand the first thing about it.

It's stupid but not the level I expect to mock it *shrug*

Maybe the cop shouldn't have done that in the first place

cry more nig lover

bootlicker cuck

damn that Amerishart has modern age tech while those peasants are still dressing like it's the 1600's

based amerimutt

Most blacks are descended from slave owners.

Why does google pander to people that will never be satisfied no matter what they do?

>publicly complains about how racist his work environment was
>his best example of racism was when his coworkers didn't want to protest police on a highway
>his solution is to use VR
I don't know, it's pretty damn stupid

Why didn't he just do his job? None of this has to do with his job.

I thought he was going to be talking about getting his ideas shot down or stolen, not being taken seriously or babied. This shit literally has nothing to do with his fucking job.

come and shine my shoes paddy nigger
maybe i'll throw a potato in your direction

Should cops not tase aggressive junkies for fear of putting them into meth induced cardiac arrest?

Fucking piece of shit rat the Irish had basically the same GDP as other white immigrants and always succeeded in the USA. If you think they are somehow genetically vastly different from the English, Scots or Welsh youre out of your mind pal.

Hi Jow Forums

Wow, so white people should start a discussion with him every time a black person kills a white person, which would be like every fucking day. Because since he is black, it's like his fault that his race are 13% of the population and is responsible for 50% of the violent crime...

Burden my ass

Entitled faggot. There are things you don't talk about at work, dumbass. Guaranteed he's a closeted autist. Used to work with a woman who would go on and on about how much she hated this or that worker. Obviously she was fired because people go there to work, not drown themselves in even more negativity. The only time it's allowed is at a happy hour

>mufugga lets put some tupac on google.com!
>ignored
>see white people be racist and sheeeeit

Sorry user, your entire existence is a casualty of race war.

>be fatfuck
>go on rollercoaster, die
>it's the themeparks fault!

>Hey man you wanna talk about BLM?
>No, I'd like to keep my job
>deez muthfuggas be raycis yo
Damn that's fragile.

so basically a bunch of dindus who work at Google are angry because other dindus got clapped by the police for various reasons, and their non criminal, non bleeding heart co-workers don't give a fuck. Am I about right?

I had the same argument with a black neighbor of mine. He was talking about how Ferguson riots were unjust and how police violence is bad because they target blacks more. I told him about how the initial reaction was about Michael brown was completely wrong. There was no "hands up don't shoot innocent young potential doctor in making." He was just a thug that needed to be put down. I told him about how the gangs operating under the guise of "police brutality protest" were mainly just looters and riots targeting Asian-American stores just like they did with the 1992 riot with the korean stores. I then showded them the roof top korean video. The conversation then changed to how koreans are racists. kek

it is not about how much success you brought
there are irish signatures on the declaration and the constitution
thats all you need

>EnHancE tHe diVerSitY trAinIng wItH Vr
kek

I'm too lazy to read the article so I don't know about the truth but for once I agree with his coworkers.

>be me
>Asian
>work at FAANG
>subject of passive & direct racism
>report it
>nothing happens
>black guy writes memo
>goes viral

wtf

Attached: asianpepe.jpg (99x133, 4K)

Hey asian-american user, SEA here what kind of racism actually happened in USA for other asian-american?

kek, never noticed this

>10X diversity training with virtual reality
what the actual fuck does that even mean

Mostly indirect - no one takes you seriously and you will not be considered for anything unless you're exceptional. Also, don't be Chinese.

>'THEY DOIN THIS CUZ WE BLACK'
I have encountered that sort of shit many times in my life.

>person is an asshole to everyone
>black guy insists that he's rayciss because asshole guy was an asshole to him
I'd just chalk it up to people being self absorbed. They get all offended by some perceived slight but they don't even notice when other people are being treated poorly, unless it helps reinforce whatever idea they have in their heads.

All things considered, it's not so bad

Attached: Shrug.jpg (600x318, 37K)

they're going to make your vr waifu lecture you on intersectional rape culture before she helps you with your cummy ache.

>it's more a burden of not being able to successfully discuss your feelings
he's definitely a Jow Forumsentooman then

Why would you think you're a pure bred? I bet you're a mestizo, french moor nigger, or some kind of mongoloid chink slav

>Also, don't be Chinese
Well fuck then. But why?
And what's the ability to date there? Only other chinese and sometimes withe if you're lucky?

America is going through the Yellow Peril again now so Chinese people's status will be affected. The only way to get around it is to be rich.
>ability to date there
Funnily enough, studies done by Columbia and OkCupid shows the average Asian man needs at least $247,000 more than the average White guy to have a chance at all in the dating market.

Attached: 247k.png (705x729, 51K)

They're probably getting treated better, i.e. not getting fired when they dont do shit