Give me AT LEAST one good reason you're not getting this

And it better be good.

Attached: applecardtitanium-800x580.jpg (800x580, 22K)

Other urls found in this thread:

apple.com/apple-card/
mediafire.com/folder/dj875cd10yb72/EMF
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Fluid_mosaic_model#/media/File:Cell_membrane_detailed_diagram_en.svg
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lipid_bilayer
pdfs.semanticscholar.org/5306/e5b2a202f3aaa815ff553d5d28c5606a746f.pdf
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

I'm in AU

It's a waste of time and I manage my money already.

Because pre-approved loans of any amount are dangerous and dumb

>The power of iPhone. In a credit card.

inb4 "you're making this up"
>apple.com/apple-card/

cause i have one that RESPECTS MY FREEDOMS
itoddlers BTFO

Attached: gnu card.jpg (960x720, 315K)

If your an applefag you can shove Steve's dead dick even further down your throat

Is this a thing

I will fucking make it a thing

Not in burgerland

I don't want to be forced into a social credit system where your every movement is corralled and monitored.

I don't like Apple because they're a large part of a plot to brain damage and sterilize us all. That's what the "i" means, infertility. infertilityPad.

already have a credit card with 0% interest promotional rate and plenty of headroom on it

It offers interest rates that are higher than many credit cards, but on the low end of the scale for similar cash-back cards.

Jesus told me not to borrow money.

I already have more than one credit card and I pay them off whenever I use them.

>38% APR

Bad rates
Working overseas is questionable
Replacement for them if abroad is impossible
ATM fees traveling

Charles Schwab for me, besides my phone can do NFC payments

Because my name isn't Marisa Robertson

I'm not gay

Because I'm not a poor retard and I have never and will never give Apple a single cent of my money.

Attached: aliens_wont_visit.jpg (679x720, 77K)

Based, sign me up

>Because pre-approved loans of any amount are dangerous and dumb
To idiots maybe.

>If your an applefag you can shove Steve's dead dick even further down your throat
Oh look the underaged retard/poor who has never owned an Apple and thinks it's cool to hate it.

They only have 3 products with the letter "i".
Gay memer and detached from reality.
Let us know when you leave Jow Forums memes land.

Smart poster.

>literally has no idea how credit cards work
>violating rule 2

Attached: IMG_20190811_113029.jpg (1000x629, 71K)

>They only have 3 products with the letter "i".
Name them. You'll find they all cause infertility.
>iPod
>iMac
>iPad
>iPhone

All have bluetooth and wifi, therefore, they brain damage, sterilize, and destroy a person on every level. Anyone putting wifi devices in schools or the hands of children should be thrown in jail for the rest of their life.

Just because you don't know anything, doesn't mean no one else does. Stop using this garbage.

Excuse me, but I have more credit card debt than you'll ever know. My credit card debt levels are so great that creditors are literally knocking at my door as we speak to get some of my sweet money to pay them back. But guess what? That isn't fucking happening. No way in hell. I'm going to keep racking up the debt until I can't no more. I'm going to buy the entire website of Bad Dragon products, 30 subscriptions to Crunchy Roll, and even buy Moot a goddamn good haircut for once, that beautiful faggot. So don't fucking give me shit about not knowing about credit cards, you fucking pre-pubescent 3 y/o with rather good English typing skills.

Attached: cat_unicorn.jpg (1199x1005, 177K)

It's a completely mediocre card that doesn't offer anything good

I'm hurt

Attached: really makes you think.png (876x884, 175K)

I'm wealthy enough to get a real credit card with extremely low rates that never matter anyway since I don't carry a balance.

There's no reason for me to settle for Poverty Card which is the only card iPoors can get approved for. If you carry an Apple Card, you're just announcing to anyone who sees you that you're poor.

Attached: 1557035332186.png (973x903, 323K)

>janny deleted all threads
>except this one
>it's OK to bait and shill if you don't spam

Attached: tea.jpg (225x225, 17K)

aaaaaaaand the inevitable schizo enters the thread

I exclusively use cash

Attached: 1553464514102.jpg (334x506, 42K)

>apple

Attached: 1541374810080.gif (350x335, 1.17M)

Your fico score is now your dick size

>7.95 inches

Attached: Screenshot_20190815-213132.png (1440x2960, 757K)

and look what that got the whole west into. Everybody is worshipping a sandnigger deity and a faggy nonwhite carpenter. Jews had it right from the beginning about money tho

Fuck Apple

Because it is just a mediocre credit card.

You only get the full cash back with Apple Pay, and I dislike most Apple products and the Apple ecosystem.

>not owning Apple products makes you poor

cx in the chat

Look at that subtle off-white coloring. The tasteful thickness of it. Oh my God, it even has a watermark...

just got my card today. Activation process was sublime. Card itself is extremely high quality and qt pie getting my beer at the bar today was impressed, she said she couldn't stop touching it as we chatted. confirmed chad card

what are the benefits of getting this card that by chase credit card can't do?

Yes, that's the default reply in the shill scripts we get every single day on Jow Forums. Literally every day, several times a day, we have these advertisement threads and the mods don't care.

we get it so frequently because most of the retards on Jow Forums's response to anything apple does well is "waaaaahhhhh its expennnnsiiiiiiivvveee". it's pathetic and does them no favors

this

>16 accounts
Good goy.

Actually we get it because you get paid to do it. It makes sense, comfy job shitposting about Apple, I'd do it too if I didn't have a good job already.
I've used more Apple products than you, before you reach your script for your pre-prepared response. In mac minis alone I've used well over 10, mac airs about 10, 4 or 5 macbook pros, 5 or 6 imacs. They were all shit.

>Give me AT LEAST one good reason you're not getting this
I cant be bothered to get one, and besides which, I would look like a fucking poof getting a card like that out in public. I may as well just wear bright pink swimming trunks, parade around waving a gay pride flag and proposition men on the street. It would be the same as geting one of those cards

>Working overseas is questionable

It should work fine overseas, it's using the MasterCard payment network so it should work anywhere MasterCards do, which is basically the entire planet sans the few countries on the US Embargo list.

you're a schizo as well I see. no use in responding

Not an argument.

I make 90K and this is what you offer me
my two other cards are 11k and 12k credit limit

Attached: fullsizeoutput_18c.jpg (1068x1205, 143K)

under appreciated

its for kids bro

>11k and 12k credit limit
yikes. i only make 100k and my single card credit limit is 33k.....

Literally issued by a bank.

>it's another credit card thread on Jow Forums full of A B S O L U T E brainlets

Attached: 1546022485307.jpg (540x443, 29K)

Well I'm fresh out of college with 30k loan debt

I already have a credit card, and I don't buy Apple products.

I don’t understand how people like this operate How do they do things like purchasing a home or a car?

I don't know what is this.

>using credit card
good goy

Well done!

> I don’t understand
Your problem, lmao.
Learn money management.

What makes you think you know anything? Look up the background of people like WR Adey, imagine walking into his lab at UCLA's Brain Research Institute, and telling him all about how he's a schizo tinfoil. Oh, what's that? You wouldn't, because your pseud bitch ass knows it'd be BTFO.

Wake up. Do some real research. You've been fed NATO and telecom garbage your entire life.
mediafire.com/folder/dj875cd10yb72/EMF

Attached: Adey_qEEG.jpg (793x638, 217K)

At the most basic the intracellular (cytoplasm) and extracellular environments are separated by a phospholipid bilayer.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Fluid_mosaic_model#/media/File:Cell_membrane_detailed_diagram_en.svg
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lipid_bilayer

The cellular environment where these phenomena take place, from Adey 1993 - Biological Effects of Electromagnetic Fields:
"In cellular aggregates that form tissues of higher animals, cells are separated by narrow fluid channels that take on special importance in signaling from cell to cell. These channels act as windows on the electrochemical world surrounding each cell. Hormones, antibodies, neurotransmitters and chemical cancer promoters, for example, move along them to reach binding sites on cell membrane receptors. These narrow fluid "gutters," typically not more than 150 A wide, are also preferred pathways for intrinsic and environmental electromagnetic (EM) fields, since they offer a much lower electrical impedance than cell membranes. Although this intercellular space (ICS) forms only about 10 percent of the conducting cross section of typical tissue, it carries at least 90 percent of any imposed or intrinsic current, directing it along cell membrane surfaces.

Numerous stranded protein molecules protrude from within the cell into this narrow ICS. Their glycoprotein tips form the glycocalyx, which senses chemical and electrical signals in surrounding fluid. Their highly negatively charged tips form receptor sites for hormones, antibodies, neurotransmitters, and for many metabolic agents, including cancer promoters. These charged terminals form an anatomical substrate for the first detection of weak electrochemical oscillations in pericellular fluid, including field potentials arising in activity of adjacent cells or as tissue components of environmental fields."
pdfs.semanticscholar.org/5306/e5b2a202f3aaa815ff553d5d28c5606a746f.pdf

Attached: pathways.png (852x421, 75K)

well there's no reason to ever take a loan to buy a car, since you should be buying a used one and then just saving up the few thousand dollars it costs and writing a check for that amount.

If you can score a grant from a large institution and get published in a mainstream journal then I'll believe you.

I was an idiot and bought a 2017 used car. $20,000 loan. If I was reasonable and got an older car I would've been able to pay it off by now. Pisses me off

People already have for the last 70+ years. The work is done. You just have to look at it.

Not interested.
The end.

the back of it literally says "golden sacks"

what the fuck is a fico?

it has bad benefits

I already have a card with better benefits.

>mfw seeing all the people that thought not having the numbers on the front is something new

Attached: 1549974575109.jpg (750x708, 51K)

Chase Sapphire and the Prime card with Amazon put the numbers on the back. Probably some others too, also metal cards.

lowkey best post ITT

I have a discover it card and it's on the back.

I don't like contributing with companies trying to monopolize society thank you

Attached: link_,master.jpg (400x711, 41K)

>18% APR
What a fucking scam

I'm not homosexual.

Is there any APR grace period?
I'm trying to grasp the appeal besides "security"

Perhaps don't buy more than you earn? Then again these are Apple fans so who the fuck knows what they're ever thinking.

>Applel ecosystem
No thank you
Cool card though

I live in a first world country.

Interest rate on a credir card is meaningless.

There are no numbers on the Apple Card at all

>transunion

Attached: 2019-08-15_23-00-29.png (992x357, 37K)

I suppose it's not necessary since the whole point is to just swipe or tap or chip the things now. I imagine banks are considering if they should do something similar and just keep the number in your banking app or whatever.
Not sure how often people steal cards by getting the numbers or some shit either.

I don't qualify
Fuck being poor

>504

Attached: 1485403475474.jpg (200x200, 11K)

I wish my dick was as big as my credit score

Because I am not a tool and I dont feel the need to jump on every bandwagon that crosses my path

>just look for it lmao
Typical schizoid conspiracy theorist.

>replying to the schizo
retard

Who /churning/ here?

Because I'm not a fucking tool of the modern capitalist society and I pay cash for everything like a decent, intelligent person.
Enjoy getting scammed by your e-money shit.

You're an idiot, living in a capitalist society and not using and understanding the tools of capital available to you.

what up